• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 619 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Guys, I have the worse news possible, at least Rosenberg was on our side in this, the beard isn't going to survive

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...11360575070208
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I really shouldn't spoil it, but UXM #11's "cliffhanger" consists of Wolverine shaving Cyclops' beard.
    Called it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Called it.
    Blindfold be damned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Probably an excuse not to have to follow continuity or explain the holes in the plot of Soule and Marvel that never made sense. After all how to explain that someone who destroyed a toxic cloud that was killing a portion of the population without sacrificing any human life (Alchemy only) became the equivalent of Hitler's mutant version?

Answer: You can not .

Magik, Teen Jean, Storm and many others were there when all happened and yet they swallowed and accepted this story as truth is ridiculous.
    The genocidal slave owners did that, they probably bribed CNN or fox news

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Blindfold be damned.
    [Insert joke about darkened rooms and muscle memory]

Mighty Member

Probably an excuse not to have to follow continuity or explain the holes in the plot of Soule and Marvel that never made sense. After all how to explain that someone who destroyed a toxic cloud that was killing a portion of the population without sacrificing any human life (Alchemy only) became the equivalent of Hitler's mutant version?

Magik, Teen Jean, Storm and many others were there when all happened and yet they swallowed and accepted this story as truth is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's expected and kind of welcome. God knows whenever Cyclops has the high moral ground, someone in the X-Men will shoot it down with MUH ONLY MAN WHO MATTERED/MUH NO-KILLING RULE. Remember he was the one saying he loved all of them after the last will/testament, after all they said, and wanted to go to jail. I never thought he was going to call them out, ESPECIALLY Storm. The X-Men did him dirty and that'll will stay with them, so we shall always remember it when any of them tries to go up on their high horses.

But at least they should use my idea of the "We lived, bitch" selfie with Madrox that they should send to Medusa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Actually Marvel get's the last laugh. They sank a knife into the X-Men at the behest of copyright lawyers. Now they get to pull the knife out, tuck it away quietly and hope no one ever speaks of it again. Meanwhile we're all relived the franchise survived the experience.
    #NeverForget. No, really. I mean, over the past decade, DisMarvel gleefully drove Cyke into the mud even after his death, and suddenly we're supposed to be happy just because they're bringing him back? Like-- I don't know. I feel disrespected as a fan. I wouldn't even mind if Cyke was a villain just so that the vitriol thrown at him would be justified, but DisMarvel wanted their cake while eating it too. Letting DisMarvel get their way now only means they can pull this same shite again in the future-- particularly when they're bankrupt for ideas and stalling for time.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Lol, yes, I miss the X-Men having a tactician and planned formations. Hope they bring that back (assuming the writers were not using tactics in battle because they wanted to show a subtle difference in leadership styles, otherwise we'll just have cyclops team rushing in)
    In line with my previous statement, I really can't trust any of the current batch of writers to pen a satisfying Cyke, and I'm already dreading Tyke 2.0. The previously linked tweets just don't fill me with any confidence. And maybe whoever that writer is is a swell person, but I don't envy the uphill battle they're in for because their predecessors passed around the idiot ball.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Guys, I have the worse news possible, at least Rosenberg was on our side in this, the beard isn't going to survive

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...11360575070208
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    #NeverForget. No, really. I mean, over the past decade, DisMarvel gleefully drove Cyke into the mud even after his death, and suddenly we're supposed to be happy just because they're bringing him back? Like-- I don't know. I feel disrespected as a fan. I wouldn't even mind if Cyke was a villain just so that the vitriol thrown at him would be justified, but DisMarvel wanted their cake while eating it too. Letting DisMarvel get their way now only means they can pull this same shite again in the future-- particularly when they're bankrupt for ideas and stalling for time.
    AvX: THE MOVIE. Just some food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    In line with my previous statement, I really can't trust any of the current batch of writers to pen a satisfying Cyke, and I'm already dreading Tyke 2.0. The previously linked tweets just don't fill me with any confidence. And maybe whoever that writer is is a swell person, but I don't envy the uphill battle they're in for because their predecessors passed around the idiot ball.
    Uphill? The x-office is seriously pretending the X-Men never threw Cyke under the boss. That darned Inhumans PR machine.

Now that the beard will be gone I feel like Wolverine. You know that whole you want something you can’t have and I don’t mean Jean.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    The genocidal slave owners did that, they probably bribed CNN or fox news
    Probably though the genocidal queen denies this although she did the same with Stark on a smaller scale.

But the problem is still Scott's friends one thing is for inhumans to call him Hitler and another completely different is for the X-men to believe it and to confirm the story when they were present at the event.

Anyway maybe it's better to ignore any writer should be required to clear the mess that another left behind hurting the story he wants to tell by using the character but readers remember and some things are not easy to erase even after years.

What would an MCU AvX look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    The Avengers and X-Men arguing over jurisdiction/paperwork, I guess?

But the problem is still Scott's friends one thing is for inhumans to call him Hitler and another completely different is for the X-men to believe it and to confirm the story when they were present at the event.
    Odds are they'll just claim they were playing the PR game for the sake of not starting the lamest war ever and then whine about how much it hurt them to say mean things about Scott.

"I'M WINNING!"

"Well... I think you'll find our crossovers... equal... to yours..."

"CROSSOVERS?"

*Iron Man crushes Scott with giant FOX logo*

"Piece a cake, Feige."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!"

*Phoenix 5Clops roars, shoots red punch at Iron Man*

"You throw another interdimensional punch laser at me, and I'm gonna lose it."

"Downey Jr... You're not the only character cursed by real world contracts and decades old media company politics..."

"My only curse is your convoluted franchise."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

It wouldn't be ****, civil war was good unlike the comic, so I'd expect the same from an avx movie

Magick has the easiest out IMO. Just redirect her anger towards the fact that her substitute brother basically commited suicide (as far as she knew) at the end of Death of X without ever saying goodbye. To be honest, I hope that part gets brought up when they meet again. They were fun together under Bendis, and I miss that.
    Dark does not mean deep.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all."
    -referring to Cyke's punch beams