• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 619 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He appears at the end lf the issue, basically making a teaser for the Devastation event. Hopefully the explanation of his ressurection is satisfactory.
    Also the teaser says that cyclops woke up in a world where mutantkind has gone to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    For all those that said that Jean knows Scott is alive following Extermination, UXM 10 made it clear that she doesnt
    I always figured that she hoped he was alive (or would be shortly), she didn't know.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I think we got our wires crossed somewhere. This was Logan gutting Rachel in I'd say like Uncanny early 200's or so. Shortly after this she disappeared with Spiral wasn't it?
    Uncanny X-Men #207. Right before she disappeared with Spiral. Logan puts his claws through her belly, she limps away using her TK to hold her guts in, and Spiral finds her. She doesn't appear again until she escapes from Mojoworld in the first Excalibur OGN.

I'm anxious about Uncanny X-men Annual next week.

Afraid they will bring back an old version of Scott from before all the amazing character development he had as THE mutant leader.

Extraordinary Member

Nah, this is definitely the Scott we know and love and fear.

Someone believes that we will have some participation of other heroes or their point of view about the disappearance of the mutants?

Any meeting between Cap and Scott or Cap and Logan?

It would be nice to see Scott and Cap meeting after everything that happened to them. Both had their image destroyed before public opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #207. Right before she disappeared with Spiral. Logan puts his claws through her belly, she limps away using her TK to hold her guts in, and Spiral finds her. She doesn't appear again until she escapes from Mojoworld in the first Excalibur OGN.
    That's the one. Thanks Fubar.

Emma was right

I hope no Avengers will get involved. It’s Scott’s moment to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Someone believes that we will have some participation of other heroes or their point of view about the disappearance of the mutants?

It would be nice to see Scott and Cap meeting after everything that happened to them. Both had their image destroyed before public opinion.
    Isn't this still fraught with potential danger? Isn't Scott still a wanted man? I don't recall the legalities of his situation but after Mags busted him out, I don't believe his legal status was ever resolved.

Oh my god. Scott's problems are caused by Anole having PiS and Beast for not LOCKING HIS FRIDGE AND TAMPERING WITH DANGEROUS SCIENCE!!!
    Last edited by AJpyro; 01-16-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

I'd really like to see that happen but I have a feeling its going to be back to the depressed, world hates the mutants, where they're an endangered species all over again.

I'm at least happy Logan and Scott are on good terms again. When those two team up and agree on something, I can see them taking on just about anything.

So my friend read RoW#4 and I read it.... Well

spoilers:
    not going to spoil it much to you guys, but this woman there can bring people back to life. She can make it so that they are in a normal state only if she can concentrate hard or bring them as zombies. I had a ohh hell no wtf moment there. Hopefully this is not the case but why was Logan hanging around Cyke on uxm 11... Any thoughs on this?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by bell; 01-16-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I hope no Avengers will get involved. It’s Scott’s moment to shine.
    If those last few pages of UXM #10 are any indication, I wouldn't worry too much about Avengers getting involved a whole bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Isn't this still fraught with potential danger? Isn't Scott still a wanted man? I don't recall the legalities of his situation but after Mags busted him out, I don't believe his legal status was ever resolved.
    Given how his allegedly Hitlerian status was never publicly resolved...

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Oh my god. Scott's problems are caused by Anole having PiS and Beast for not LOCKING HIS FRIDGE AND TAMPERING WITH DANGEROUS SCIENCE!!!
    Fun fact, something similar during Warren Ellis' run. Cyke was all "Bro, maybe you shouldn't do research about stuff that might be used against us" and Beast was all "SCIENCE!!! YOU DON'T GET TO THROW SHADE AT SCIENCE!!! EFFFF YOU, YOU BRAIN PLEBEIAN MORON!!! SCIIIIEEEENNNNCCCEEEE!!!!"

I just got uber depressed on Cyke's return.

I had totally forgotten that Hope was on the team. Like...can Scott ever get a break?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

We absoltely need more objective poll like that in this site !