View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 224 of 619 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 9276

Leaving Captain America aside, I really enjoy watching Scott having a few drinks and celebrating with his friends/partnes. I really hope that he will be respected and admired by the X-Men again and that they will have a good relationship like in the 90's .

By the way, does anyone know how to cut out an image? should I use Photoshop or is there another way to do it Online?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Magik did more or less. I imagine she just thought about killing Scott less, which is pretty nice for her.
    I have always thought that Magik appreciates Scott because he treats her exactly as she wants to be treated.

He does not treat her as if she were a little girl like Piotr but he is not terrified of her either. He is at the middle point where she feels comfortable.

I would say that apart from Emma and Magik, no one was with Scott until the end. If he had NOT lost his memory, Warren would have been there, I think. I've always thought of him as Scott's best friend.

It was a part that I liked that they explored in Champions, there Scott made MANY more friendships and more quickly because he did not have so much responsibility on his shoulders. Among the X-Men it is harder to open for him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Someone looks miffed that Scott's not talking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Leaving Captain America aside, I really enjoy watching Scott having a few drinks and celebrating with his friends/partnes. I really hope that he will be respected and admired by the X-Men again and that they will have a good relationship like in the 90's .

By the way, does anyone know how to cut out an image? should I use Photoshop or is there another way to do it Online?
    It'd be awesome if there was some online software for that, but methinks it's all Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have always thought that Magik appreciates Scott because he treats her exactly as she wants to be treated.

He does not treat her as if she were a little girl like Piotr but he is not terrified of her either. He is at the middle point where she feels comfortable.

I would say that apart from Emma and Magik, no one was with Scott until the end. If he had NOT lost his memory, Warren would have been there, I think. I've always thought of him as Scott's best friend.

It was a part that I liked that they explored in Champions, there Scott made MANY more friendships and more quickly because he did not have so much responsibility on his shoulders. Among the X-Men it is harder to open for him.
    That's my headcanon, too. Hope their almost-pseudo-bff status gets restored.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

This team actually being able to smile for an entire panel always gets me.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by June 2019 Solicitations Thread
    X-FORCE #9
    ED BRISSON (W) • DYLAN BURNETT (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    • X-Force is split between a Stryfe and a hard place!
    • The clock is ticking!
    • Plus: The return of Rachel Summers!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    Huh... while I'm down for an eventual Rachel-Scott reunion because I'm weak to Scott-is-a-dad fluff-or-whatever's-close-enough-to-it, especially since they've already sort-of-but-maybe-not-quite-fully-but-good-enough-I-suppose made peace about her changing her name, when did Rachel decide to get her name back? Totally waiting on Fluffy's hilarious reaction to this, btw.

<insert standard-fare dig of me preferring Ruby over Rachel>
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Too precious. Scott's smile needs to be protected, whatever it takes.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Huh... while I'm down for an eventual Rachel-Scott reunion because I'm weak to Scott-is-a-dad fluff-or-whatever's-close-enough-to-it, especially since they've already sort-of-but-maybe-not-quite-fully-but-good-enough-I-suppose made peace about her changing her name, when did Rachel decide to get her name back? Totally waiting on Fluffy's hilarious reaction to this, btw.

<insert standard-fare dig of me preferring Ruby over Rachel>
    I don't think she did on panel. The editors have been subtly doing over the past few years (throwing it out here and there in various books occasionally), and with Kid Cable only knowing her as Rachel Summers, peeps are rolling with it. But Scott made peace with her name change a long time ago. Many of us didn't care for it then, or now, but on the page Scott accepted and welcomed it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I don't think she did on panel. The editors have been subtly doing over the past few years (throwing it out here and there in various books occasionally), and with Kid Cable only knowing her as Rachel Summers, peeps are rolling with it. But Scott made peace with her name change a long time ago. Many of us didn't care for it then, or now, but on the page Scott accepted and welcomed it.
    Ah, more Jedi hand-waving from the X-Office; for shame! And I don't disagree that Scott made peace with the name change, but I just find it hilariously petty how Rachel kept her quiet rebellion up for so long care of her writers, but now that Jean's back, they're swapping Rachel's name back to Summers. But the equally petty Cyke fan in me just wants this drama-over-a-name to resurface on-panel, if only to get more Summers family father-sort-of-daughter whump. Or any more Cyke-is-a-dad moments with any of his children, really.
    Let your wallet talk.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This is so weird, something is wrong.
    He has to be miserable, what are you doing Marvel!?

I'm so tired of Cap and Cyclops fighting like rabid monkeys.
    Both are essentially good people, heroes. They should end this dumb fight and be allies

Love this moment too. And I sincerely hope Cyclops keeps the facial hair for the foreseeable future.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm so tired of Cap and Cyclops fighting like rabid monkeys.
    Both are essentially good people, heroes. They should end this dumb fight and be allies
    Making Steve hypocritical and protecting racists is the easy and cheap way to win the sympathy of those of us that think CyclopsWasRight.

It is very transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Making Steve hypocritical and protecting racists is the easy and cheap way to win the sympathy of those of us that think CyclopsWasRight.

It is very transparent.
    Except Cap is none of those things, just like scott is not a mutant supremacist. Marvel just needed to groups and leaders to fight each other for an event and that event ended years ago.

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

[Deleted post - trying to get a better quality image]
    Last edited by DetectiveStrange; 03-21-2019 at 11:10 AM.