View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 227 of 619 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you guys know where did this happen?
    in which issue?
    Wolverine and the X-Men 12.

BANNED

Cyke as #3 in the comixology top 10 only beaten by batgod and justice league

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Scott will get shot by the same plot bullet Brubaker used to kill Cap. That's what Steve's gonna tell him to watch out for next issue.
    You win the Internet.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Cyke as #3 in the comixology top 10 only beaten by batgod and justice league

Very nice. I know we can't attribute Uncanny X-Men's success to Cyke alone, but he must be part of it.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Well, I said I'd post an image today. This is just a sketch until I can finish up the main one (which is a mess so far in planning). Hopefully this little teaser is good for now.

try#2.jpg
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 03-22-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, I said I'd post an image today. This is just a sketch until I can finish up the main one (which is a mess so far in planning). Hopefully this little teaser is good for now.

try#2.jpg
    I love it, just CB-Cyclops should be smilling.

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

"Cyclops is actually the best superhero in the Marvel Universe." - Grant Morrison

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/969543.html

'Nuff said!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DetectiveStrange; 03-22-2019 at 07:36 PM.

BANNED

So, I got this yesterday from Marvel Subscriptions and am just now realizing it. Interesting choice of words here. It confirms the X-Men will indeed ask Emma for help. I'm curious to see why the following month's solicitations mentions the "truth" behind their involvement. Maybe Sinister is involved, indeed.

Uncanny_18.png

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I love it, just CB-Cyclops should be smilling.
    Good point. I'll make sure to add smiles from here on.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    So, I got this yesterday from Marvel Subscriptions and am just now realizing it. Interesting choice of words here. It confirms the X-Men will indeed ask Emma for help. I'm curious to see why the following month's solicitations mentions the "truth" behind their involvement. Maybe Sinister is involved, indeed.

Uncanny_18.png
    Well, it calms some of my nerves.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Uncanny_18.png
    Me to Marvel right now.

Omg Emma will be the 1st ex Cyclops gets to see. They don't have to get back together but a kiss and a fast one in the new x jet would do.

Hope he doesn't blame her for stuff.

Uncanny_18.png
    Emma is in JJ book right, is it before or after Scott comes back or at the same time? I am confused about that timeline right now

Me to Marvel right now.

Omg Emma will be the 1st ex Cyclops gets to see. They don't have to get back together but a kiss and a fast one in the new x jet would do.

Yes, I co-sponsor this movement. They could passionately embrace before reluctantly letting go, turning away while their sight lingers on one another.

But seriously, here's hoping this goes well.

Uncanny_18.png
    I'm legitimately excited for this book! It's a very important issue in the saga of Scott and Emma, individually and as a couple. If you think about how many issues are really important to any two characters personal lives, there aren't a whole lot of them, especially in recent years. I hope Rosenberg goes to the mat on this one.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I'm chalking it up to the recent UXM solicitations being super vague. Heck, the UXM solicitations are actually vaguer than AoXM's aka that other story that's supposed to be an actual mystery, lol.

1. X-editorial reeeaaalllyyy enjoys trolling Jott shippers, doesn't it? Lawl.

2. LMAO at the "meet eye-to-eye" bit.

Mighty Member

Or vice versa. If Rosenberg nails this, then I might slacken the noose I've been readying. Just a bit, anyways.

Oh, and friendly PSA that covers/solicitations can and have outright lied before~~~
    Last edited by xiyon; 03-22-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie