View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 429 of 619 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 9276
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    How much till Hickman? I need it to be soon so soon.
    I'm excited and at the same time afraid. He could make everything so much better or so much worse.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm excited and at the same time afraid. He could make everything so much better or so much worse.
    At this point, unless he introduces another mutant-killing cloud, there's no way he could make things much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    At this point, unless he introduces another mutant-killing cloud, there's no way he could make things much worse.
    He could make Bishop and Jean an item and make the Blob the coolest "X-Man?" since Wolverine. Iceman could come out to be homosexual by a teen person whose adult self supposedly knew he was gay but instead kept it to herself for most of her superhero life. Magneto could be a junkie. Storm could marry the Black Panther even though they barely knew each other before the nuptials. Scott could change from the best X-Man to the worse mutant next to Cassandra Nova.
    Yeah youre right...Hickman cant do much worse.

All of that sounds incredibly disgusting so of course it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    All of that sounds incredibly disgusting so of course it will happen.
    It already has my friend

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    It already has my friend
    We are truly living on the darkest timeline, if that is the course Marvel wants to follow I hope it flops like Age of X-man did.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Iceman could come out to be homosexual by a teen person whose adult self supposedly knew he was gay but instead kept it to herself for most of her superhero life
    I found Iceman coming out to be great development for the character but you left me thinking about Jean's role on it.

I may have interpreted it wrong, but apparently, UXM 22# is going to have a proper epilogue for the story before HoX begins, it won't just happen in AoX-men Omega. Rosenberg (and White agreed) advised reading Omega first

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I may have interpreted it wrong, but apparently, UXM 22# is going to have a proper epilogue for the story before HoX begins, it won't just happen in AoX-men Omega. Rosenberg (and White agreed) advised reading Omega first
    So we have to read the AU to get an actual ending? Lame.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    We already knew that, they showed two pictures, Scott and Logan seemingly in a fight and Scott apparently welcoming the X-men back to the main reality

Yeah, I know...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    We already knew that, they showed two pictures, Scott and Logan seemingly in a fight and Scott apparently welcoming the X-men back to the main reality
    Picture#1!Scott: "Emma, please, you telepaths need to stop ruining stories with the cheap telepathic god mode feats! We're only... Well, I'm only saying this because I care! Logan, now's not the time for the psychotic bad cop routine!"
    Picture#2!Scott: "They're alive. They're back. Good. Hopefully, their equally awesome and commercially-viable story wasn't dragged by cheap telepathic god mode f... Oh. For the love of..."

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Picture#1!Scott: "Emma, please, you telepaths need to stop ruining stories with the cheap telepathic god mode feats! We're only... Well, I'm only saying this because I care! Logan, now's not the time for the psychotic bad cop routine!"
    Picture#2!Scott: "They're alive. They're back. Good. Hopefully, their equally awesome and commercially-viable story wasn't dragged by cheap telepathic god mode f... Oh. For the love of..."
    So that smile in Hox/PoX is not a happy smile, its a "screw it. ISGAF" smile.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So that smile in Hox/PoX is not a happy smile, its a "screw it. ISGAF" smile.
    Well, no. First panel is Scott sorta smiling and being stoked that everyone's back and that maybe AoXM was awesome. Next panel is of Nightcrawler summing up AoXM. Next-to-next panel has Scott face-palming. Next-to-next-to-next panel has Nightcrawler looking down miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Well, no. First panel is Scott sorta smiling and being stoked that everyone's back and that maybe AoXM was awesome. Next panel is of Nightcrawler summing up AoXM. Next-to-next panel has Scott face-palming. Next-to-next-to-next panel has Nightcrawler looking down miserably.
    Scott: "Sigh. Did Nate at least have an understandable reason for screwing us over with this AU at the height of the relaunch."
    Kurt: "..." *Turns away in shame*
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.