View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 605 of 619 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 9276

I got nothing. Today's issue was not good.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    X-men seems all about world building.
    But it's just 3 issue. Hickman most probably stay for longer than 12 issues, we have plenty time to get to the good stuff.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    "Not good" as in "Scott Summers is a jerk!" way or as in "not too much happened and Cyke is still a happy dad"?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Finally read the issue and it was... alright. Not good, not bad, not great. Just, alright.

I miss Determinator Cyclops And I dunno whether I should apply the 3-episode rule to this book and drop it because hardly anything exciting seems to be happening with these one-and-dones.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

X-Men is just a set up to the other titles. Issue 1 for New Mutants, issue 2 for Excalibur and 3 for Marauders.

I really liked Scott in this. He is badass, he looks cool but he doesn't want to hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    X-Men is just a set up to the other titles. Issue 1 for New Mutants, issue 2 for Excalibur and 3 for Marauders.
    This really should have been an X-men Unlimited ongoing and not the flagship X-men title

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This really should have been an X-men Unlimited ongoing and not the flagship X-men title
    I thought Marauders was the flagship title? At least I remember Hickman saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I thought Marauders was the flagship title? At least I remember Hickman saying it.
    It certianly doesnt feel like it. If there was no title on the cover, I would have guessed that were X-Force in terms of its importants and impact on the other titles

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Scott was poorly written. Although at least Hickman all but spelled he and Emma were doing it before they arrived, although the haters are still going to deny it, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Scott was poorly written. Although at least Hickman all but spelled he and Emma were doing it before they arrived, although the haters are still going to deny it, of course.
    Even blatant subtext is often ignored by the next writer. I asked elsewhere, but does anyone remember how heavy Claremont was implying Kitty was bi? And she has never had an on-panel relationship other than a straight one in all this time, despite the fact that being lesbian or bi havn't been taboo for a while.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Even blatant subtext is often ignored by the next writer. I asked elsewhere, but does anyone remember how heavy Claremont was implying Kitty was bi? And she has never had an on-panel relationship other than a straight one in all this time, despite the fact that being lesbian or bi havn't been taboo for a while.
    Yeah, but Claremont is a special case because he gave lesbian or bi subtext to literally every teenage female- some of those would just have to be ignored. And Hickman made it even more clear, I think. There hasn't technically even been a confirmation that Scott and Jean are together.

Yeah, but Claremont is a special case because he gave lesbian or bi subtext to literally every teenage female- some of those would just have to be ignored. And Hickman made it even more clear, I think. There hasn't technically even been a confirmation that Scott and Jean are together.
    There wasn't anything clear on the issue. And Claremont didn't made every woman Bi. it is very specific

Mighty Member

...which is meaningless since these versions of Scott and Jean are polyamorous.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I really liked Scott in this. He is badass, he looks cool but he doesn't want to hurt anyone.
    His dialogue was definitely an improvement over last issue, that's for sure.