View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 385 of 619 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Or good family interaction and hugs. Lots of hugs. Hope woulda tried bullying him.
    She took his eye out, what more can she do lol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    We need a genderbent Earth for reference! FemCyke and MaleJean!
    Claremont already did it:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Summe..._(Earth-80827)
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/John_Grey_(Earth-80827)

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Can’t wait to see what Hickman does with Scott.
    He did say that he was going to be cool (or at least cooler than Wolverine) under him, which could mean one of two things, he doesn't consider him cool enough under other writers and he is going to bring sexy back, or that he already thinks he is cool and that he is just going to up the cool factor.
    In either case apparently Sinister is playing a big role in all of this, and his Sinister is, alongside Gillen's, the best written and most entretaining by far, and Scott always benefits from that

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    He did say that he was going to be cool (or at least cooler than Wolverine) under him, which could mean one of two things, he doesn't consider him cool enough under other writers and he is going to bring sexy back, or that he already thinks he is cool and that he is just going to up the cool factor.
    In either case apparently Sinister is playing a big role in all of this, and his Sinister is, alongside Gillen's, the best written and most entretaining by far, and Scott always benefits from that
    If Hickman reunites him with that old flame otherwise known as competence I'll be overjoyed.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    If Hickman reunites him with that old flame otherwise known as competence I'll be overjoyed.
    Well, the last time he wrote Scott he transformed Bendis pathetic revolution into Nation X, which had SHIELD afraid and where even the most bitter of bitches, aka Beast, had joined him, and was actually the only one that understood what needed to be done (his plan with the Phoenix Egg was to burn everything and start the universe anew, which is actually what ended up happening, sure late he ended up dying, but it was to give place to the main event) and he also had other characters mention how much they admired him several times.

Wow! I learned something here. Cute!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Meh, I expected more from male Jean

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

The one ship I will always advocate for, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

This, Marvel needs to show who is the boss. Enough with the D listers and cheap saints.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    The one ship I will always advocate for, lol.
    Hickman said if he was writing Cyke he will be cool.
    Emma makes him cool lol nahh but we might get Boss Scott back soon, Hickman is up to you to make me keep buying x books. If this low level writers drop the ball one more time I might not have it in me to continue the game xD.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Hickman said if he was writing Cyke he will be cool.
    Emma makes him cool lol nahh but we might get Boss Scott back soon, Hickman is up to you to make me keep buying x books. If this low level writers drop the ball one more time I might not have it in me to continue the game xD.
    I honestly don't think Scott and Emma are going to get back together. But my preference for a while has been that Scott, Jean, and Emma need to be outside of relationships for a bit and be the leaders the X-Men need right now. I have a feeling that at least HoX/PoX is going to be focused on world building more than relationships. Hickman is going to set the status quo for the X-Men and then in late September we get to see the launch of the new books. All I know is that for the fall I would love it if Scott put Rachel and Cable on whatever team he ends up leading this fall. Even if they did a 3 or 5 issue mini series where Scott, Jean, Rachel, and Cable go off to do a mission together. I would even be willing to throw Emma in just to hype up the family drama a bit. I just want to see the main X-family do something together.

I remember this. And honestly, I'd love to read more about Summer Scott and John Grey.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Competence is sexy after all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I honestly don't think Scott and Emma are going to get back together. But my preference for a while has been that Scott, Jean, and Emma need to be outside of relationships for a bit and be the leaders the X-Men need right now. I have a feeling that at least HoX/PoX is going to be focused on world building more than relationships. Hickman is going to set the status quo for the X-Men and then in late September we get to see the launch of the new books. All I know is that for the fall I would love it if Scott put Rachel and Cable on whatever team he ends up leading this fall. Even if they did a 3 or 5 issue mini series where Scott, Jean, Rachel, and Cable go off to do a mission together. I would even be willing to throw Emma in just to hype up the family drama a bit. I just want to see the main X-family do something together.
    I agree that Scott and Emma aren't likely to get back together; most of us would be happy with the narrative acknowledging their history and mutual love and respect. Although, some sexy flirting every once in a while wouldn't hurt~

I am a complete sucker for stories dealing with family, so even though we joke about it occasionally, I would purchase every issue of a Summer's book. Include Emma?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Don't worry about Scott & Emma- even if they don't get together now, by 2029 Marvel will be overrun by middle-aged men whose nostalgia will not be for Claremont's days or the 90's, like JDW, Rosenberg, Brisson, etc, but for Morrison and Whedon's era, so they getting back together is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Don't worry about Scott & Emma- even if they don't get together now, by 2029 Marvel will be overrun by middle-aged men whose nostalgia will not be for Claremont's days or the 90's, like JDW, Rosenberg, Brisson, etc, but for Morrison and Whedon's era, so they getting back together is inevitable.

I could be that nostalgic middle-aged man! lol