View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 560 of 619 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    For years, King Summers has been under the grey clouds of Fall and the frosty bite of Winter. But this is a new dawn. And a glorious emerald Spring should be here to usher in a new age. #CyclarisRising #MagDaddy #ForThePeople
    Anyone else down for Scott shutting down Xavier's Sex Cult and Kitty's inevitable Harem, bailing on Krakoa and going on a space vacation with Lorna, Rogue/Gambit and Magik/Rachel/Boom-Boom?

Wait what is this about kitty??? Wtf is this becoming...

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Wait what is this about kitty??? Wtf is this becoming...
    She's Kitty. There's no way she won't end up with a harem. By shutting down Xavier's Sex Cult, Scott would effectively shut down Kitty's harem too. Thus the inclusion of Magik and Rachel. Boom-Boom would obviously tag along because she's sick and tired of the x-dudes standing around and whining about Scott not showing up at Ororo's "parties" anymore. Rogue and Gambit would obviooouuusly tag along because Scott and Lorna were like the only two people who didn't try to sweet-talk them into a three/moresome. Because they (Scott and Lorna, not Rogue and Gambit) were too busy talking about babies and hopes and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    She's Kitty. There's no way she won't end up with a harem. By shutting down Xavier's Sex Cult, Scott would effectively shut down Kitty's harem too. Thus the inclusion of Magik and Rachel. Boom-Boom would obviously tag along because she's sick and tired of the x-dudes standing around and whining about Scott not showing up at Ororo's "parties" anymore. Rogue and Gambit would obviooouuusly tag along because Scott and Lorna were like the only two people who didn't try to sweet-talk them into a three/moresome. Because they (Scott and Lorna, not Rogue and Gambit) were too busy talking about babies and hopes and dreams.

I vote for Lorna taking Scott the out of this books and having his kid.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

I vote for Lorna taking Scott the out of this books and having his kid.
    Lorna: "Oh my God, dad has been whining about not being Krakoa's first granddaddy ever since you literally blasted Charles off the island. I just can't deal. I don't care if your crazy exes accuse us of eloping and put a bounty on our heads or whatever, we're leaving, NOW."

Scott Erik Summers.... Lol

I see it coming xD

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Cyclaris?

Polaris: "Wanna bang?"
    Cyclops: "Family diner. Invite's still and will always be open. Alex will be there, I guess, I mean, in case Jean starts whining about me not paying attention to her or whatever."
    Polaris: "Pass. I dunno, having him cry and lie about the size of your junk after we've... nah, it'd just be weird."
    Cyclops: "Fair enough. Tell you what, I'll go on an insane rant about my hopes and dreams for my actual kid, but really I'm talking about a theoretical kid I'd have with a theoretical awesome someone who isn't one of my crazy exes."
    Polaris: "..................."
    Polaris: "Tell you what, I'll pretend I totally didn't get that last part and ask if you meant the whole insane faith thing, but really I'm asking how serious you are about all that banging we've been doing."
    Cyclops: "Crazy serious."

Tell me I'm making any of this up, lol.
    Darn it, Fluffy. Now I've got another ship in my head D:
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I don't think it will happen but if it does i welcome a monogamous relationship with Scott and Lorna.

Fantastic Member

I feel like it might be something Xavier and Magneto push on them where they might feel a bit un eased about it. Or maybe that sinister secret was about Scott and Lorna and not Scott and Emma. Also Scott's part in a kid seems to be the battery part, so if they had a kid they'd probably be omega peak magneto level. (Maybe that's why they might be pushed by their "parents")

I hope it becomes more of a brother sister thing though, Scott doesn't need to be romantic with every girl he has a relationship with. Although seeing them as the new royal couple would be cool. Just so much history with other characters that it would feel weird (can't feel any weirder now though I guess?)

God I hate how shipping is,lol it's like a virus.

Honestly relationships only hurt Scott. I see none that have help him. He has always been the dork in the way of the cool dude or the cheater who broke a heart.

So now he is the guy sharing a girl with some old dude. This needs to end lol

Fantastic Member

well we don't know that yet I feel like it's very innuendo. I wouldn't say his relationships have hurt him per say,more like the directions they wound up in is what ended up hurting him (Leaving maddie,cheating on jean,choking out emma (albeit under the influence of phoenix)) They didn't know how to end or start(Bar Jean) relationships with him.

I honestly don't think Logan Jean and Scott are in some poly relationship, I don't really mind it if it's done right, but I think it's probably more to do with them being in the place where the X-men go to right before they go on missions. And just because the door's are open doesn't mean Jean can't tk close them or something. This is the first time they've all been single and had an opportunity to explore options? I mean Scott was very understanding back in the day with Jean's feelings for logan, it didn't make him a cuck or a loser it made him very confident in himself and trusting of her, which he should be.

No matter what he seems happy, so whatever the situation, he's enjoying it. Also I think we should wait before we jump to conclusions to any sort of relationships, I have a feeling something is going to turn this on it's head.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    well we don't know that yet I feel like it's very innuendo. I wouldn't say his relationships have hurt him per say,more like the directions they wound up in is what ended up hurting him (Leaving maddie,cheating on jean,choking out emma (albeit under the influence of phoenix)) They didn't know how to end or start(Bar Jean) relationships with him.

I honestly don't think Logan Jean and Scott are in some poly relationship, I don't really mind it if it's done right, but I think it's probably more to do with them being in the place where the X-men go to right before they go on missions. And just because the door's are open doesn't mean Jean can't tk close them or something. This is the first time they've all been single and had an opportunity to explore options? I mean Scott was very understanding back in the day with Jean's feelings for logan, it didn't make him a cuck or a loser it made him very confident in himself and trusting of her, which he should be.

No matter what he seems happy, so whatever the situation, he's enjoying it. Also I think we should wait before we jump to conclusions to any sort of relationships, I have a feeling something is going to turn this on it's head.
    To quote the text verbatim:

Quote Originally Posted by X-Men #1 by Hickman
    SUMMER HOUSE
    THE BLUE AREA OF THE MOON

The Summer House is a Krakoan biome located adjacent to the Blue Area of the moon. Occupied by the Summers clan and other mutant allies, the base also serves as a departure point for first response / first strike capabilities.

NOTE: While all mutants are technically welcome, Vulcan has been bringing home quite a few acquaintances from the Krakoan mainland who have stretched the acceptable bounds of decorum.
    So yeah, it's looking less like a shipper's wet dream. But the living arrangements are still hilarious, though.

I'm also curious as to who Vulcan's been bringing home that supposedly "stretched the acceptable bounds of decorum".

Is the Summer home a den of sin and seduction, then???? This question must be answered!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I think Hickman is going to drop the mic on the summers family. My theory is....

Adam x is a brother
    Vulcan has a child
    Alex or cyclops has another child
    And there will be one or two chimera’s with summers x-genes

Not a theory facts sinisters new clone is a summers

I feel like it might be something Xavier and Magneto push on them where they might feel a bit un eased about it.

[...]Also Scott's part in a kid seems to be the battery part, so if they had a kid they'd probably be omega peak magneto level. (Maybe that's why they might be pushed by their "parents") [...]
    You just know Krakoa's Not-Really-Evil-Gay-Daddies are involved, somehow. Remember, Xavier and Erik are planning to tell everyone about Moira's MutantsAlwaysLose™ secret. Setting up a succession they trust makes more sense than all the Age of X and Age of X-Man crackships put together, lol.

Or maybe that sinister secret was about Scott and Lorna and not Scott and Emma.

[...]I hope it becomes more of a brother sister thing though, Scott doesn't need to be romantic with every girl he has a relationship with.
    Scott was talking about babies and Lorna actually cared whether he was honest or not about it. "Up to much the same, and more" indeed.

Obviously. Scott will invite someone who's not particularly interested in Jean/Logan/Whomever, which will lead to folks freaking out and going "Noooo, that's not right! We're supposed to invite people who won't have sex with you, not the other way around!!! Turnabout totally isn't fair play!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Darn it, Fluffy. Now I've got another ship in my head D:
    Honestly, this isn't so much shipping as me going "Holy crap, they were talking about babies. I get that CreepCrawler said they needed to make moar mutants, but this is intense."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-17-2019 at 07:55 AM.

You know its a good day when Don Fluffles and Snoopy Diggitty drop in witn them crazy ships and words.

Xmen 1 has been a gift.
    Last edited by AJpyro; 10-17-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.