View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 341 of 619 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Damn, I'd almost scrubbed the existence of the mess that was Bendis!Dazzler from my mind, lol.

Also, I finally got my copy of Champions #5 and the difference between how Scott's treated in it and the last couple issues of Uncanny almost gave me freakin' whiplash.
    I thought Bendis Dazzler was fine. Changing up her awful disco look into something more modern should have worked.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I thought Bendis Dazzler was fine. Changing up her awful disco look into something more modern should have worked.
    I agree, the design is good (if not great). Too bad the design can’t be recycled for another character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I agree, the design is good (if not great). Too bad the design can’t be recycled for another character.
    I feel like Miley Cyrus's mental breakdown at the time poisoned the well on that look.

Mighty Member

The design was good. The character voice was all sorts of bad.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Fluffy
    I... know. We were discussing the second reading of the Will. My comment was a pretty straightforward reference to the first reading.

Bendis!Scott and Bendis!Alison's overall (accidental, but still) arc was hilarious.

Bendis!Dazzler: *Takes a job with SHIELD so she can stalk Scott.*
    Bendis!Cyclops: *Says means thing to Bendis!Dazzler once he finds out Bendis!Dazzler took a job with SHIELD just to stalk him.*
    Bendis!Dazzler: *Says means thing to Bendis!Scott because he didn't think her taking a job with SHIELD just to stalk him was edgy/cute or whatever.*
    Bendis!Cyclops: *Fast forward to Bendis!Scott not directly addressing Bendis!Dazzler's nervous breakdown because Emma and Magik wouldn't let him.*
    Bendis!Dazzler: *Fast forward to Bendis!Dazzler going back to SHIELD and telling Bendis!MariaHill she can do better than Bendis!Clops.*

There just aren't enough LMAOs in the world, really.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The design was good. The character voice was all sorts of bad.
    I loved it. She reminded me of Ultimate Dazzler who was all shades of awesome

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bendis!Scott and Bendis!Alison's overall (accidental, but still) arc was hilarious.

Bendis!Dazzler: *Takes a job with SHIELD so she can stalk Scott.*
    Bendis!Cyclops: *Says means thing to Bendis!Dazzler once he finds out Bendis!Dazzler took a job with SHIELD just to stalk him.*
    Bendis!Dazzler: *Says means thing to Bendis!Scott because he didn't think her taking a job with SHIELD just to stalk him was edgy/cute or whatever.*
    Bendis!Cyclops: *Fast forward to Bendis!Scott not directly addressing Bendis!Dazzler's nervous breakdown because Emma and Magik wouldn't let him.*
    Bendis!Dazzler: *Fast forward to Bendis!Dazzler going back to SHIELD and telling Bendis!MariaHill she can do better than Bendis!Clops.*

There just aren't enough LMAOs in the world, really.
    Parody fanfiction at its finest! Oh wait, it's canon?!?! Nani kore!!!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Wait, Dazzler actually came back to Shield? I don't remember that, but then again, everything about the ending of Bendis' Uncanny is a bit foggy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Wait, Dazzler actually came back to Shield? I don't remember that, but then again, everything about the ending of Bendis' Uncanny is a bit foggy.
    I remember mystique was "covering" for her.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Seems to be a trend lately. Maybe we should start a countdown to Hickman's arrival.
    Yeah, hopefully Cyclops would be Full Classic Cyclops.....broods but only when he’s in the War Room, brilliant tactical mind, works well with other leaders.............occasionally butts heads with Wolverine (the usual reasons......Red Heads and Logan’s penchant for violence), banters with Beast, Iceman, not as brooding as Archangel

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I remember mystique was "covering" for her.
    Yeah, but I don't think she went back to it at the end after joining Cyclops; Wikipedia seems to confirm this.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, but I don't think she went back to it at the end after joining Cyclops; Wikipedia seems to confirm this.
    She totally went back after Cyke shut down the school. UXM #33 or 34, I think? Maria asked about Cyke's state of mind, Dazzler told Maria she could do better. Later on Maria told Dazzler she was better at looking out for mutants than Cyke. Then Dazzler joined A-Force, lol.

Insane, I know. An x-outsider should really explain to Scott that x-folks are bitter, bitter people, lol. He really should bite the bullet and ask everyone out just to pity-give them the opportunity to shut him down. Worst case scenario, someone will agree to go out on a date and Scott can totally sabotage it so they can "dump" him and tell everyone how better off they are without him.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-17-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Just a small moment that I liked from MMX 11 preview.

Gambit is glad that Cyke returned and wanted to welcome him back from the dead.

BANNED

Remy is a true X-Bro, God bless him.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just a small moment that I liked from MMX 11 preview.

Gambit is glad that Cyke returned and wanted to welcome him back from the dead.

A true bro.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.