View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

    106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 619 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 9276
  1. #1186
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Alas, it'll probably be something a lot moar serious such as:

    Scott: "Hold on a second, not that I care about Logan getting psy-stabbed, but there's no need for violence, here. Shouldn't we put our differences aside and work tog..."
    Kwannon: "You X-Dweebs are taking too long! We want to smash stuff NOW!"
    Scott: "Logan and I assembled this team three days ago and you've been active for months. Don't you think it's somewhat unfair to crit..."
    Kwannon: "................"
    Scott: "Wait, what's the ominous purple glow? What did I... Oh, crap."
    Even worse, the teams look like they might be working together, when Wolverine calls Kwannon Psylocke.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  2. #1187
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Even worse, the teams look like they might be working together, when Wolverine calls Kwannon Psylocke.
    Cyclops: "Woah, woah, woah. What just happened? Reiterating how much I really, really don't care about Logan getting psy-stabbed, but what was that even about? I thought we'd gotten past initial hostilities."
    Kwannon: "He called me Psylocke."
    Cyclops: "........................"
    Cyclops: "You're not Elizabeth Braddock?"
    Kwannon: "........................"
    Cyclops: "Wait, what's with the ominous purp... Oh, no."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-22-2019 at 02:51 PM.

  3. #1188
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Cyclops: "Woah, woah, woah. What just happened? Reiterating how much I really, really don't care about Logan getting psy-stabbed, but what was that even about? I thought we'd gotten past initial hostilities."
    Kwannon: "He called me Psylocke."
    Cyclops: "........................"
    Cyclops: "You're not Elizabeth Braddock?"
    Kwannon: "........................"
    Cyclops: "Wait, what's with the ominous purp... Oh, no."
    Kwannon: " That was for ignoring me when I wanted to bed you."

  4. #1189
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Kwannon: " That was for ignoring me when I wanted to bed you."
    How is that a Kwannon-exclusive line?

  5. #1190
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    How is that a Kwannon-exclusive line?
    She was the one trying to get him to sleep with her till Jean found out xDXMA2II-04-1.jpg
    Last edited by bell; 01-22-2019 at 03:06 PM.

  6. #1191
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Cyclops: Okay guys, we have to be careful, we're going to meet with the M.L.F.
    Wolverine: Cyke, you've already messed up. They're the M.I.L.F. now, bub.
    Cyclops: Hm, thanks for the update, let's ensure we're as respectful as possible.

    *Some time later a battle ensues...*
    Cyclops: Dammit Logan!
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  7. #1192
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    She was the one trying to get him to sleep with her till Jean found out xD
    How is it a Kwannon-exclusive line when you've got Wolverine of all people standing right next to her?

    Wouldn't have joked about it if she'd been standing to someone who wasn't Jean, Emma, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Kitt... Mmm. Well, you get the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Cyclops: Okay guys, we have to be careful, we're going to meet with the M.L.F.
    Wolverine: Cyke, you've already messed up. They're the M.I.L.F. now, bub.
    Cyclops: Hm, thanks for the update, let's ensure we're as respectful as possible.

    *Some time later a battle ensues...*
    Cyclops: Dammit Logan!
    Funny thing is, Cyke still wouldn't get it until someone explained it to him.

  8. #1193
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    How is it a Kwannon-exclusive line when you've got Wolverine of all people standing right next to her?

    Wouldn't have joked about it if she'd been standing to someone who wasn't Jean, Emma, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Kitt... Mmm. Well, you get the idea.



    Funny thing is, Cyke still wouldn't get it until someone explained it to him.
    Someone shots cyclops and it might be her because that xD she would tell him that.

  9. #1194
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    2,536

    Default

    Does it drop at midnight digitally? Because if so I'm staying up and getting it early.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

  10. #1195
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Does it drop at midnight digitally? Because if so I'm staying up and getting it early.
    Was about to ask that, is 8pm for me so if digitally comes out at 12am is only 4 more hours away.

  11. #1196
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    2,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Was about to ask that, is 8pm for me so if digitally comes out at 12am is only 4 more hours away.
    same.

    ...anybody want the code from the book once I get it in like a week?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

  12. #1197
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Hm, well I prefer the paper method of reading so I'm definitely not going to be one of the first to read the issue.. I'm not even sure I'll be able to get the book tomorrow. I might have to wait till Friday. I'll probably avoid the forum if that's the case.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  13. #1198
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    2,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hm, well I prefer the paper method of reading so I'm definitely not going to be one of the first to read the issue.. I'm not even sure I'll be able to get the book tomorrow. I might have to wait till Friday. I'll probably avoid the forum if that's the case.
    I much prefer floppies, but I bombed the last physics quiz and can't use my car and am too pumped to wait for a scan.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

  14. #1199
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,281

    Default

    We finally made it guys, I'm so excited. I feel like we are going to get Cyclops feeling like he did something wrong with the issue tomorrow because editorial won't want to admit there mistakes, but at least our boy is back.

  15. #1200
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    We finally made it guys, I'm so excited. I feel like we are going to get Cyclops feeling like he did something wrong with the issue tomorrow because editorial won't want to admit there mistakes, but at least our boy is back.
    Gg, Iím happy he is back too! Slightly worried but imma approach it with positivity.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •