View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 452 of 619 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 9276
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Hehehe, i love the denial and double standards of scemma fans. They can't accept being doing the same that was done to prop up scemma. Scott story is moving from scemma and for once he ends up looking better for ending a relationship.
    I mean I’m a scogan shipper/ multishipper. I’m more of a scemma fan to be honest but I like both. I’m glad your happy and enjoying your shipping moment. Personally I just kind of hate when one ship is used to tear down another. I don’t think most fans liked the whole way the ship started either. I didn’t really care for how desperate Rosenberg made Emma to get with Cyke the first place. They had become more like friends at that point and while it was kind of nice it seemed out of character for Emma to be so desperate.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    I mean I’m a scogan shipper/ multishipper. I’m more of a scemma fan to be honest but I like both. I’m glad your happy and enjoying your shipping moment. Personally I just kind of hate when one ship is used to tear down another. I don’t think most fans liked the whole way the ship started either. I didn’t really care for how desperate Rosenberg made Emma to get with Cyke the first place. They had become more like friends at that point and while it was kind of nice it seemed out of character for Emma to be so desperate.
    Like I've said, we just have to assume, both from this and from Death of X/IvX, that Scott and Emma made up off-panel.

Of course, either way, Emma's portrayal there and here reeks of sexism.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Like I've said, we just have to assume, both from this and from Death of X/IvX, that Scott and Emma made up off-panel.

Of course, either way, Emma's portrayal there and here reeks of sexism.
    . Totally agree. Like imagine if their roles were reversed Scott would seem really creepy/sad lol.

Also I think Callahan would be more interesting if his mind was in a toy dog of some sort. What do you think?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

I just read Uncanny X-Men #22. It has been a rough go for Cyclops lately. He has certainly had to rebuild himself after he came back to life. He has certainly endured his share of losses, but he's also gotten back to basics, being the X-man we know he can be. He definitely shined in this issue. It felt like he's right where he needs to be in terms of moving forward. I'm looking forward to how he develops under Hickman.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It be so much funny after Jean kissed Scott, Emma when in for one her self.... Missed opportunity there for some good laughs xD

I want Hickman because this blame Scott for everything is starting to take a affect.

There is no use for me gettin angry. This happened and whether or not Hickman uses anything from here, its over.

A better era for the xmen is coming,
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

I'm a bit lost.

spoilers:
    Did Scott or Jean initiate the kiss? Because, isn't Jean still begging for Bishop's pistol? Or did Jean cheat on Bishop with Scott? O.o
    end of spoilers

Anyways. We're hopefully getting a decent X-Men run soon! Wheeeee! Down with heretics! Burn all the trash! Hickman is heeereeee!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm a bit lost.

spoilers:
    Did Scott or Jean initiate the kiss? Because, isn't Jean still begging for Bishop's pistol? Or did Jean cheat on Bishop with Scott? O.o
    end of spoilers

Anyways. We're hopefully getting a decent X-Men run soon! Wheeeee! Down with heretics! Burn all the trash! Hickman is heeereeee!
    Pistol?really??

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Phoenix I just meant Rightclops. His era is dead an done. Whatever Cyke becomes now...i dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    At this point, Scott seems to be a complete mess. History seems to be repeating. In order to get to a certain direction, Scott's character as a person takes a hit. I'm disappointed. I can only wonder what's going to happen later today.
    Hate to say it but this is exactly how some of us felt when Rightclops emerged. He's a verily adaptable character though and I expect him to go on to be whatever they need him to be next. The slew of writers that will get their hands on him in the years to come, will each put their unique fingerprint on him. I doubt very much we will be getting verbatim 1995 era Scott.

Look I understand the feelings going on here. I do. We also need to admit that at least some good has come out of this. Those last few pages of Uncanny 22 were the first time in a long time that the X-Men have shown any real solidarity with Scott (even if it was Mags that was saying it and the whole thing felt more than a little awkward). How many of us have been asking for this forever now? It's not perfect. In fact it was pretty ugly in parts, but with Hickman less than a week away, I think we all need to take what we can from this, give Hickman a chance to tell his story and just generally not lose our sh*t.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm a bit lost.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The pages show her walking out of the destruction of the Sentinels, past Logan, past Emma and right up to Scott. Next page is a full page spread.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The problem, again, is not wanting to take the character to a new direction, but this insistence Scott must be WRONG and everything that happened to him (and Emma) in the 21st century needs not only be forgotten, but thrown in the trash and fans need to acnowledge how it sucked. If anything, it doesn't inspire confidence that the work of the previous guy
    signed to save the franchise (Morrison) and the most popular writer of the 21st century (Whedon) are treated like this, and there's a decent chance the same will happen to Hickman in the future, no matter how brilliant his run is.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The problem, again, is not wanting to take the character to a new direction, but this insistence Scott must be WRONG and everything that happened to him (and Emma) in the 21st century needs not only be forgotten, but thrown in the trash and fans need to acnowledge how it sucked. If anything, it doesn't inspire confidence that the work of the previous guy
    signed to save the franchise (Morrison) and the most popular writer of the 21st century (Whedon) are treated like this, and there's a decent chance the same will happen to Hickman in the future, no matter how brilliant his run is.
    It's one writer with 11 issues of Uncanny. There may be some overreacting here. We don't know where this is going. You're assuming a lot.

We've seen the preview for a week now and the worst parts were in there I'd say. There was some positive points too. What did Scott really do in the last half of the book that suddenly re-earned his comrades respect? Nothing as far as I can tell. His little speech to Dani and Alex isn't anything he hasn't said before. I think this is more of a compromise from Rosenburg and JDW then you realize. Look at the last panel of the issue and tell me that reminds you more of BoyScott or RightClops?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Hate to say it but this is exactly how some of us felt when Rightclops emerged. He's a verily adaptable character though and I expect him to go on to be whatever they need him to be next. The slew of writers that will get their hands on him in the years to come, will each put their unique fingerprint on him. I doubt very much we will be getting verbatim 1995 era Scott.

Look I understand the feelings going on here. I do. We also need to admit that at least some good has come out of this. Those last few pages of Uncanny 22 were the first time in a long time that the X-Men have shown any real solidarity with Scott (even if it was Mags that was saying it and the whole thing felt more than a little awkward). How many of us have been asking for this forever now? It's not perfect. In fact it was pretty ugly in parts, but with Hickman less than a week away, I think we all need to take what we can from this, give Hickman a chance to tell his story and just generally not lose our sh*t.
    Its not really my s$%t that I'm losing. More like heart. I only started actual comic reading in 2012. Seven years and I'm feeling I need to take what I can get and run off.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I turn 25 today, so Rosenberg’s run, good and bad, being concluded is a fine gift. I haven’t had a chance to read the issue yet, I’m working, but there’s a Jott kiss? Interesting.