• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 619 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Given how his allegedly Hitlerian status was never publicly resolved...
    I think he's viewed more as a mutant Che Guevara at this point. Freedom fighter? Terrorist? Both? Mileage varies depending on where one stands.

The Hitler stuff fell away after IvX and then became massively overshadowed by Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So my friend read RoW#4 and I read it.... Well

spoilers:
    not going to spoil it much to you guys, but this woman there can bring people back to life. She can make it so that they are in a normal state only if she can concentrate hard or bring them as zombies. I had a ohh hell no wtf moment there. Hopefully this is not the case but why was Logan hanging around Cyke on uxm 11... Any thoughs on this?
    end of spoilers
    No, it might not even be link. GOSH I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    No, it might not even be link. GOSH I hope not.
    Logan being in any way connected would conflict with him attacking Wifi in order to protect Scott. Marvel can't be that bad at continuity yet, can they?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Logan being in any way connected would conflict with him attacking Wifi in order to protect Scott. Marvel can't be that bad at continuity yet, can they?
    Multiple Dani's Moonstar's. Magneto somehow being on Scott's Hitlist despite being pulled into AoXM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Multiple Dani's Moonstar's. Magneto somehow being on Scott's Hitlist despite being pulled into AoXM.
    The first may (hopefully) be explained during the event. The second - well, villains go to ground quite often and is something I understand even without it being another example of The Cover Always Lies.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I just got uber depressed on Cyke's return.

I had totally forgotten that Hope was on the team. Like...can Scott ever get a break?
    Who knows, maybe Hope will get embarrassed/mortified of standing around and listening to Logan, Alex and Jamie whining about the size of Cyke's... glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    I think he's viewed more as a mutant Che Guevara at this point. Freedom fighter? Terrorist? Both? Mileage varies depending on where one stands.

The Hitler stuff fell away after IvX and then became massively overshadowed by Secret Empire.
    I'll say it again, his allegedly Hitlerian status was never publicly resolved. Would really like to see canonical evidence of the X-Men (or anyone, really) publicly clearing his name.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-16-2019 at 03:57 PM.

I won’t be satisfied until he blasts Beast. Is to much to ask.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I won’t be satisfied until he blasts Beast. Is to much to ask.
    Yes. Beast will totally use Anole as a meat shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Uncannybis happening after ROW ends most likely, the mini has recieved several delays in this months, i think that the final issue delayed 3 times!. Honestly people, i envy you, at least Scott is back in action now. Althougth maybe Rosenberg would make us regret that...., oh well, expect the best, be ready for the worse.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Next week, guys! NEXT WEEK!

I’M SO FUCKING PUMPED!
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

/finally reads Uncanny #10

Can we please fast-forward to next week? I need to get the disappointment of this issue out of my system.

Mighty Member

I just got uber depressed on Cyke's return.

I had totally forgotten that Hope was on the team. Like...can Scott ever get a break?
    Hope, Alex, Logan, and Jaime.

Granted, inverted!Alex got along well with Cyke, and Cyke bummed out after Jaime got gassed might score him brownie points, and Logan did have that drink that one time that all the writers including the one who wrote it seemed to forget, but Hope...?

Just... why. I'm hoping whoever's writing writes something good between Cyke and Hope-- gimme that Grandpa-Granddaughter team-up AvX robbed us of-- but at the same time, I'm not holding my breath.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Hope, Alex, Logan, and Jaime.

Granted, inverted!Alex got along well with Cyke, and Cyke bummed out after Jaime got gassed might score him brownie points, and Logan did have that drink that one time that all the writers including the one who wrote it seemed to forget, but Hope...?

Just... why. I'm hoping whoever's writing writes something good between Cyke and Hope-- gimme that Grandpa-Granddaughter team-up AvX robbed us of-- but at the same time, I'm not holding my breath.
    Jamie or Jaime?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Do we get the preview for the Annual tomorrow or friday? Please let it be tomorrow.

Hopefully Friday.

That preview may very well make or break if I buy.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.