View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 346 of 619 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 9276

From what I understood of the story, he only needed the pacemaker to reactivate the heart, he does not need it to function.

The thing is that whenever he dies, as long as he still has the pacemaker, they can always resurrect him with the Phoenix.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It seems like Hickman likes Scott. Hopeful he will treat the character with respect and keep the drama at minimun.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Bishop is a mass murderer who spent 15 years trying to murder her son and granddaughter. She would be betraying her family to be with him.
    Bishop didn't killed anyone, they weren't suppossed to be alive. Timeline was wrong, when it is got the right timeline these people never existed. I guess that Scott dating Emma would be betraying the family too, Rachel didn't liked her, Hope didn't liked her. Emma also tried to kill hope one time, Namor stopped her.
    This thing of sommelier Jean relationships won't be good, x-men has a shortage of decent males. She can't be with Logan because blah blah, then Bishoop she cant be too. This way she will end alone

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    From what I understood of the story, he only needed the pacemaker to reactivate the heart, he does not need it to function.

The thing is that whenever he dies, as long as he still has the pacemaker, they can always resurrect him with the Phoenix.
    But right now, there aren’t any Modern Day Hosts.......Rachel Lost her fraction, Thane, well not sure if he still has it, Kid Omega is just his normal insufferable self, Jean told it to let her go, etc.......there’s Wolverine, but it’s implied that he’s Time Skipping like Rachel used too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The time she helped raises his son, that she went searched for him after the apocalypse mess.
    She should have got more respect from Cyke fans.
    Yeah she deserves more credit for her dedication to him.
    Some ppl just don’t like Bishop. Why do we have to explain we just don’t like him?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It seems like Hickman likes Scott. Hopeful he will treat the character with respect and keep the drama at minimun.
    If we are Lucky but JDW loves drama.

Rosenberg tells about how he views Cyclops.

who's gonna be the hero with the cliffnotes
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Bishop didn't killed anyone, they weren't suppossed to be alive. Timeline was wrong, when it is got the right timeline these people never existed. I guess that Scott dating Emma would be betraying the family too, Rachel didn't liked her, Hope didn't liked her. Emma also tried to kill hope one time, Namor stopped her.
    This thing of sommelier Jean relationships won't be good, x-men has a shortage of decent males. She can't be with Logan because blah blah, then Bishoop she cant be too. This way she will end alone
    Bishop has spent 15 years trying to murder Jean's son and granddaughter. Not one time, not an impulse, 15 years hunting them down, and killing billions of people to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Yeah she deserves more credit for her dedication to him.
    Some ppl just don’t like Bishop. Why do we have to explain we just don’t like him?
    The problem is that certain people aren't really Jean fans, but Scott haters first and foremost. They'd have dating even Apocalypse or Sinister just to stick up to him.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I second this please.
    I'm not very good at listening on english yet.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-20-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Here you go:

-He loves Cyclops. Views him as one of the rare few characters who've undergone a complete arc. Shakespearean was mentioned again.
    -Says he's trying to set up a bit of redemption for him.
    -Interesting stuff about Emma too. Says she operates on a whole other level, no bad and good. Says there are people who she looks out for and there are people who she uses, but there's only one person she genuinely cares about and is 'her person' i.e Scott. Says her motivations will excite some people and upset others.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The fact that he thinks Scott needs redemption and that Cyke is the ONLY person Emma cares about is proof he sadly doesn't understand either one of the characters. Nothing good will come out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    Here you go:

-He loves Cyclops. Views him as one of the rare few characters who've undergone a complete arc. Shakespearean was mentioned again.
    -Says he's trying to set up a bit of redemption for him.
    -Interesting stuff about Emma too. Says she operates on a whole other level, no bad and good. Says there are people who she looks out for and there are people who she uses, but there's only one person she genuinely cares about and is 'her person' i.e Scott. Says her motivations will excite some people and upset others.
    1/3 correct. My expectations were low and yet I am still let down.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    1/3 correct. My expectations were low and yet I am still let down.
    Let me guess, she has Nate Grey in storage (and the key to finding the team), because reasons and even though Scott’s heart was always with Jean on some level blah blah it’s obvious Scott blah blah and Jean blah wouldn’t be able to compete last minute melodrama before Hickman takes over

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The fact that he thinks Scott needs redemption and that Cyke is the ONLY person Emma cares about is proof he sadly doesn't understand either one of the characters. Nothing good will come out of this.
    Yeah, I think this confirms that Emma was in her own way, helping out Scott instead of anything nefarious. Thank God no flat out villainy at least