View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 457 of 619 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I'm reading this arc was supposed to be some 'redemption for Scott?

Other than that one issue in Champions, I don't see how this book made Cyclops look good in any way.

I thought his decisions were really bad. Even at the end. Am I missing something here? Was Emma's Plan so bad?
    Frosts plan was fine it worked. And taking into account that at the time there was no future for mutant it was one option.

But if Scott wanted to chop Callahans head off then he should have decided that at the start.

Also given that they had access to the Avengers it probably would have been a good idea to ask Tony for help removing the bomb. Then gave them the vaccine to disperse after all.

The writing is all over the place

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma and Scott kissed on Jean's grave. FFS
    Cool. Now they're equally a-holes, yay?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    From @martegracia twitter:
    Attachment 84696
    Epic Grandpa Battles of History!!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    This kiss and the whole reunion scene makes Scott and Jean look like an a-holes. Not to mention the fact that it was drawn so vulgar. Scott, did you really have to grab her ass? Jean, did you really have to lift your leg like a schoolgirl on a first date? Ugh. Pure Jott, I guess.
    I know. I laughed my ass off when I saw it. Complete tackiness. In front of everyone too!

Well at least they were alone and weren't trying to show off. I do think the fact that Scott kissed his new girlfriend over his dead wife's body makes his reunion with Jean all the funnier.

Astonishing Member

LMAO holy **** I forgot about that.

Tbh marvel is really bad when it comes to kissing scenes they usually happen in pretty awkward situations lol the "making out in the middle of a battlefield" trope is one that springs to mind.

I've pretty much accepted that Marvel cant do anything without dragging someone into the mud. It happened with Maddie, Jean, and now full circle with Emma.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Well at least they were alone and weren't trying to show off. I do think the fact that Scott kissed his new girlfriend over his dead wife's body makes his reunion with Jean all the funnier.
    The UXM #22 Jott kiss is a bookend to that Scemma kiss at the end of "Here Comes Tomorrow". Dramatic symmetry.

It's a meta statement that the era which began with Morrison's run, and all the changes he made, is over.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I've pretty much accepted that Marvel cant do anything without dragging someone into the mud. It happened with Maddie, Jean, and now full circle with Emma.
    Jean was never dragged into the mud in the x-books though. She died, but everyone mourned her death. She was never mischaracterized or never made to go crazy just to make another character or ship look better.

Yes, Emma insulted Jean (in front of Scott) frequently, but that's on Emma's character. There was never any blatant character assassination for Jean by the creative team. Even though Morrison killed off Jean, he still wrote her really well.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    LMAO holy **** I forgot about that.
    Yeah, Emma and Scott kissing over Jean's dead body is just something you can't walk back on.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    The UXM #22 Jott kiss is a bookend to that Scemma kiss at the end of "Here Comes Tomorrow". Dramatic symmetry.

It's a meta statement that the era which began with Morrison's run, and all the changes he made, is over.
    Here's to a brand new era... Jean back in her Marvel Girl costume and Cyclops back to being a boy scout!!!
    Last edited by ButterRum; 07-18-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Scott eye better be fix soon lol Cyclops he is.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I'm reading this arc was supposed to be some 'redemption for Scott?

Other than that one issue in Champions, I don't see how this book made Cyclops look good in any way.

I thought his decisions were really bad. Even at the end. Am I missing something here? Was Emma's Plan so bad?
    Not really. Scott basically went 'screw this, Stealth Rogue specs are for chumps', Dani was all 'yeah, what he said, I totally cared about representation 30 pages ago!' and poor Emma was all 'Okay, I get where Scott is coming from because he disagreed with the plan in the first place, but WTF, people?'

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    This kiss and the whole reunion scene makes Scott and Jean look like an a-holes. Not to mention the fact that it was drawn so vulgar. Scott, did you really have to grab her ass? Jean, did you really have to lift your leg like a schoolgirl on a first date? Ugh. Pure Jott, I guess.
    I don't think it makes them look bad. I think it makes them look like they are happy to see each other and missed one another. I love that page

BANNED

Cast the first stone he or she who never grabbed someone's ass or had theirs grabbed when kissing in public.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cast the first stone he or she who never grabbed someone's ass or had theirs grabbed when kissing in public.
    As far as i'm concerned, it wasn't "vulgar" enough
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

only larroca could make logan and emma look like the focus of an incel meme
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    At least there was no tongue involved. That would've been so vulgar.