• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 619 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Some of you have a pretty bizarre view on jott. I know it is not perfect but it is not this one sided crush some people beileve. Just think about it throught all her existence to this day cyclops is the only guy Jean has had a romantic relationship, stated to always love him (people complain about logan but they have never openly declared love to each other or had a relationship), married, adopt his kid and forgive him for messing up. If thats not love i dont know what it is
    Please don't include me in there.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I don't care what it is, as long as it holds back the growth of the characters.
    Which it doesn't. Just like scemma didn't. These relationships only mean a few panels every year of people saying they like each other. Nothing more or less.

Emma was right

Which it doesn't. Just like scemma didn't. These relationships only mean a few panels every year of people saying they like each other. Nothing more or less.
    Writers made him regret everything he did, only to make it easier to connect him with Jean again.

My rage has nothing to do with Jott and more of them telling me my hero is a monster. Thanks Marvel like I needed more punches in my life xD ohh well all I can do is laugh and move on just like with new 52 Superman and my lame marriage that just came to a end lmfao ohhh sweet life you are so cruel xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Writers made him regret everything he did, only to make it easier to connect him with Jean again.
    His relationship with jean and scott complicated status before his death are two different things. He wasnt going to stay a controversial antihero forever that had nothing to do with jean

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    My rage has nothing to do with Jott and more of them telling me my hero is a monster. Thanks Marvel like I needed more punches in my life xD ohh well all I can do is laugh and move on just like with new 52 Superman and my lame marriage that just came to a end lmfao ohhh sweet life you are so cruel xD
    It's like they actively want to make the readers go away. I swear the franchise wasn't as infuriating during the start of the so called "boycott" than it is right now LOL

Mighty Member

Some of you have a pretty bizarre view on jott. I know it is not perfect but it is not this one sided crush some people beileve. Just think about it throught all her existence to this day cyclops is the only guy Jean has had a romantic relationship, stated to always love him (people complain about logan but they have never openly declared love to each other or had a relationship), married, adopt his kid and forgive him for messing up. If thats not love i dont know what it is
    It’s a perfect love story to me. Every romance has its ups and downs ... so yea.
    Imma be honest, the fact there’s a tiny Jott scene .. makes me happy!

Yay! Love wins!

Mighty Member

Didn’t check the annual yet ... Did they call him a monster?

my lame marriage that just came to a end lmfao ohhh sweet life you are so cruel xD
    I'm sorry for you. Hopeful you will find love again

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's like they actively want to make the readers go away. I swear the franchise wasn't as infuriating during the start of the so called "boycott" than it is right now LOL
    I don't even feel like getting Uncanny. Too much right now but maybe it be better when uncanny 11... Is out and shows something elseI hope.
    Last edited by bell; 01-23-2019 at 04:27 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Exactly. I’m very disappointed.

spoilers:
    Our Cyke isn’t back. This one, at least in this annual, is adult Tyke.
    end of spoilers
    It honestly sounds like cyclops blaming himself for everything, believe me that's cyclops 101

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Didn’t check the annual yet ... Did they call him a monster?
    Nahh not telling you it might spoil the rage of fun to come xD feel the force of rage Luke o.o

Edit: I meant Leia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I don't even feel like getting Uncanny. Too much right now but maybe it be better when uncanny 11... Is out and shows something elseI hope.
    Y’all are scaring me.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    It honestly sounds like cyclops blaming himself for everything, believe me that's cyclops 101
    If it’s the same old Cyke ... self- hating n blaming himself then that’s just Cyclops being Cyclops.
    As long as he ain’t hating on Emma for IvX then I’m goooood.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

What's the time limit on spoilers?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What's the time limit on spoilers?
    9 am I guess