View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 564 of 619 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, of course you have to make the characters suffer for readers' entertainment. The rectangle becoming two couples or simply all being apart from each other makes sense.
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Do you think Maddie has another child with Alex or Scott before she died in inferno
    Calling it, Maddie will murder Scott's unborn child and he'll be stuck raising Alex and Maddie's kid.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bingo.

Calling it, Maddie will murder Scott's unborn child and he'll be stuck raising Alex and Maddie's kid.
    Who is Scott’s unborn son and with who

BANNED

I miss the X-mask. Sorry not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Who is Scott’s unborn son and with who
    Erica Dane-Summers (), Ruby Frost-Summers, doesn't really matter.

The X-Men let mutantkind choke to death because Cyclops didn't put out. We just had a semi-run of Uncanny X-Men devoted to x-folks bitching about Cyclops not putting out. Next thing we know, HickmanClops is getting around and clearly doesn't remember his early years as a crap/father husband. Bringing in Maddie just feels like a logical next step, really.

Ohh Dear..... I came to comment on Superman year one and then ask you boys how is Hickman run. Looks like i should not even bother with it. One big thing that is super off putting to me.

Is always fun reading your mini fan fictions fluffy.

Oh no, what is happening with the Hickman run? I keep hearing something about a threesome/polyamory?

Quote Originally Posted by MeloDet View Post
    Oh no, what is happening with the Hickman run? I keep hearing something about a threesome/polyamory?
    The Summers are living on the Moon. Logan has a room in the Summer House. Scott and Jean have separate rooms. Jean's room is located between Scott and Logan's, although the numbering suggests that Logan's room was initially in the middle. Scott and Logan won't stop randomly pawing each other. Jean seemingly gave Scott and Emma the permission to bang, but we haven't seen any Scott/Emma interaction yet. Scott has no issues whatsoever with Jean and Logan (maybe one of the Starjammers, too?) banging while he's doing the dishes. Scott rekindled a healthy, platonic friendship with Ororo now that he doesn't have to put up with a whiny telepath demanding his attention 24/7. Scott and Lorna are totally banging.

Oooof. That's about it. Did I miss something?

Edit: Oh, yeah, I forgot, in last week's issue, Scott literally uttered a sole, single word to Jean, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-20-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Good lord lol Well is it written well at least? I feel like I could get behind a polyamory angle if its written well, but not gonna lie that sounds like a little too much too quickly lol

Good lord lol Well is it written well at least? I feel like I could get behind a polyamory angle if its written well, but not gonna lie that sounds like a little too much too quickly lol
    Can't give you an answer. Scott/Logan and Jean/Logan haven't even addressed one another during the issue. Jean briefly spoke of diner and the gift the boys had planned for Corsair. That's literally it.

All I got from the issue is that Scott would rather hang out with Ororo (platonically, but still) or Lorna when he's not playing house with Jean, lol.

Fantastic Member

All of it is innuendo. Nothing other then living quarters is legit official. Rest is all speculation and rumors from sinster's secrets.

Well I'll have to check it out then I suppose. If they are gonna pull this off though it needs to be directly discussed imo. Polyamory is not the sort of thing that works as subtext imo lol, it requires **** tones of communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    All of it is innuendo. Nothing other then living quarters is legit official. Rest is all speculation and rumors from sinster's secrets.
    For the sake of fairness, if it wasn't for the Summer House graph, Logan/Vulcan would indeed be a more legit ship than Logan being paired with either Scott or Jean.

Well I'll have to check it out then I suppose. If they are gonna pull this off though it needs to be directly discussed imo. Polyamory is not the sort of thing that works as subtext imo lol, it requires **** tones of communication.
    Shhh. Nothing must stand in the way of smutfic.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Ohh Dear..... I came to comment on Superman year one and then ask you boys how is Hickman run. Looks like i should not even bother with it. One big thing that is super off putting to me.

Is always fun reading your mini fan fictions fluffy.
    Why you of all people pick up a superman book? Now i got curious lol.

Drop the x books my self will give a try to the book Emma is on. Cyclops still my fav but lol is too much, a friend said Bat and Cat will have a book might look into that.

Edit: Miller lol should have known.
    Last edited by bell; 10-20-2019 at 03:10 PM.

BANNED

To be clear it hasn't been fleshed out yet, just hinted at and not yet shown explicitly. It's very early days and I think we'll see more soon enough.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I miss the X-mask. Sorry not sorry.
    Revolutionary Scott was a character ahead of his time. You can't have that at the same time you have Jason "don't fight the system, please, or they'll come for the kids" Aaron pushing against him in the other main book.