View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 592 of 619 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It's frustrating to say the least. JDW continues to double down on Scott as Magneto 2 or Mutant Hitler or Osama Bin Summers or whatever else they think sounds edgy, but anytime anyone mentions it, they try to be like "It was in the past, we're not talking about it".

Bull Crap. You threw him and Emma under the bus for years, and just expect fans to move on like you didn't. It's cowardly as ****.
    X-Office: But, look! Emma is everywhere and respected and carved her own seat on the round council! She's awesome noooow!

But, eh, we'll never get catharsis for all the post-AvX crap the X-Office pulled. Not all of it is JDW's fault, sure, but he's just another in the long-line of tone-deaf editors. So we just have to settle with Hickman's soft/selective/NOT!Retcons.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It's frustrating to say the least. JDW continues to double down on Scott as Magneto 2 or Mutant Hitler or Osama Bin Summers or whatever else they think sounds edgy, but anytime anyone mentions it, they try to be like "It was in the past, we're not talking about it".

Bull Crap. You threw him and Emma under the bus for years, and just expect fans to move on like you didn't. It's cowardly as ****.
    That will never happen, because it's not like they were pushing that narrative years ago, they were until one week before House of X #1.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Saw this and couldn't help but laugh...

Attachment 89250
    I didn't get it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I didn't get it.
    Scott and Alex are about to discipline Gabe the old fashion way.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

So tomorrow is the family issue of Cyclops sol-- aherm X-Men. Any hopes, or fears?

I hope we get some real bonding because I've always liked Scott as a dad and his relationship with Rachel and Nate.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    So tomorrow is the family issue of Cyclops sol-- aherm X-Men. Any hopes, or fears?

I hope we get some real bonding because I've always liked Scott as a dad and his relationship with Rachel and Nate.
    Scott and Rachel bonding. Couldn't care less about Wifi, really. I'm of the side that Real!Cable needs to come back. Other things I wanna see is a hook that'd keep me reading. Issue 1 was a good intro piece, and the Orchis crew is just alright but not intriguing enough to keep me interested for the long-haul, yet.
    Let your wallet talk.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Nathan throwing a bitch fit over Scott/Rachel not wanting to kill Tentacle!Monster!Queen because it would make Ororo sad.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Scott and Rachel bonding. Couldn't care less about Wifi, really. I'm of the side that Real!Cable needs to come back. Other things I wanna see is a hook that'd keep me reading. Issue 1 was a good intro piece, and the Orchis crew is just alright but not intriguing enough to keep me interested for the long-haul, yet.
    I do think Rachel needs the bonding the most but I also want to see Cable's relationships explored now that he is an actual kid.
    Old Cable will come back eventually anyway.

Scott and Rachel bonding. Wifi will probably rage quit when his guns don't work for some weird reason.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

I said it before: IMO there’s not going to be any Cable falling out. People have made too many pre-assumptions about Fallen Angels and extrapolated big time.
    Last edited by powerpax; 11-12-2019 at 09:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    X-Office: But, look! Emma is everywhere and respected and carved her own seat on the round council! She's awesome noooow!

But, eh, we'll never get catharsis for all the post-AvX crap the X-Office pulled. Not all of it is JDW's fault, sure, but he's just another in the long-line of tone-deaf editors. So we just have to settle with Hickman's soft/selective/NOT!Retcons.
    What should they do, donate to charity? It’s not like Marvel has ever publicly apologized for almost any much more egregious boneheaded decisions, be it OMD or the rape of Carol Danvers or Maddy in Inferno, or that time the Punisher turned black, or the ‘90s in general. At best they treat it in-story or turn the page. That’s what’s happened here with Scott and Emma. It sucked back then and I am more than happy to move on. I don’t need an engraved letter.
    Last edited by powerpax; 11-12-2019 at 09:57 AM.

I'm glad JDW at least tried to be respectful to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    What should they do, donate to charity? It’s not like Marvel has ever publicly apologized for almost any much more egregious boneheaded decisions, be it OMD or the rape of Carol Danvers or Maddy in Inferno, or that time the Punisher turned black, or the ‘90s in general. At best they treat it in-story or turn the page. That’s what’s happened here with Scott and Emma. It sucked back then and I am more than happy to move on. I don’t need an engraved letter.
    What they need to do is run their stories past average people. At least one of them could tell them how stiflingly tone deaf they come off as. They keep making these mistakes over and over and over.

This kinda relevant and just funny:

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I said it before: IMO there’s not going to be any Cable falling out. People have made too many pre-assumptions about Fallen Angels and extrapolated big time.
    I don't think anyone's expecting an actual screaming match and for chairs to be thrown around or whatever. A professional disagreement resulting in Nathan taking some time off/being sent on timeout, though? Doesn't sound that far fetched, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    This kinda relevant and just funny:
    Kinda disappointed there was no "actually dead and vilified for someone else's or flat out imaginary crimes" option.