274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 619 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Cyclops won't care about the hitler comments and old grudges when he comes back, just wants to set things right https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...33545003823104
    Of course he won’t; even if they deserve it.

Cyclops won't care about the hitler comments and old grudges when he comes back, just wants to set things right https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...33545003823104
    Scott won’t get to call out those who he fought for but abandoned him (because who is he to be rude to the morally perfect characters), the only one he might hurt is Emma.

See, this is half the truth now.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Pretty much how i expect Scott to do but letting the EXM era just go without words leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Makes sense. I wouldn't have expected less. Regardless, I'm still hoping that he doesn't end up gaining even more hate from others and ends up in a loop of depression. While it would fit with earlier writing of the character, it gets tedious when the guy can't catch a break.
    Scott's caught a break? Scan or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Pretty much how i expect Scott to do but letting the EXM era just go without words leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    I think the less said about the EXM era the better. That's a black hole as far as I'm concerned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The X-Men have loads of goodie two shoes characters. He's better off as rightsclops. It's a unique position in a sea of characters who already have that archetype role filled. Make him be the Barman of the X-Men

Cyclops should get revenge on the inhumans. Starting with Swaine for manipularing politician and the news again him
    I think the final punishment for the inhumans will be eternal limbo, or at least a long season and a damaged reputation, anything else is overkill, plus there is no sign of the inhumans in the mcu and Kevin feige is eager to use the X-men for movies and Disney+ for streaming. So in the end the x-men get the last laugh

We just got 100 Cyclops fans on this forum confirmed! It’s beyond my imagination, to be honest.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think the final punishment for the inhumans will be eternal limbo, or at least a long season and a damaged reputation, anything else is overkill, plus there is no sign of the inhumans in the mcu and Kevin feige is eager to use the X-men for movies and Disney+ for streaming. So in the end the x-men get the last laugh
    Actually Marvel get's the last laugh. They sank a knife into the X-Men at the behest of copyright lawyers. Now they get to pull the knife out, tuck it away quietly and hope no one ever speaks of it again. Meanwhile we're all relived the franchise survived the experience.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Actually Marvel get's the last laugh. They sank a knife into the X-Men at the behest of copyright lawyers. Now they get to pull the knife out, tuck it away quietly and hope no one ever speaks of it again. Meanwhile we're all relived the franchise survived the experience.
    Not perlmutter, his inhumans pet project is sunk in the bottom of the sea, also a reminder that during that Era cyclops led the X-men against a literal war against extinction, meta commentary at its best?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Not perlmutter, his inhumans pet project is sunk in the bottom of the sea, also a reminder that during that Era cyclops led the X-men against a literal war against extinction, meta commentary at its best?
    Ike made over a billion from the Disney acquisition and has run the show for the better part of two decades. I'm pretty sure he's still laughing.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Scott's caught a break? Scan or it didn't happen.
    Break was the wrong word. How about, not as depressed to the point where he wishes to be dead?

Any actual images of Scott catching a break would be like a found footage tape.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-17-2019 at 11:38 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Ike made over a billion from the Disney acquisition and has run the show for the better part of two decades. I'm pretty sure he's still laughing.
    When you're a person with so much money another billion or so doesn't really makes a difference due to diminishing returns, for a guy like Ike he gets his joy in crafting an idea and imposing it into everyone, that's why he wanted a say in the MCU but he quickly got kicked after age of ultron, same with the Netflix projects he promoted or the inhumans series, those are 3 failures when he couldn't impose his will, and believe me, rich guys like him really like to impose their will unto others. All the money in the world is useless if you can't get what you desire

I think the less said about the EXM era the better. That's a black hole as far as I'm concerned.
    I understand that but if no one is called out on their mistakes, they're just gonna keep repeating them.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

That resurrection is just the way i wanted it.
    UNCANNYANN-2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 01-17-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Break was the wrong word. How about, now as depressed to the point where he wishes to be dead?

Any actual images of Scott catching a break would be like a found footage tape.
    Kind of like Bigfoot photos. 99% are photoshopped. The rest turn out to be fake.