View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 557 of 619 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Is he supposed to be doing his own thing still?
    We dont know yet. HoX picks up months after Age of X-man

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Re-read the issue. I'm still not sure how happy I am with Cyke's current portrayal, or if he's the real Cyke. Or maybe he is, but as a result of Moira et al playing with the timeline.

Regardless, how do y'all feel with a Cyke that's made peace with his world constantly being a struggle for survival? To me, it's like-- I don't know, Cyke taking a more passive/reactionary role, again, rather than leading the charge?
    I'm a bit unsure. Considering the time gap, it's a bit hard to say what made Scott believe in Krakoa. To be fair, Utopia ended badly for him as well as his actions in Uncanny. He might just be tired of leading and perfectly happy to be reunited with his loved ones. On the other hand, he seems quite overly obedient to Xavier. That still seems a bit odd. I wish they would touch upon their current relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    We dont know yet. HoX picks up months after Age of X-man
    Oh, thanks for the info.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fantastic Member

I'm a bit unsure. Considering the time gap, it's a bit hard to say what made Scott believe in Krakoa
    The chance to be with his family again and feel good again after all those years...?

I'm a bit unsure. Considering the time gap, it's a bit hard to say what made Scott believe in Krakoa. To be fair, Utopia ended badly for him as well as his actions in Uncanny. He might just be tired of leading and perfectly happy to be reunited with his loved ones. On the other hand, he seems quite overly obedient to Xavier. That still seems a bit odd. I wish they would touch upon their current relationship.

Oh, thanks for the info.
    Rosenberg Uncanny was the Lowest of The Low of Cyke's Timeline. He took that lifeline like his life depended on it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I see 2 empty rooms and I hope that means Emma and Ruby (or the Cuckoos) will make their roost in the Summers House.

Also, I guess Logan is a Summers now?
    I scks to be one of logans kids when your dad cares more about being with some one els wife lol so mess up is like Logan has no life other the follow jean around like a puppy. Glad Emma is far away from this buying her time to steal scotts heart once and for all xD hello Ruby Summers the only child of Scott summer cus this other baby mamas they sleep around so who knows eho the daddy is xD

I liked this a bit this Scott but not so much as the issues go by. The conversation Scott and Lorna had is a bit out. Why said he had her and Erick? Why not say I or we have all of this? I didn't find it romantic is just he seem like he was trying to avoid any more questions or answering. Is off some how and I can not think why x...x

I see 2 empty rooms and I hope that means Emma and Ruby (or the Cuckoos) will make their roost in the Summers House.

Also, I guess Logan is a Summers now?
    I’m hoping 17 is Ruby. Dunno if I really expect it to happen but I’d be over the moon if it did. I’m thinking the other room is probably for Polaris if she decides to get back with Alex, seeing as its adjacent to his.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    This week on Cyclops:

"Be careful, they're sure to be savvy--ALL THESE APES HAVE PhDs!"
    Bet he never thought he'd get to use that one.

So does anyone have a specific hope for where Hickman is going to take Scott?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Mighty Member

doesn't Logan have like 20 kids, that aren't time children unlike all the summers kids?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Everybody has too many kids already and nobody needs more. Wolverine barely interacts with Laura and the same goes for Cyclops and Cable. Why add more people to that list? At the end of the day the people at Marvel don't see interested on writting that kind of relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    doesn't Logan have like 20 kids, that aren't time children unlike all the summers kids?
    He has 2, as far as we know. Personally speaking, i wasn't really fond about the family gathering, most of it felt....kind of artificial to be frank (probably something to do with Hickman's dialogue), Vulcan just being chill with everyone there is a big red flag to me. Then again, maybe i'm just not seeing things clearly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Bet he never thought he'd get to use that one.

So does anyone have a specific hope for where Hickman is going to take Scott?
    A man finally reaching the peace (or as close to that anyway) that he wanted, just to have it taken away from him when all is said and done. Ok.... that was grim, but this whole sudden change of status quo makes my mind wander to worst place imaginable lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Everybody has too many kids already and nobody needs more. Wolverine barely interacts with Laura and the same goes for Cyclops and Cable. Why add more people to that list? At the end of the day the people at Marvel don't see interested on writting that kind of relationships.
    But Scott only has one child and that is wifi. I don't believe with the poly stuff that Rachel is Scott kid. Emma and Scott having Ruby will only make it two kids that Scott has.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    There is only one summer child to be honest. The other two don't count and in Rachels case the is a 50% chance she is not his. The other one is gone for now i hope for ever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    There is only one summer child to be honest. The other two don't count and in Rachels case the is a 50% chance she is not his. The other one is gone for now i hope for ever lol.
    Dude... no.

1) We have zero evidence that Rachel's dad is different than what has been said multiple times.

2) Even by some random event Jean was screwing Logan behind Scott's back, Scott was the one who raised her.