View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 455 of 619 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Yes!!
    Wait why Logan is taller than Beast, Emma and Jean?
    Same reason Emma's hair changes from panel to panel.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Same reason Emma's hair changes from panel to panel.
    Lol so true.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Yes!!
    Wait why Logan is taller than Beast, Emma and Jean?
    1. I honestly didn't even notice. All I could think while reading that page was "OMG STFU Dani, you were totally in favor of Emma's plan and only cared about 'helping people' less than an hour ago, why you bandwagon-jumping jerk."

2. I can't believe you didn't lament the disappearance of Jean's crazy-ass platform shoes.

3. Holy crap, I just noticed Emma is smaller than Kitty in that panel, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    1. I honestly didn't even notice. All I could think while reading that page was "OMG STFU Dani, you were totally in favor of Emma's plan and only cared about 'helping people' less than an hour ago, why you bandwagon-jumping jerk."

2. I can't believe you didn't lament the disappearance of Jean's crazy-ass platform shoes.

She's in like six inch stilettos. She should be almost as tall as Scott.

Almost all the heights are wrong. I know that Magneto is floating but even then he is giant in that image.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She's in like six inch stilettos. She should be almost as tall as Scott.
    Not even just the height. Basically every part of her body seems to be smaller than Kitty's.

It's weird. Ororo, Lorna and Jean are in the right ballpark, but Emma basically lost 6 inches and 25 pounds. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Almost all the heights are wrong. I know that Magneto is floating but even then he is giant in that image.
    I know. It makes his undies even awesomer.

My evil plan to get birthday congratulations has gone off without a hitch! lol, thanks everyone.

I can't pick up my comics until Friday, but based on what I've seen in the threads, it's about what I expected. I'm sympathetic to Scemma shippers, I'm happy for Jott shippers. I wish the good outweighed the bad in this run, but there were things I enjoyed. That being said, it's time to move on from this run and see what Hickman has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The art really took a nose dive over the course of the issue.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Maybe I'm being overly influenced by Fluffy's Dark Kitty stuff, but it feels... weird seeing her touching Scott on the arm like that, lol. All in all, the issue wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, but damn am I glad to finally put this run and it's affinity for stupid, pointless deaths in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Maybe I'm being overly influenced by Fluffy's Dark Kitty stuff, but it feels... weird seeing her touching Scott on the arm like that, lol.
    Dani, Alex, Jean, Kitty, Piotr and Logan. Maybe Nightcrawler off panel.

Very traumatic issue for Scott, lol.

Cyclops best X-men

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Well if it's general X-Men art then a thread like this could work: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ght=draw+x-jam

If it's essentially fanfic than there are a number of places that could work for that like AO3 or FF.net. If it's Scott related you can always post a link here.

If it's essentially comic book pages, then I'd suggest you make a new thread here and see it there's some interest. If it's specifically Cyclops related than I don't think anyone would mind you posting it here, as long as it's respectful of the character. Or what passes for respectful in these parts anyways.
    Thanks you guys are really nice and helpful. A lot of my work is scogan currently so I’m careful. Not everyone likes slash and non-canon ships.I do both fanart and writing. I used to just do art and read fanfic but then realized nobody else was going to do it. I’m also working towards doing my own original comic eventually. Fan works and writing is fun and good practice. Particularly on the comic art side I have started illustrating fic of others that I thought was really good (with permission of course).

I’m just about finished with my first scogan comic illustration. Once I’m done with that I’m going to tackle a a jott 05 fic by a excellent author called mask protocols and a scogan one called dreaming in color. May illustrate my own stories eventually but will wait until I finish a whole story. I’d make a thread if people want but I’m a little worried people won’t think my art is good enough. I’m learning as I go. I learned a lot with this comic but know I have a lot more to learn.

I’ll talk about the writing part in another comment before it gets too long.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Jean's arms when removing Scott's visor look as if they belong to someone else. They're at too weird of a position.

Also, something was up with Dani.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Jean's arms when removing Scott's visor look as if they belong to someone else. They're at too weird of a position.

Also, something was up with Dani.
    Keeping things consistent is harder than you might think. In fact I’ve been struggling with that on the page I’ve been working on this week.

OMG Logan is giving me hell in this panel lol. I hope I don’t tear the tooth too bad lol.
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 07-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

loving this
    Emma is giving me social anxiety feels which is weird.

It’s a nice speech. When I got to thinking about history and human nature... I have to think that it’s cute that they assume that people wouldn’t forget about them if they opted for the Carthaginian option. People are really good at forgetting and erasing history because it’s told by the winners and they generally have to live to pass down said history. They were gone for how long and the humans had already forgotten them. Everyone remembers the Romans but not so much their neighbors so considering what Emma went through I think I get why she believes living may be more important.
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 07-17-2019 at 07:54 PM.