View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 242 of 619 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 9276

Is pretty difficult to make a solo from team book characthers, we have a good chunks of solos for Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey and Iceaman (granted Scott and Jean were the teen versions), but none of then were very sucessfull, i did hear a lot of good things about Rucka Cyclops thougth
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is pretty difficult to make a solo from team book characthers, we have a good chunks of solos for Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey and Iceaman (granted Scott and Jean were the teen versions), but none of then were very sucessfull, i did hear a lot of good things about Rucka Cyclops thougth
    The trick was that it was Cyclops and the Starjammers, especially his father.

I liked it, it was entertaining.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    That's kind of a false equivalence because Cap is his own brand, with his own book, rogue's gallery and supporting cast. Cyclops was never given that and it's too late in the game to try and changing it. He also has an out from the Hydra stuff thanks to Stevil being a separate entity. Cyclops doesn't have that.

Also, it's the current X-Office. There's no way he'll be written as anything but a mutt who gets kicked around. It's sad that this is also the main reason I'm kind of attached to Rosenberg's run, but it's how things are.
    This is similar to my view. Also, technically, Scott already stepped down. That led to him being very useless as Tyke. As a result, I don't see the reasoning to make the character do it again just because he's older. He would have already learned his lesson from before. It's a character arc at this point that has already been done and was non beneficial. There would have to be a pretty darn good reason for it to happen again, and not just to avoid leadership or give Jean a chance to lead. Dealing with family is the only current reason I could think of.

On a separate note, Cap can handle his own title. Scott is very team oriented.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Huh, I thought Jean became defacto leader during the pre-AoXM UXM relaunch? Didn't she have her "To me, my X-Men!" moment?
    Good grief, they wasted the "To me, my X-Men!" moment twice before it was appropriate for Jean to use it.

In Extermination when everyone collaborated Jean and Kitty seemed to be equals. They were different teams in different bases after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    In Extermination when everyone collaborated Jean and Kitty seemed to be equals. They were different teams in different bases after all.
    but in Uncanny, Jean was uncomfortable speaking at the rally bc Kitty was intended to represent the X-men as their leader. Jean was pushed into that position bc Kitty was missing

Going forward the X-men should have a council of 5 or so members where they are all considered equals

Cyclops
    Storm
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Xavier
    Moonstar

Crossgenerational and varying personalities which can compliment and act as checks and balances of sorts

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    but in Uncanny, Jean was uncomfortable speaking at the rally bc Kitty was intended to represent the X-men as their leader. Jean was pushed into that position bc Kitty was missing

Going forward the X-men should have a council of 5 or so members where they are all considered equals

Cyclops
    Storm
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Xavier
    Moonstar

Crossgenerational and varying personalities which can compliment and act as checks and balances of sorts
    I think that is the most logical and best approach to things and they definitely won't do it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Cyclops
    Storm
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Xavier
    Moonstar

Leadership by committee generally isn't effective when the organization is under stress. Given the world the X-Men are coming back to, they will need a strong hand on the wheel. I'd bifurcate your idea into one leader and a council that has the power to replace the leader. That gives you the decisiveness and continuity of vision of a single leader while still providing the oversight of the group.

BANNED

Why not give Scott starlord's helmet like device??Like that can interchange between glass and visor?
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 03-28-2019 at 02:59 PM.

I think Cap has a thing for Cyke.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    If you are referring the Uncanny preview that's just who cap is when he is not written to create angst between the fans of both franchises
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Some enthusiastic people on pixiv seem to agree. They had a field day with the whole A+ X and the frying pan. There is this adorable comic in which Magneto fixes the frying pan and Cyke is chibi neko.
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 03-28-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

This was random Cyclops...
    Cal Kearns on Instagram
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

He did the shoulder touch, but forgot to say "hey."
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why not give Scott starlord's helmet like device??Like that can interchange between glass and visor?
    Would it cover his whole face, or just the top half?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia