View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 182 of 619 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 9276

Maybe we should stop here.

Havok is unfortunately right. The narrative of DoX is that Scott did wrong and that Emma tainted his name. We know its wrong but its the story that Marvel is telling.

Arguing back amongst ourselves solves nothing.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    So we have always been at war with Eurasia?
    I dont get that reference so I'll leave it alone.

Anyways, with UXM, Scott's team is almost complete. Im guessing next issue they find Hope? Interesting to seeing what that meeting is like and if Kid Cable will be brought up

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Maybe we should stop here.

Havok is unfortunately right. The narrative of DoX is that Scott did wrong and that Emma tainted his name. We know its wrong but its the story that Marvel is telling.

Arguing back amongst ourselves solves nothing.
    To paraphrase Samuel L. Jackson:

"I recognize the editorial has made a decision, but given that it’s a stupid-ass decision, I’ve elected to argue it."

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Anyways, with UXM, Scott's team is almost complete. Im guessing next issue they find Hope? Interesting to seeing what that meeting is like and if Kid Cable will be brought up
    George Orwell's novel, "1984". A story about a dystopia where everyone is brainwashed by the government into believing anything the government says is true. It's a warning about letting corporations and government influence go unchecked. Also an exercise in "Those who would sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither". At one point, the people are told that the country is fighting a war for their allies in Eurasia, but when the war effort turns negative, the country switches sides, and uses the influence to persuade the people that they were always against Eurasia. Hence the original quote.

My point is that even if editorial claims it's true, everything they showed and everything that happened does not remotely reflect it at all.

I'm with PsychoEFrost on this one - Marvel isn't telling a story, they're pushing a narrative and it's bogus.

That is literally more interesting than what i was thinking about. The Bable/Scott/Hope talk is going to be lit.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I'm with PsychoEFrost on this one - Marvel isn't telling a story, they're pushing a narrative and it's bogus.
    The thing that gets me is arguing it in this thread. IvX served only to smear Scott's name up until the very end with the twist that they loosely justified in DoX. Then all it did was try and buy back Scott fans' loyalty by throwing Emma under the bus.

Continuity god and #1 Emma stan Nick Spencer will fix the entire thing later. For now, let us forget the entire Panic-era happened and allow ourselves to be crushed between the buns of the Rosenburger.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Continuity god and #1 Emma stan Nick Spencer will fix the entire thing later. For now, let us forget the entire Panic-era happened and allow ourselves to be crushed between the buns of the Rosenburger.
    ...Now when you say buns...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Your words say “good” but my gut says “bad”...

Medusa only relented to destroy the cloud after she was thoroughly getting her ass kicked in the war. Before that, she said that altering or removing the cloud in any way was not going to happen.
    I wasn't talking about Medusa though, I was talking about Forge and Lunella.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I wasn't talking about Medusa though, I was talking about Forge and Lunella.
    Lunella wouldn't have done anything to the cloud. The Inhuman Royal Family doctrine is law for all Inhumans. If Queen Medusa doesn't want the cloud touched, it doesn't get touched.

Lunella wouldn't have done anything to the cloud. The Inhuman Royal Family doctrine is law for all Inhumans. If Queen Medusa doesn't want the cloud touched, it doesn't get touched.
    Yeah Ahura, Lash, and all the other dissident Inhumans missed that memo, but clearly we see what happened in the events completely different and won't change our minds so I'm perfectly content with completely ignoring anything that has to do with them.

It made everyone look bad and I'm just glad that Cyclops actually had nothing to do with the worst of it.

The truth is any real hero would've destroyed the cloud the second it was within their power - Medusa was given the self-destruct button because Marvel didn't want the Inhumans to look like the villains that they were. That scene where BB and Medusa are together and the text says beautiful? Vomit-inducing.

I'm not sure what to expect with the Hope reunion.