View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 491 of 619 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 9276
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Yup. He looks like he just remembered that he forgot to do proper maintenance to the black bird or Logan ate one of his sandwiches.
    LOL. Though honestly Sauron would make most Annoyed. Ok I’m wanting try sketching something but I have a few ways I could go with it. I love the fight in the original Rats of Nihm fight between Justin and Jehner. I realized that it really reminds me of Scott Summers and Sinister. Would you guys like to see if I can do something inspired by that?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

LOL...the way Scott's clenching his teeth here is hilarious
    Sauron just hit his wife. Can't expect Cyclops to be happy about it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

LOL...the way Scott's clenching his teeth here is hilarious
    So much blood, that looks violent.

Also i liked Scott caring for Jean, he does it so much and for so long. It is surprising how some people forget about it.

Started on the Scott Summers Vs. Sinister comic anyway. Because I know if it’s half as cool as the original... That and it’s good practice for drawing action and trying to get faster at getting pages done. This is them without powers because otherwise they would be using their powers not swords. This part starts right after Jehner takes out his henchman who turned on him and had just thrown Justin his sword. I’m basing Scott on the Astonishing Xmen version but using for both primarily the actors I picked so I’m not ripping comic panels. Let me know if you guys would like the swords to have energy or for a more realistic look.
    EE286829-2F11-4E0C-AB68-60EEC5BCF4D1.jpg

Link to full Page 1 WIP 1 Sinister vs. Scott Summers Sword Fight

BANNED

Is there any laptop/mobile wallpaper of Cyke with new costume?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

None that I can find. Hox #1 and some of the covers seem to be the only current depictions of the suit so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Started on the Scott Summers Vs. Sinister comic anyway. Because I know if it’s half as cool as the original... That and it’s good practice for drawing action and trying to get faster at getting pages done. This is them without powers because otherwise they would be using their powers not swords. This part starts right after Jehner takes out his henchman who turned on him and had just thrown Justin his sword. I’m basing Scott on the Astonishing Xmen version but using for both primarily the actors I picked so I’m not ripping comic panels. Let me know if you guys would like the swords to have energy or for a more realistic look.

Looks good so far.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 08-03-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post

I like it. Are you going for a visor less Scott?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

HickmanClops and the rotating cast. Warning, spoilers ahead.

LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Figures you'd handpick your family and bff! You nepotist, insecure, evil jerk, you're the worst at everything, ever!"
    HickmanClops: "..............."
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "..................."
    HickmanClops: "Fine, whatever, you'll be part of the next mission and I'll spend half the story whining about how strong and brave and willful you are and how I couldn't possibly do this without you. Happy?"
    HickmanClops: "..................."
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Oh my God, this is about showing off your flagship book, isn't? You suck so hard! Scott Summers is the biggest jerk ever!"

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Figures you'd handpick your family and bff! You nepotist, insecure, evil jerk, you're the worst at everything, ever!"
    HickmanClops: "Fine, whatever, you'll be part of the next mission and I'll spend half the story whining about how strong and brave and willful you are and how I couldn't possibly do this without you. Happy?"
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Oh my God, this is about showing off your flagship book, isn't? You suck so hard! Scott Summers is the biggest jerk ever!"

Yeah, that seems right.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I like it. Are you going for a visor less Scott?
    I figured if he had his powers he wouldn’t need a sword. I thought about having him be blindfolded and not using powers because not having a visor but lol had a hard time not seeing him blasting Sinister. Justin reminds me a lot of Scott, particularly classic Scott. There is this exchange between Justin and Jenner that really puts well one the difference between them. Jenner says “I’ve learned this much, take what you can, when you can.” And Justin says “Then you have learned NOTHING.”

I redid the panel on the top right yesterday but I’m still not sure I’m happy with it lol. Sinister is climbing up to fight Scott so the view is from below looking up is pretty hard lol. Can’t let my self focus too much on one panel. I think Richard Armitage would make a great Sinister.

https://imgur.com/a/V7V33dz

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    None that I can find. Hox #1 and some of the covers seem to be the only current depictions of the suit so far.

Looks good so far.
    Thank you.

Oh guys I think I finally figured out my weirdest AU Scott Summers so far and the names of his two phantom Doggies. Your advice was really helpful.
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 08-04-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

One of these days, Fluffy, you gotta spill the beans on how you keep stealing JDW's fanfiction, lol.

Spot on reenactment to be honest. The only thing that's missing is Wolvie trying to justify why he's there.

Logan: Yeah This is supposed a family trip anyway.
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: Then Why are you with him? You're not his family Logan!
    Logan: Security reasons! You know tight ass has all kinds of weird telepaths chasing after him! Like yesterday! Me, Jeanie, and Dr Strange had to restrain Pete's little sister from coming in and trapped her in a different dimension. That freak has been chasing him everywhere! That's why me and him are going to be sharing bunk together! It's such a small ship after all..
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: EW!!! Why are you grinning Logan!?
    HickmanClops:.......
    Jean: You're out of line Logan. If someone is going to share rooms with Scott is going to be me.
    Logan: Put a sock in it Jeanie!
    Jean: I'm his wife!
    Logan: That's exactly why! I'm here to make sure you don't get any dirty thoughts and think this is some kind of second honey moon or something!
    HickmanClops: suddenly I miss being dead...

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Spot on reenactment to be honest. The only thing that's missing is Wolvie trying to justify why he's there.

Logan: Yeah This is supposed a family trip anyway.
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: Then Why are you with him? You're not his family Logan!
    Logan: Security reasons! You know tight ass has all kinds of weird telepaths chasing after him! Like yesterday! Me, Jeanie, and Dr Strange had to restrain Pete's little sister from coming in and trapped her in a different dimension. That freak has been chasing him everywhere! That's why me and him are going to be sharing bunk together! It's such a small ship after all..
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: EW!!! Why are you grinning Logan!?
    HickmanClops:.......
    Jean: You're out of line Logan. If someone is going to share rooms with Scott is going to be me.
    Logan: Put a sock in it Jeanie!
    Jean: I'm his wife!
    Logan: That's exactly why! I'm here to make sure you don't get any dirty thoughts and think this is some kind of second honey moon or something!
    HickmanClops: suddenly I miss being dead...
    Or he’s like ok you can both sleep over but you both have to promise to behave yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    One of these days, Fluffy, you gotta spill the beans on how you keep stealing JDW's fanfiction, lol.
    People just can’t handle how awesome Cyclops is. He just too much. Lol
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 08-04-2019 at 03:40 PM.

BANNED

Lol, sometimes all the **** ups are worth it, to see the haters cry is priceless