View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 163 of 619 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Someone did a masterpost of our boy. Show the love.

https://everycharacterisamarvel.tumb...567804/cyclops
    Well I skipped most of it but it was nice read.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Someone did a masterpost of our boy. Show the love.

https://everycharacterisamarvel.tumb...567804/cyclops
    I specially liked the pic used for "Romantic Relationships".

Sooo how come healing and even being brought back from death never seem to do squat about that whole uncontrollable Optiblast thingie. That's some selective healing right there. I know it's partially in his head but even Xavier had a grace period before his mind forced his legs not to work.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Well I skipped most of it but it was nice read.
    Erik the Red. Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara View Post
    I specially liked the pic used for "Romantic Relationships".
    That is really, really funny indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Sooo how come healing and even being brought back from death never seem to do squat about that whole uncontrollable Optiblast thingie. That's some selective healing right there. I know it's partially in his head but even Xavier had a grace period before his mind forced his legs not to work.
    Can’t have Scott taking proper control of his life, that’d make everyone else look even worse.

Thats messing with the brand. You do not mess with the brand.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Can't have anything nice happening to good ol' Cyke. That's basically the point of Devastation. And when things start to get brighter, you-know-who will be back from AoXM and things will get bad again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Can't have anything nice happening to good ol' Cyke. That's basically the point of Devastation. And when things start to get brighter, you-know-who will be back from AoXM and things will get bad again.
    I wonder about whom you're talking about.

So true!! hell I wanted to see him for a while without glasses and visor as well as in Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. It seems that Scott can't have anything good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I wonder about whom you're talking about.
    That's part of the plan, naturally. Depending on the conclusion people reach on my post, I might or might not be accused of bashing certain characters.

I never even thought of it but it is odd that the PF healed him in every aspect but that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I never even thought of it but it is odd that the PF healed him in every aspect but that
    That injury is incredibly old - unless looking for it specifically I'd imagine that most things doing any healing would just presume it's something normal. Being brought back doesn't heal every single scar a person has in most cases either. Nor does it undo the Super Soldier Serum or other forced mutations that non-mutant characters have.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That injury is incredibly old - unless looking for it specifically I'd imagine that most things doing any healing would just presume it's something normal. Being brought back doesn't heal every single scar a person has in most cases either. Nor does it undo the Super Soldier Serum or other forced mutations that non-mutant characters have.
    But in this instance, they could have had it heal him as well as give him a power upgrade. Especially since we have been teased numerous times over the past several years that Cyclops can use his powers in other ways.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    But in this instance, they could have had it heal him as well as give him a power upgrade. Especially since we have been teased numerous times over the past several years that Cyclops can use his powers in other ways.
    They can do one without the other if they want to do so. Technically the out of control blasts he had under Bendis could be seen as an upgrade once he gained some level of control over them.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The guy was a corpse. The PF healed every aspect of his body in the process to bring him back to life, except his head injury. Thats odd. Its not like the PF was Elixir with targeted healing. Its a cosmic force