View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 450 of 619 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Logan and Emma were more caring and understanding than Jean and Chuck.
    Yeah, No. Some people have a very bizarre concept of Jean, shipper usually totally misinterpret her actions to prop up Emma but reality says different.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

As opposed to Havok and Dani?
    Alex has been taking cheap shots at Cyke for decades. Nothing new. I've got nothing for Dani. 'Amusingly random' pretty much sums it up.

Nah, I might be wrong, but I imagine they wouldn't miss the golden opportunity of having Jean whine about all of Scott's alleged flaws, specially considering she is one of the few with a legitimate grievance due to the psychic affair. Maybe even have her bang Logan just to make Scott suffer more before they get back together, while of course never bringing up the fact he tried to murder her granddaughter for the same reason the Shi'ar murdered the rest of her family (even though Hope's on the team).
    Just so we're absolutely clear on one thing, I'm not implying editorial is better than that. I'm rather implying that if Jean pulled this crap, she'd have to give up her 'I was always on your side/I never did anything wrong/I'm the victim' card. Not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Yeah, No. Some people have a very bizarre concept of Jean, shipper usually totally misinterpret her actions to prop up Emma but reality says different.
    After his possession? Jean cared about him very little during that time, since she was dealing with her own issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Emma is not understanding of Scott's trauma. Never has been. She loves him, but she has very little tolerance for his weakness. As for Logan well...

I can tell without looking it up that the above panel is Jason Aaron.

Emma is not understanding of Scott's trauma. Never has been. She loves him, but she has very little tolerance for his weakness. As for Logan well...

As someone who read Schism, this fills me with Rage.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Just so we're absolutely clear on one thing, I'm not implying editorial is better than that. I'm rather implying that if Jean pulled this crap, she'd have to give up her 'I was always on your side/I never did anything wrong/I'm the victim' card. Not going to happen.
    With this editorial, she would do both things at once and they wouldn't see the irony or the hypocrisy. Anyone complaining about Cyclops is always right and righteous. Remember Wifi keeping Scott in a bunker while he put a family's life at risk as some test while the X-men were fighting and losing to Nate Grey was portrayed as a good thing.

Emma was understanding, and pushed him to move forward and get stronger. Logan was supportive in Morrison's run, but with Aaron he regressed to jealous and mad.

Emma was understanding, and pushed him to move forward and get stronger. Logan was supportive in Morrison's run, but with Aaron he regressed to jealous and mad.
    Emma was very supportive of his trauma while she was trying to get in his pants. Logan was also super supportive. Kept Jean occupied while Scott was distracted by Emma being supportive. Do you need the scans?

Any other supportive runs we can discuss? Let's do more :P

With this editorial, she would do both things at once and they wouldn't see the irony or the hypocrisy. Anyone complaining about Cyclops is always right and righteous. Remember Wifi keeping Scott in a bunker while he put a family's life at risk as some test while the X-men were fighting and losing to Nate Grey was portrayed as a good thing.
    I'm worried that you're right.

I agree. Emma was in Scott's corner even when everyone else threw him under the bus, that matters to me. If she had low tolerance for his weakness, I believe it's because she could see what he's capable of. Besides, does anyone have lower tolerance for his weakness than Scott himself? That being said, I admit to some bias on my part.

Cyclops and Wolverine make a great duo when written well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I agree. Emma was in Scott's corner even when everyone else threw him under the bus, that matters to me. If she had low tolerance for his weakness, I believe it's because she could see what he's capable of. Besides, does anyone have lower tolerance for his weakness than Scott himself? That being said, I admit to some bias on my part.

Cyclops and Wolverine make a great duo when written well.
    Of course you're right about Scott. As for Emma, she definitely has been there for him, though I don't think the Morrison run is a good example of that. That was more predatory behavior I think. Whedon was where I really saw that for the first time.

Logan and Scott haven't been a good duo for a long time. Schism was a poison pill for that.

Alright, we are at Defcon 4. Repeat, Defcon 4. The war against the Cyclops fans will begin when spoiler embargo goes down. Keep your heads, don't get banned. We've lost enough fans.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Wonder where this wretched run is going to rank on the Scott Summers Misery Index™...

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Wonder where this wretched run is going to rank on the Scott Summers Misery Index™...
    spoilers:
    Depends on how you feel about Jott...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    spoilers:
    Depends on how you feel about Jott...
    end of spoilers
    I honestly think that was a very small part of the issue. And to be honest didn't see it as significant as everyone kind of treated it with a shrug.

The problem is you're burying spoilers:
    Rightclops
    end of spoilers. It was like watching that Cyclops from Secret Wars the one whose bald and in his 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I honestly think that was a very small part of the issue. And to be honest didn't see it as significant as everyone kind of treated it with a shrug.

The problem is you're burying spoilers:
    Rightclops
    end of spoilers. It was like watching that Cyclops from Secret Wars the one whose bald and in his 60s.
    I don't see how it does that.

spoilers:
    They still kill Callahan to end the chaos, not exactly a ScoutClops moment
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't see how it does that.

spoilers:
    They still kill Callahan to end the chaos, not exactly a ScoutClops moment
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Its almost like he didn't know what to do with his life after being an X-Men that he wanted the cerebra destroyed so he could go back to being an X-Men. Which is reiterated in the Rosenbergs letter. But I think what makes him different is it was a on the spot reflex without properly thinking it through. They could have eventually destroyed the machine after much stability but it was done there in the moment. And now puts mutants at an even greater risk while Rightclops would have properly entertained this for a while
    end of spoilers