View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 380 of 619 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Yeah, I figured. But I’ll go to the movie theater anyway, just to see a few optic blasts.
    The Fox-movie portrayal of the eye beams has always been off, to me. I know it is all CGI nonsense, but that should give them more freedom to make it look better. The best portrayal of them to me was Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon. For everything that series did wrong (and it's a LOT), Scott eye beams felt impactful while not being garish.

I can't judge the film, since I haven't seen it, and I don't think that's going to change - but I will say that there doesn't seem to be much of anything for me there anyways. I'll just save my time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Yeah, I figured. But I’ll go to the movie theater anyway, just to see a few optic blasts.
    I mean really isn't that what we really want out of Cyclops in an X-men film. I felt it had enough optic blasts. I kind of like that Scott was reduced to the boyfriend role (it is a nice swap from what usually happens to female characters). I do like the actor that plays Scott a lot even though he still looks so young. Sophie looks older than she did in the last film, but this guy still looks like a teenager.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I mean really isn't that what we really want out of Cyclops in an X-men film. I felt it had enough optic blasts. I kind of like that Scott was reduced to the boyfriend role (it is a nice swap from what usually happens to female characters). I do like the actor that plays Scott a lot even though he still looks so young. Sophie looks older than she did in the last film, but this guy still looks like a teenager.
    LOL,no it's not, people want to see development and him as a character not just optic blasts here and there, there's plenty of other mediums for that, also weren't you the one who didn't like them both being defined to one another or basically being the only thing for the other, yet your fine with Scott just reduced to the boyfriend? I get wanting the women to be the lead (Which she should no doubt, this is her story) but that isn't progression, in being equal, it's just a reverse.

It's sad when seeing Scott shoot an optic blast is considered the best we can get out of him in a fox movie.

BANNED

What happened to equality??lol.
    And those female characters you speak of are not heroes.Scott Summers is.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Hm, well considering my options are Dark Phoenix and Godzilla, I think I might see Godzilla instead. Dark Phoenix is something I'll eventually see, but it doesn't seem like a priority considering what I'm hearing. Makes me quite upset indeed, but I also suspected this might happen.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

lol, that's a good one. It's not just Optic Blasts that we want - Scott's abs have yet to make an appearance as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hm, well considering my options are Dark Phoenix and Godzilla, I think I might see Godzilla instead. Dark Phoenix is something I'll eventually see, but it doesn't seem like a priority considering what I'm hearing. Makes me quite upset indeed, but I also suspected this might happen.
    If there's one thing I love as much as the X-Men, it's Godzilla - I'll be watching KotM for sure. The 2014 film could've been better (they wasted Bryan Cranston), but this one has more monsters.

Dark Phoenix I'll probably catch when it's on TV or streaming or something. I have yet to watch Apocalypse all the way through...

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    If there's one thing I love as much as the X-Men, it's Godzilla - I'll be watching KotM for sure. The 2014 film could've been better (they wasted Bryan Cranston), but this one has more monsters.

Dark Phoenix I'll probably catch when it's on TV or streaming or something. I have yet to watch Apocalypse all the way through...
    I already watched Godzilla, is pretty cool, i don't think that i love it as much as the rest of the internet did, but is pretty fun, it mostly delivers in the monster fight (i think that things got a a bit too dark in some parts but nothing too bad, most of the action looks good).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I didn't love Dark Phoenix, Godzilla is simple but that is what a movie about kaiju fights should be, i had a better time with Godzilla than with Dark Phoenix
    It also inspired so much Mothzilla fan art.
    1559672049806.jpg
    D8fiovpU8AAIqNi.jpg
    D8flS2XUEAE1qoJ.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-08-2019 at 09:44 AM.

All humans are required by law to watch Godzilla. All other June cinema is Alex crying because he nuked an innocent balloon and soiled his diaper while Gojira is Scott shooting an optic blast up into space that turns Asteroid M into breakfast cereal and knocks Mars out of its celestial alignment with the raw power of punch.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

rather all other June cinema are masterpieces compared to the ludicrous soiled thrash that is clownpooch Godzilla. like how Godzilla was killed by humans and had to be revived by humans completely reduced him to a plaything of humans rather than a king of monsters .
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 06-08-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I didn't love Dark Phoenix, Godzilla is simple but that is what a movie about kaiju fights should be, i had a better time with Godzilla than with Dark Phoenix
    It also inspired so much Motzilla fan art.
    1559672049806.jpg
    D8fiovpU8AAIqNi.jpg
    D8flS2XUEAE1qoJ.jpg
    Strangely, my Cyke/Starfire shipping senses are tingling after looking at these. Especially the last one.

Also, Gipsy Danger vs Godzilla when?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    All I could do was sing Cyclops had a farm lol. I like the way you drew Cyke, also logan is the right hight .
    Thanks, I have a bit more planned.

Although, I'm a little unsure of other Cyclops spoof characters I can add in apart from the bear, psyduck, and dog. As long as the drawings are enjoyable, I'll keep doing them.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Thanks, I have a bit more planned.

Although, I'm a little unsure of other Cyclops spoof characters I can add in apart from the bear, psyduck, and dog. As long as the drawings are enjoyable, I'll keep doing them.
    Dog!Clops meets Pom-X please
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie