• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 76 of 619 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9276
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Did we ever plan on a theme for today? I don't remember.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Did we ever plan on a theme for today? I don't remember.
    Oh, that's right. Someone did throw ideas around. I dunno, I think we just kinda all got annoyed at the IvX revisionism hinted at in Rosenberg's interview, then started talking about tombstones and then it became about ScEmma, lol. Oh well.

We can talk about how Cyclopsis actually the only legal trustee of Xaviers fortune since the 1960s after Xavier faked his first death. And how Kitty has no legal claim

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We can talk about how Cyclopsis actually the only legal trustee of Xaviers fortune since the 1960s after Xavier faked his first death. And how Kitty has no legal claim
    Don't even joke about that. Scott would most likely give it to Kitty because she's the bestest and awesomest at everything, ever.

It took a while to shift through the old posts, but it's favorite picture or scene.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Given Jean's loose views on marital fidelity, it would be more than a little hypocritical on her end too, wouldn't it?

As per the nastiness of Scott's line, it definitely would've been cruel if Emma hadn't spent months being a passive-aggressive troll because Scott didn't beg her to take him back and if she hadn't just tried to guilt-trip him (lol, Bendis) in a second go at a relationship. Wouldn't say she got off easy, but Scott's jab wasn't particularly unfair.
    Jean's views on marital fidelity are open to interpretation but those discussion tend to get very divisive. The point of my comment was more about how it would effect Scott than whether or not it would have been fair for Jean to say.

Emma had some cause to be cool to Scott after AvX. To me her issues weren't that Scott took the PF from her, or rather not just that. I think the problems came much before that. Emma was not handling the PF well. She needed Scott's support and asked for it. He was busy talking to a pile of Jean shaped dust on the moon and let Emma fend for herself even though she was showing obvious signs of coming apart. That's the reason IMO that Emma was cold to Scott later. Him taking the PF from her was just icing on the cake.

I'd probably have to go with Ellis' "I'm getting sick of the long fights and faffing around" scene with Wolvie. Astonishing X-Men #3233, don't remember.

To Cyke, it wasn't even about FEATZ!OMG!LookAtHowCoolIAm!ZOMG!, it was just about expediency, lol.

BANNED

He signed over to Ororo who apparently then signed it to Kitty. And I think, since both are legally dead, it either goes to Scott again or Kitty put Lockheed in her last will.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He signed over to Ororo who apparently then signed it to Kitty. And I think, since both are legally dead, it either goes to Scott again or Kitty put Lockheed in her last will.
    When was it officially signed over to Storm?

Not to mention the school itself was reopened with Frost money at the end of Morrison's X-Men

Not to mention the school itself was reopened with Frost money at the end of Morrison's X-Men
    I think it was implied after the conversation he had with Tempus. I forgot the specific issue.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Jean's views on marital fidelity are open to interpretation but those discussion tend to get very divisive. The point of my comment was more about how it would effect Scott than whether or not it would have been fair for Jean to say.

Emma had some cause to be cool to Scott after AvX. To me her issues weren't that Scott took the PF from her, or rather not just that. I think the problems came much before that. Emma was not handling the PF well. She needed Scott's support and asked for it. He was busy talking to a pile of Jean shaped dust on the moon and let Emma fend for herself even though she was showing obvious signs of coming apart. That's the reason IMO that Emma was cold to Scott later. Him taking the PF from her was just icing on the cake.
    We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. It just didn't fit at all with Gillen's narrative and overall character arcs for the pair, imo. Remember, Emma was the strong, awesome one and Scott was the helpless weeeaaakling.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I think it was implied after the conversation he had with Tempus. I forgot the specific issue.
    My knowledge of law is nonexistent, but isn't the property of a criminal automatically turned over to the government? I mean, Murrica labeled Scott a criminal, so that would mean his legal claim and subsequent decisions over the handing over of his property is forfeit right?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

While it's not my pick for a favorite scene, I felt it would be appropriate to post this.

cyclops.jpg

Is the writing hard to read? I can look for a larger size if necessary or type it up.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-21-2019 at 05:23 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Yeah, but then it was destroyed and Logan was the owner, but he signed it over to Charles when he thought he couldn't handle being headmaster.

And then Charles changed his last will so Cyclops would be his sole heir, probably between Sinister's attack on the Celestial and AvX. And then guilt overcame Scott and he signed it over to Ororo at the end of the Matthew Malloy mess.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    My knowledge of law is nonexistent, but isn't the property of a criminal automatically turned over to the government? I mean, Murrica labeled Scott a criminal, so that would mean his legal claim and subsequent decisions over the handing over of his property is forfeit right?
    The Last Will forfeited logic even before we reached that point. The mere notion of Chuck not handing over his property to anyone-but-Scott after Schism is hilariously nonsensical, reall...

Wait, come to think of it, maybe Chuck knew somehow that Ororo and Kitty would totally suck at it and chose the lesser "evil". Disregard previous comment. Dang, The Last Will was actually fridge brilliance.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-21-2019 at 05:27 PM.