• Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 618 of 619 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619 LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't remember, where is this from?
    From the comics after Apocalypse took over Cyclops body iirc

(X-men unlimited 26 from the ages of apocalypse to be precise)

BANNED

Any one got any Ideas about Incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Any one got any Ideas about Incoming?
    Me waitin' 'til tomorrow to get that shizz.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The pages from Hickman in the Incoming One Shot are only about Mr.Sinister.

BANNED

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I cannot say that I 'love' him...I do appreciate muchly how HiX-Man is writing him in X-Men.
    Ever since the "merging with Apocalypse" era he's fallen off my interest-radar but with HoX to X-Men, my interest is rekindled.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyked View Post
    So I mostly lurk but I wanted to share an early gift a friend gave me. They bought one of the blank cover Powers of X comics then commissioned art of my character in a X-Men rpg who is a Summers sister (this character was made back when I thought Sinister said sibling and not brother)
    That looks nice. Honestly, I think a Summers sister would be nice. At the very least, if they they have a power, I would hope it's a little more unique.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Hey guys I thought I’d share something I’ve been working on. These are two AU concepts I’ve been working on while I have been writing for a fic I’ve been working on. This verse is a Xmen AU in which the mutants show up earlier, starting during WW2 in which the Xmen are a secret special forces group the British forces. This Scott Summers is also from Scotland and some of the other characters have been changed. Logan and Kitty are pretty much the same.

The second concept pic is a secret but I think the math nerds will like it. I’m almost done writing the first scene (a bar fight with Sabertooth) and may start sketching a gen comic based on this AU scene and others I write.

http://https://imgur.com/a/rBcejYR

Also finally finished the red Dimension pic
    https://imgur.com/gallery/9Gq268H
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 12-28-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Kirby's Cyclops

FB_IMG_1577485210771.jpg
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member

So like remember back when Cyclops's optic blast was supposed to be "broken" I never got what exactly his optic blast were supposed to be doing? Were they just misfiring?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So like remember back when Cyclops's optic blast was supposed to be "broken" I never got what exactly his optic blast were supposed to be doing? Were they just misfiring?
    In-universe, Scott lost what little control he had over them. For BMB, it was his excuse for plot-induced shenanigans / the reason Cyke can't just one-shot everything. I still maintain it was a very lazy plot point.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    In-universe, Scott lost what little control he had over them. For BMB, it was his excuse for plot-induced shenanigans / the reason Cyke can't just one-shot everything. I still maintain it was a very lazy plot point.
    Broken is the name of the second arc in BMB's UXM. Broken isn't a lazy plot point, imo, it's a hero thing. Scott emerging as a more nuanced complicated anti-hero and hero-returned leader of the X-Men is fantastic! A culmination of so much cannon.

I've no idea what most Scott fans feel about BMB's Scott, but for me, I love that guy. The artists also did fantastic work with Scott through that run that look and body and even the broke blast, the tonal blacks, jagged reds, white landscapes...all this totally resonates with me as a Cyclops fan
    Last edited by sungila; 12-28-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

I liked Bendis Scott as well as Hickman's.

Wait 'til y'all see how our boy-The Captain Commander-flexes in "X-Men #4!" This is my favorite depiction of him so far in "Dawn Of X!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Broken is the name of the second arc in BMB's UXM. Broken isn't a lazy plot point, imo, it's a hero thing. Scott emerging as a more nuanced complicated anti-hero and hero-returned leader of the X-Men is fantastic! A culmination of so much cannon.

I've no idea what most Scott fans feel about BMB's Scott, but for me, I love that guy. The artists also did fantastic work with Scott through that run that look and body and even the broke blast, the tonal blacks, jagged reds, white landscapes...all this totally resonates with me as a Cyclops fan
    One could write a nuanced character without the broken powers subplot. The broken powers thing was there, again, for plot-induced shenanigans. One moment, Cyke is one-shotting a sentinel; the next moment, he's misfiring and hitting the OC5. It gave very superificial conflicts amongst the cast that also went nowhere. "Oh noes! Magz is angry at Cyke because his powers are borked despite Magz breaking Cyke out of prison in the previous story arc..."

It's forced drama, imho--- and it went nowhere. Every other writer at the time ignored it.

I'll have to agree to disagree with the artist. I'd rather have had Immonen in UXM than Bachalo, but art is subjective.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie