View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 348 of 619 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cyclops as Hannibal
    Bishop as B.A.
    Gambit as Faceman
    And Banshee as Howling Mad
    Loe it!

BANNED

I would change that cast up.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    Here you go:

-He loves Cyclops. Views him as one of the rare few characters who've undergone a complete arc. Shakespearean was mentioned again.
    -Says he's trying to set up a bit of redemption for him.
    I sorta get what Rosenberg thinks he's doing with the whole redemption bit, but it feels somewhat... utterly insane when you've got team members totally down with sniping non-combatants, quitting because of man/woman pain and slaughtering folks who just surrendered.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    -Interesting stuff about Emma too. Says she operates on a whole other level, no bad and good. Says there are people who she looks out for and there are people who she uses, but there's only one person she genuinely cares about and is 'her person' i.e Scott. Says her motivations will excite some people and upset others.
    For the love of... the Emma cowering in the shadows while Scott's taking all the hits better not be the real one and she better have not have set up this whole Problems List/Suicide Run because she CARES, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-20-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If the writers want it, Scott will be forcing mutants into ovens. It won't stop it from being dumb as nails.

Fabricating dumb scenarios to make Scott seem evil so they can write someone else at his expense (Wolverine, Inhumans) is why Scott fans are so pissed. The redemption doesn't occur organically. It happens because some writer wants to tell that story with a special exclusive alternate cover (preorder now, beat the rush!). It's weaponizing fan backlash and it feels gross.
    Ya hit the nail on the head. Cyke needs redemption for an editorial fudgeroo. But the X-Office can't admit they fudged up.

I mean, honestly, if they actually depicted Cyke as a cackling, moustache-twirling, pro-mutant Hitler, then I can get behind the whole redemption-schtick. And as far as redemption stories, nobody can write a better one that Geoff Johns.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Plus, there are other X-men that, unlike Bishop and Logan, didn't try to murder her family members.
    so make a list then,,because these two are jean best options
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Lol.What's the problem with that?
    Doesn't she need to develop on her own?
    What is the problem of Jean dating? it won't stop any development. I really hate the argument that women should be alone to get development, pure BS

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Bishop has spent 15 years trying to murder Jean's son and granddaughter. Not one time, not an impulse, 15 years hunting them down, and killing billions of people to do so.
    Kill someone is just a impulse? Emma almost threw on the garbage the only chance mutants had because she was insecure about Jean.
    Bishop never killed billions because they were erased by the right timeline

The problem is that certain people aren't really Jean fans, but Scott haters first and foremost. They'd have dating even Apocalypse or Sinister just to stick up to him.
    Majority of Jeans fans ship her with Scott. Now majority of Scott fans doesn't give a damn about Jean and badmouth her. I don't understand how this loyalty works at all.
    Not everything is about stick up on scott
    Last edited by spirit2011; 05-20-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cyclops as Hannibal
    Bishop as B.A.
    Gambit as Faceman
    And Banshee as Howling Mad
    sounds good, i would definitely read this book

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Characters that are single, straight, haven't tried to murder Jean's family members, or, alternatively, didn't date them (so, no Nightcrawler), or simply aren't related to Scott (so no Corsair and Alex) or to her:
    Archangel;
    Colossus;
    Sunspot;
    Warpath;
    Forge;
    Sunfire;
    Banshee;

Of course, apart from Warren, none of them haven't been linked romantically with Jean yet, but that could change, and there could be always a new character, or someone that hasn't been an X-man yet, or someone from outside the X-books. I even left out characters that I don't think Jean would be interested, like Hank (after the last 10 years or so) and Magneto.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Can you guys return this thread to the topic of Cyclops?

this drama is starting to get tiresome and goes nowhere
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-20-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

What is the problem of Jean dating? it won't stop any development. I really hate the argument that women should be alone to get development, pure BS

Kill someone is just a impulse? Emma almost threw on the garbage the only chance mutants had because she was insecure about Jean.
    Bishop never killed billions because they were erased by the right timeline

Majority of Jeans fans ship her with Scott. Now majority of Scott fans doesn't give a damn about Jean and badmouth her. I don't understand how this loyalty works at all.
    Not everything is about stick up on scott
    Really thoes are her best options? Are you even a Jean fan? Because then you would know her best options are Warren and Forge, who actually show they liked her and not some pettiness ' she is the boss girl let me take her from him bs'

Logan would kill Jean the second she shows she is going dark. Bishop too if he is willing to kill a child to safe a future what is stoping him from killing Jean. Bs on because he loves her. Logan so call loved her and he stab her many times.

You come here and attack Scott and put Bishop and Logan in high ground. It doesn't matter if thoes people he killed existed or not the fact still remainds he kill and is willing to stop at nothing to achieve his goal.

Scott only crime was making out with Diamond Boobs, who can blame him his wife was lacking.

I had begone to like and have hope for Jott but there you guys are always dumping on it. Scott no saint he made lots of mistakes.
    Last edited by bell; 05-20-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

"It's not always about you, Scott! It's always about MEEE!"

BANNED

If WB seriously considering Robert Pattinson for the role of batman, do you thing he could've played Cyke as well?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I had begone to like and have hope for Jott but there you guys are always dumping on it. Scott no saint he made lots of mistakes.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one that came to the same conclusion. Guys, yo, don't feed the troll. Or, don't try to convince someone with an axe to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Can you guys return this thread to the topic of Cyclops?

this drama is starting to get tiresome and goes nowhere
    Agreed!

If WB seriously considering Robert Pattinson for the role of batman, do you thing he could've played Cyke as well?
    To be honest, I don't know how good of an actor he is. I only know him as Cedric Diggory and that Twilight dude.

I'd find it hilarious, though, if the original X-Men cast reprised their roles, but this time with a better script. Not from the same storyline-- just the same cast. Call it Multiverse shenanigans or something. Where is everyone, anyways?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Pattison can be pretty good outside Twilight- so is Kristen Stewart for that matter. Taylor Lautner is horrible everywhere, though.

Comic Geek in General

Do Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, The Thing get this much conflict on their appreciation pages? Let’s focus on Cyclops, and that he made some really poor judgement calls and since it’s comics know he’ll be able to bounce back
    Last edited by Decoy; 05-20-2019 at 06:14 PM.

I haven't seen him in anything but the first Twilight film (I have a sister who had final say in most things growing up) and he wouldn't have been my first pick for either role.