274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 619 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Oh God cyclops is so gonna lose that one, white guy vs girl/minority means the white guy loses automatically
    Well, the main thing is, it's rarely a good idea to pit two minorities against each other, even if one minority is fictional. Then you start to play the Oppression Olympics, and everyone loses that one.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Well, the main thing is, it's rarely a good idea to pit two minorities against each other, even if one minority is fictional. Then you start to play the Oppression Olympics, and everyone loses that one.
    It worked out rather well for Soule.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post

Having mixed emotions is never good for the heart.
    Updated for the current year, not loving cyclops enough is bad for the health

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Either a 3-hour slugfest or a 2-parter like Infinity War/Endgame. With Cap as the hero and Scott as the misguided-but-good-intentioned Magneto-style anti-hero.

Honestly, if/when Marvel Studios does AvX, I hope they scrap the plot of the comics version entirely, and come up with an original story. A villain manipulates the Avengers and the X-Men into fighting each other followed by the two teams working together to take the villain down. Or something. Anything but the character derailing shitshow that was the comics version.
    My definitive AvX will always be antiochene's take, Firebirds, where the villain is the Shi'Ar empire and their Phoenix-phobia. I honestly don't know why the Shi'Ar has any fans when this was the same empire that sanctioned the End of Greys.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Updated for the current year, not loving cyclops enough is bad for the health
    These images are piercing into my soul.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    So, Sam or Bucky? I want Sam, but who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Probably Sam, i think that they are trying to tie Bucky with BP lore more than anything.
    Unlikely. Sam and Bucky are getting a series(or a mini-series) on Disney's streaming service.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Unlikely. Sam and Bucky are getting a series(or a mini-series) on Disney's streaming service.
    Probably captain marvel, maybe Scott can send rogue to fight her... Or manipulate the story and give the leadership to Storm in order to put fate to his side

Probably captain marvel, maybe Scott can send rogue to fight her... Or manipulate the story and give the leadership to Storm in order to put fate to his side
    MCU!Cyclops: "You know what, Jean, you're better than me at everything, ever. You should totally lead the team."
    MCU!Jean: "...................."
    MCU!Cyclops: "Oh, hi, Carol, T'Challa, whomever, I'm not in charge of anything, nope, you might direct your grievances to my future ex-girlfriend."
    MCU!Jean: "Hating you so much right now, Scott.",

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    MCU!Cyclops: "You know what, Jean, you're better than me at everything, ever. You should totally lead the team."
    MCU!Cyclops: "Oh, hi, Carol, T'Challa, whomever, I'm not in charge of anything, nope, you might direct your grievances to my future ex-girlfriend."
    It’s just like how it happened in the comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    MCU!Cyclops : hey Carol, hey T'Challa, I'm not leading the X-Men right now, go to my buddy Storm, she's the one in charge atm.
    MCU!Storm : by the goddess, I'm the most powerful, the strongest, the most beautiful,...
    MCU!Cyclops: she'll be bragging about her greatness for around 5 minutes, and wrap it up by saying she's humble, you'll never get used to it...
    T'Challa and Carol :...
    MCU!Cyclops : anyways, T'Challa you might wanna reconsider fighting us because you don't wanna be a wife beater, it'd be bad for your image, and Carol, you don't wanna punch a minority woman that's also a mutant, but if you want to, be my guest... Also she might beat the crap out of you...

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    It’s just like how it happened in the comics.
    Key difference is, MCU!Cyclops would cynically do so for the sheer sake of dodging a bullet. Tyke did it because of his "ZOMG, I'll be a supervillain, I'm awful and suck at everything!" whiny-ass phase. Big, big difference.

MCU!Cyclops : hey Carol, hey T'Challa, I'm not leading the X-Men right now, go to my buddy Storm, she's the one in charge atm.
    MCU!Storm : by the goddess, I'm the most powerful, the strongest, the most beautiful,...
    MCU!Cyclops: she'll be bragging about her greatness for around 5 minutes, and wrap it up by saying she's humble, you'll never get used to it...
    T'Challa and Carol :...
    MCU!Cyclops : anyways, T'Challa you might wanna reconsider fighting us because you don't wanna be a wife beater, it'd be bad for your image, and Carol, you don't wanna punch a minority woman that's also a mutant, but if you want to, be my guest... Also she might beat the crap out of you...
    Only five minutes? Surely, you meant five movies?

At any rate, I thought about it, but Carol/T'Challa beating up Ororo would be problematic. Jean, though? Not so much.

Lotta Cyclops articles linked in this story: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...s-week-primer/

Next week will serve up over 15 Cyclops focused stories and interviews too.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    Lotta Cyclops articles linked in this story: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...s-week-primer/

Thanks for the link. It will be nice to see some positive articles about Scott for a change. That is, if they are.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post

I think most are old interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I think most are old interviews.
    Well that's slightly disappointing.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia