218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 619 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9276
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I get you bro, this happan to me with new 52 Superman. Theynkilled him off to bring some one I didn't want.
    Sorry to hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Also please dont turn this againts jean is like turning on scott because of scemma.
    I blame the writers. As for Jean, I liked her in Morrison’s run. But since Phoenix Resurrection, she became a big no for me. Just too perfect for my taste.
    Also, I'm not a hardcore scemma shipper, but I liked Cyclops of those days when he was with Emma. I don't mind if he hooks up with another woman, as long as he remains the character I loved. With Jean, it seems impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    If you're a fan of Cyclops in any capacity, Uncanny X-men Annual #1 is a must-have for your collection. I won't spoil it. I'll just say it was a joy to read.
    Sorry to say but for me it was not xD lol

BANNED

It's like they want to feed into the idea that Jean held Scott back. We had years of a Cyclops who was weak-willed and a coward who didn't want to step up for fear of his future, while Jean could grow. Now, from what I can get, we have a regression of Scott's character to someone who regrets all his choices, will step up due to circumstances and will probably be crying for Jean while she's in the arms of Bishop.

I hope it's not like this, but goddammit.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's like they want to feed into the idea that Jean held Scott back. We had years of a Cyclops who was weak-willed and a coward who didn't want to step up for fear of his future, while Jean could grow. Now, from what I can get, we have a regression of Scott's character to someone who regrets all his choices, will step up due to circumstances and will probably be crying for Jean while she's in the arms of Bishop.

I hope it's not like this, but goddammit.
    Wait what? Thought that Jean/Bishop was cbr rumor...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Bleedingcool confirmed it. Nothing wrong with it but marvel will surely milk the drama in the most toxic way for everybody.

But again dont turn this againts jean thats comics, specially a soap opera like the x-men. Everybody will get screwed sooner or later. Its not the characters fault, they dont own their feelings

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Bleeding Cool confirmed it, buddy. But we'll just know for sure in seven days.

Nothing inspires more confidence in a new era than saying nearly two decades of material was a mistake while choking on 90's leftovers like they're a soggy, half-eaten McChicken.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Exactly. I’m very disappointed.

spoilers:
    Our Cyke isn’t back. This one, at least in this annual, is adult Tyke.
    end of spoilers
    Welcome to my life I though only DC can give me a character i love just to killed him off and call him fake but damn Marvel...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Nothing inspires more confidence in a new era than saying nearly two decades of material was a mistake while choking on 90's leftovers like they're a soggy, half-eaten McChicken.
    He didnt regret killing his mentor when AVX happen and now they are BS me..... So much rage lol

BANNED

I honestly hope that they have, at the very least, tact enough to NOT specifically call revolutionary Cyclops a terrorist. We had years in my side of America with north-americans fabricating the narrative that all revolutionaries not aligned with the "american way" were terrorists. Cyclops being branded like that by everyone not named Bendis was in extremely poor taste and doing it again would be outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Welcome to my life I though only DC can give me a character i love just to killed him off and call him fake but damn Marvel...
    spoilers:
    Not only that, Marvel made him spit at himself. Now we can gladly say #CyclopsWasWrongHeAdmittedItHimself !
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 01-23-2019 at 03:54 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

spoilers:
    #CyclopsWasRightButNotNowMoreLikeBackThenButNotToo FarBackIMeanAhJeez
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Some of you have a pretty bizarre view on jott. I know it is not perfect but it is not this one sided crush some people beileve. Just think about it throught all her existence to this day cyclops is the only guy Jean has had a romantic relationship, stated to always love him (people complain about logan but they have never openly declared love to each other or had a relationship), married, adopt his kid and forgive him for messing up. If thats not love i dont know what it is

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Some of you have a pretty bizarre view on jott. I know it is not perfect but it is not this one sided crush some people beileve. Just think about it throught all her existence to this day cyclops is the only guy Jean has had a romantic relationship, stated to always love him (people complain about logan but they have never openly declared love to each other or had a relationship), married, adopt his kid and forgive him for messing up. If thats not love i dont know what it is
    I don't care what it is, as long as it holds back the growth of the characters.