View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 106 of 619 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hm, sounds like I missed out on quite a bit.
    There you go. There's a few more in the 10-15 following pages worth of posts. Boris and I did a lot of world building. Something about Kitty going dark because she was too busy playing Space Disney Princess and the universe just couldn't deal with her anymore.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...l=1#post959955

Holy crap, I'd totally forgotten about that "Dazzler selling out again prediction". Lawl.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    There you go. There's a few more in the 10-15 following pages worth of posts. Boris and I did a lot of world building. Something about Kitty going dark because she was too busy playing Space Disney Princess and the universe just couldn't deal with her anymore.

Holy crap, I'd totally forgotten about that "Dazzler selling out again prediction". Lawl.
    Much appreciated. Looks like I have some reading a head of me.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Ah Good times. Good times.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I’ve been following some Cyclops fans on Twitter, one of them definitely sounds like CuteClops, his tweets and comments and stuff. And, after the annual was released, he seemed to quit Marvel comics.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I’ve been following some Cyclops fans on Twitter, one of them definitely sounds like CuteClops, his tweets and comments and stuff. And, after the annual was released, he seemed to quit Marvel comics.
    Frankly, I don't blame him. If someone was purely a dedicated fan of RightClops, this Annual would definitely be something worth quitting over.

Well I will be taking a long break from X men comics for about a few years. Uncanny 11-14 will be my last ones. Feel like Cyclops is still dead to me and I got hit with another new 52 Superman BS. When the x office calls the character you love and the only real reason why you buy their shty books a Monster/ hitler... Makes you want to question your own views on things. Them actually agreeing that he is this didn't help one bit. Wtf am I if for me this character actions where seen as the ones of a man who is know by history for causing so much pain. The fail in trying to explain what actions or what was wrong is another. I had family who lived in that hell time. As a respect to them I can no longer support the x men. When he was being call this things I shoud have left but I had hope that they would apologize for their mistake and not actually say is true he was being a monster. Love this character fan base and hope someday when new editors take over they make it right. I know some of you can not understand and that is okay.

Will always be a Cyclops fan, just not right now, Is silly for me to have to battle over my feelings just because a make believed character. So the best option is to remove my self form comics.

Stay positive guys and ignore the drama that will be coming to this Character by other characters fan just because they hate him. When I get over this feeling hope to be back till then ignore the hater and just Love Cyclops guys and girls.

Sucks if it’s him; hope he comes back here when he can.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Well I will be taking a long break from X men comics for about a few years. Uncanny 11-14 will be my last ones. Feel like Cyclops is still dead to me and I got hit with another new 52 Superman BS. When the x office calls the character you love and the only real reason why you buy their shty books a Monster/ hitler... Makes you want to question your own views on things. Them actually agreeing that he is this didn't help one bit. Wtf am I if for me this character actions where seen as the ones of a man who is know by history for causing so much pain. The fail in trying to explain what actions or what was wrong is another. I had family who lived in that hell time. As a respect to them I can no longer support the x men. When he was being call this things I shoud have left but I had hope that they would apologize for their mistake and not actually say is true he was being a monster. Love this character fan base and hope someday when new editors take over they make it right. I know some of you can not understand and that is okay.

Will always be a Cyclops fan, just not right now, Is silly for me to have to battle over my feelings just because a make believed character. So the best option is to remove my self form comics.

Stay positive guys and ignore the drama that will be coming to this Character by other characters fan just because they hate him. When I get over this feeling hope to be back till then ignore the hater and just Love Cyclops guys and girls.
    I understand completely, man. Wish you the best, you'll be surely missed.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Meh. I might be right with you after these initial issues. I don't have as firm times with the X-franchise as others here and after the recent editorial shake-ups and frankly IMO screw-ups, I don't really have the energy to keep following.

I will be exploring the past titles and seeing which I want to have on my shelf but that's about it.

For the most part, I'll be here posting or over in the Jason todd thread and getting back into DD.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Much appreciated. Looks like I have some reading a head of me.

I once embarked on the lunatic task of reading every single post in that thread, page by page. I don’t recall how far I got before I just decided to join. Plenty of faces there that we don’t see much of anymore, sadly.

Completely understand, see you when we see you; I don’t know how long I’ll keep going with the X-Men after this myself.

Mighty Member

I was thinking of picking up this annual and maybe stay for Scott's first arc back in UXM, but this shitefest and subsequently Rosenberg's proven lack of knowledge, coupled with the X-Office doubling down on their hate for Post-HoM to DoX Cyke and Jedi handwaving their failure as a company in handling the subject matter, have really turned me off. And I use the term subject because, if you think about it, by reading these books religiously for years, we've actually become history majors in X-Men (and consumers, but I digress), which is what makes it difficult at best when a writer waltzes in with superficial knowledge of the character.

Back to lurking for me.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

We can understand, man, it’s really a hard time for us Cyclops fans. I too will only give x-office a few chances to really set it right from now on, if my wait, my devotion are proven wasted, I won’t and don’t think I can hold it much longer.

Sigh, we have so many fellow fans back recently when the news came out that Cyke is coming back, so many fans have waited for so long for his return, only to be disappointed one more time. Wish the day would come soon when you, CC, and every Cyclops fan can gladly be here again for our favorite character.
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 01-24-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

We can understand, man, it’s really a hard time for us Cyclops fans. I too will only give x-office a few chances to really set it right from now on, if my wait, my devotion are proven wasted, I won’t and don’t think I can hold it much longer.

Sigh, we have so many fellow fans back recently when the news came out that Cyke is coming back, so many fans have waited for so long for his return, only to be disappointed one more time. Wish the day would come soon when you, CC, and every Cyclops fan can gladly be here again for our favorite character.
    They lured them all back just to finish them off for good. Master plan.