View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 517 of 619 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9276

HOX 4

spoilers:
    Whatever it takes...
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    HOX 4

spoilers:
    Whatever it takes...
    end of spoilers
    I saw that too. Definitely one of Cyclops' finest hours.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

spoilers:
    So, they are going to be revealed to be Pod people or it's the 10th life, what do you guys think? In the list hox5 is marked in red and those issues are the ones that make the big changes/revelations
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    spoilers:
    So, they are going to be revealed to be Pod people or it's the 10th life, what do you guys think? In the list hox5 is marked in red and those issues are the ones that make the big changes/revelations
    end of spoilers
    I think they'll be pod people. we all know Scott is alive. he is the main character in the flagship title after HOX

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I just unlocked Cyclops in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

He has ricochets!

Someone remembers!
    One thing I appreciate about MUA3 -- there seem to be quite a few callbacks to the Capcom Marvel fighting games, even though this is a different company. Cyclops is a perfect example -- Capcom's games are, as far as I know, the only games where Cyclops yells out "Optic Blast!" (and with the same cadence in MUA3), plus his hands form an X before he fires in Capcom and MUA3 (in Capcom, it's when he fires his Mega Optic Blast; in MUA3, it's his special move Optic Blast).

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I think they'll be pod people. we all know Scott is alive. he is the main character in the flagship title after HOX
    That doesn't prevent this being Moira's 10th life and the 616 being the 11th (I do believe they are pod people but that possibility exists)

We dont know that. spoilers:
    He died here and that could be irrelevant as he's alive in Moira's next life which could be when X-men takes place
    end of spoilers

Im going with 616 is the 11th. That could explain some of the discrepancies with some characters, and it ditches any looming do over safety net.

Maybe clone bodies?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

HOX4 had one of the best X-Men Fights in a long time. Overall I liked it but like others, some things are just bothering the crap out of me

Scott was characterized as a competent leader, but its like what one poster said. It felt like watching Transformers the Series where Optimus would lead the Autobots to victory from some crazy odds then going to Transformers the Movie where they're getting killed left and right.

Cyclops led the X-Men against far worse threats and came out unscathed. Also, why not have Magneto/Polaris toss the chunk of metal into the sun or Super Xavier and the other telepaths mind control the scientists to disassemble everything?

I seriously don't get how a mission like that is considered a suicide run? Mother Mold really didn't have much guarding it
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 09-04-2019 at 02:48 PM.

BANNED

HoX #4 was basically

What if you
    Wanted to stop the X-Men on their space mission
    But God said
    It will be done

Fantastic stuff.

No he isn't, that book's cast will rotate every issue - though we do know that he's in the first couple of issues, so the point still stands. Likewise, Jean was also killed, and we know she's in X-Force.

Either they're pod clones, or this isn't Earth-616, but is instead Moira's mysterious sixth life.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

We know there will be a twist but making them pod people would just be like ??? what is even the point. Now if they are pod bodies with their real minds transferred into them that would be an interesting twist. I think though that Xavier has found a way to clone bodies and somehow store their memories/mind/consciousness/whatever in either Krakoa itself or in his mind. Thus he is able to bring his students back to life.

Scott is good in this book. His voice is right (I cannot say the same for Jean). Now Scott has died about as many times as Jean.

Another theory of course is that this may in fact be another one of Moira's lives and we haven't got to the present day X-Men. But that would feel like a cheap cop-out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No he isn't, that book's cast will rotate every issue - though we do know that he's in the first couple of issues, so the point still stands. Likewise, Jean was also killed, and we know she's in X-Force.

Either they're pod clones, or this isn't Earth-616, but is instead Moira's mysterious sixth life.
    Scott will be the only constant in that book. Everyone else will rotate in and out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott will be the only constant in that book.
    I think this is a misunderstanding of the interviews.