View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 230 of 619 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9276
    Fantastic Member

While I get a lot of people's frustrations with thinking cyclops will be in the spotlight again,I don't know about you guys, but even though he was front and center over the last 15 years, they weren't really the best ones and it was mainly during marvel shitting all over the X-franchise and trying to basically **** all over him. It'd be nice to finally see him in the spotlight when marvel actually want to push the Mutants again.

Don't get me wrong, I loved a lot of the development he got over the years (Astonishing,Mesiah Complex overarching plot) but It's not like the books were fantastic in all those runs though. I liked bendis run to a degree but that wasn't all that long and it was definitely better after the whole run was out.

I love a bunch of X-men but of course Cyke will always be my number 1 I honestly don't even need him having the main focus story line, but as long as he has a fleshed plot I'll be happy. I hope whatever comes from this is the beginning of some quality stories again.
    Last edited by Neocide; 03-24-2019 at 12:25 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    While I get a lot of people's frustrations with thinking cyclops will be in the spotlight again,I don't know about you guys, but even though he was front and center over the last 15 years, they weren't really the best ones and it was mainly during marvel shitting all over the X-franchise and trying to basically **** all over him. It'd be nice to finally see him in the spotlight when marvel actually want to push the Mutants again.
    I totally agree with you.Cyke had spotlight but most of them are negative spotlight.

So Jean becomes Marvel Girl, Havok and Ororo are children again, Vulcan is back, Apocalypse stopped being a pacifist hippie and went back to using steroids, Cable is old again, Magik has been dyed black, Rachel is Phoenix again and we have Monkey king ... cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post

So Jean becomes Marvel Girl, Havok and Ororo are children again, Vulcan is back, Apocalypse stopped being a pacifist hippie and went back to using steroids, Cable is old again, Magik has been dyed black, Rachel is Phoenix again and we have Monkey king ... cool.
    There are two Wolverines, two Storms, two Nightcrawlers and maybe two Rachels. I don't know what to think.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    There are two Wolverines, two Storms, two Nightcrawlers and maybe two Rachels. I don't know what to think.
    I'm more amused that the Summers brothers are complete. And Havok looks like he has Kwashiorkor.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm more amused that the Summers brothers are complete. And Havok looks like he has Kwashiorkor.
    Three logans maybe one between Scott & Emma,also no hope summers.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

That teaser is setting off my retcon senses, lol.

Fantastic Member

lol there's three wolverine's. weapon X brown tan man and morrison's behind scott.

3 Logan's, one to keep Emma and another for Jean so they can stay away from Scott. And the last one to have time for Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    3 Logan's, one to keep Emma and another for Jean so they can stay away from Scott. And the last one to have time for Scott.
    Sounds a lot like something Ophra would do
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

"Annnnnnd YOU GET A LOGAN! And YOU get a Logan! And YOU get a Logan!"

Scott: "Wait... what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    "Annnnnnd YOU GET A LOGAN! And YOU get a Logan! And YOU get a Logan!"

Scott: "Wait... what?"
    "No, please, really, we have enough of 'em."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Three logans maybe one between Scott & Emma,also no hope summers.
    Maybe Hope's the one in the coffin. Tying up loose ends and all that.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I think that maybe there are two realities. Left for house of X and right for powers of X.

While my heart swells a bit seeing Emma and Scott together again, I have tempered my hopes.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.