View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 107 of 619 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9276

Like optic blastin' fish in a barrel.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I'm going to stick with Uncanny unless Rosenberg's Scott whines about himself constantly. His tweet about Phoenix Cyclops doesn't help. It could be why he's back in his 90's costume, to distance himself from everything post Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Well I will be taking a long break from X men comics for about a few years. Uncanny 11-14 will be my last ones. Feel like Cyclops is still dead to me and I got hit with another new 52 Superman BS. When the x office calls the character you love and the only real reason why you buy their shty books a Monster/ hitler... Makes you want to question your own views on things. Them actually agreeing that he is this didn't help one bit. Wtf am I if for me this character actions where seen as the ones of a man who is know by history for causing so much pain. The fail in trying to explain what actions or what was wrong is another. I had family who lived in that hell time. As a respect to them I can no longer support the x men. When he was being call this things I shoud have left but I had hope that they would apologize for their mistake and not actually say is true he was being a monster. Love this character fan base and hope someday when new editors take over they make it right. I know some of you can not understand and that is okay.

Will always be a Cyclops fan, just not right now, Is silly for me to have to battle over my feelings just because a make believed character. So the best option is to remove my self form comics.

Stay positive guys and ignore the drama that will be coming to this Character by other characters fan just because they hate him. When I get over this feeling hope to be back till then ignore the hater and just Love Cyclops guys and girls.
    Napoleon Dynamite, why oh why. I understand but it makes me sad. Who will get my dark humor or my savage jokes with out being butt hurt? Who will show me silly gif of Disney movies. I will be giving Marvel till uncanny run is over, if at anytime they bring back that speech then so long Marvel. I will be mostly in tv/film and maybe the Jason Todd one too. Thanks to Titans the tv show for getting me into it and omg he and Artemis need to happen. Pick up Red Hood and I found my self another cute ship other then Cyclops and Emma and that is Jason and Bizarro. I ship them to the moon and back.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Well I will be taking a long break from X men comics for about a few years. Uncanny 11-14 will be my last ones. Feel like Cyclops is still dead to me and I got hit with another new 52 Superman BS. When the x office calls the character you love and the only real reason why you buy their shty books a Monster/ hitler... Makes you want to question your own views on things. Them actually agreeing that he is this didn't help one bit. Wtf am I if for me this character actions where seen as the ones of a man who is know by history for causing so much pain. The fail in trying to explain what actions or what was wrong is another. I had family who lived in that hell time. As a respect to them I can no longer support the x men. When he was being call this things I shoud have left but I had hope that they would apologize for their mistake and not actually say is true he was being a monster. Love this character fan base and hope someday when new editors take over they make it right. I know some of you can not understand and that is okay.

Will always be a Cyclops fan, just not right now, Is silly for me to have to battle over my feelings just because a make believed character. So the best option is to remove my self form comics.

Stay positive guys and ignore the drama that will be coming to this Character by other characters fan just because they hate him. When I get over this feeling hope to be back till then ignore the hater and just Love Cyclops guys and girls.
    I feel your pain. They throw Emma under the bus again and I'll be right out the door behind you. Someday they'll realize that banking everything on nostalgia isn't going to get the numbers they want. Hopefully it won't be too late to save the medium.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I feel your pain. They throw Emma under the bus again and I'll be right out the door behind you. Someday they'll realize that banking everything on nostalgia isn't going to get the numbers they want. Hopefully it won't be too late to save the medium.
    I think DisMarvel is using nostalgia in an effort to boost their sales but not in the way the existing fanbase expects. It feels like they're trying to alienate the current readers so they can acquire a new batch of 10 year olds that will fuel them for another 20 years, and the "nostalgia" is in using stories that have proven successful in the past. Granted, I have no idea how the comicbook industry is doing, I can't be arsed to research DisMarvel's financial statements to look for trends, and this is really just tin-foiling at this point, but whatever keeps them their job I suppose.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Dear god, Baby Summers needs a spanking for his rudeness. When I read it made me mad, but then I though might have been their way of saying the x office did that, fast forward to the end...
    As a Lesbian I don't care for Cyclops love life much but don't trash Emma for Jott. Morrison did Jott wrong but two wrongs don't make a right. Emma has supported Cyclops more then anyone ever had. I have read post by even super Jott fans saying how during schism Jean would have left with Logan if she had been alive during that time. They are not even going to give them Jott, Jean is going to pick Bishop over Scott. This is not the woman I want for my favorite super Hero. If Scott trash talk Emma that would break my heart.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Dear god, Baby Summers needs a spanking for his rudeness. When I read it made me mad, but then I though might have been their way of saying the x office did that, fast forward to the end...
    As a Lesbian I don't care for Cyclops love life much but don't trash Emma for Jott. Morrison did Jott wrong but two wrongs don't make a right. Emma has supported Cyclops more then anyone ever had. I have read post by even super Jott fans saying how during schism Jean would have left with Logan if she had been alive during that time. They are not even going to give them Jott, Jean is going to pick Bishop over Scott. This is not the woman I want for my favorite super Hero. If Scott trash talk Emma that would break my heart.
    Yep, it's a very interesting situation indeed. One that makes me scratch my head and wonder. I'm dealing with it the best way I can, by blasting some heavy metal. If Uncanny is a disappointment, I'm not sure what I'll do.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yep, it's a very interesting situation indeed. One that makes me scratch my head and wonder. I'm dealing with it the best way I can, by blasting some heavy metal. If Uncanny is a disappointment, I'm not sure what I'll do.
    Nothing like cradle of filth hallowed be thy name, to drown out the thoughts.

Yeah, good choice of song.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Is that a cover of Iron Maiden?

Yeah, as far as I know. Just gave it a listen. Kinda prefer Iron Maiden, but variety is good once in a while.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-24-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Yes and I like both versions.

the unforgiven, metallica would be rightClops song maybe.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 01-24-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Yes and I like both versions.

the unforgiven, metallica would be rightClops song maybe.
    Haha, yeah that fits pretty well. If only he could have progressed through all three.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Don't do anything rash. Uncanny may be a disappointment but for me pretty much any new Cyclops story has got to be better than what we've had to deal with since forever. I actually think Brisson wrote a good story. We're talking about one very specific aspect of it that's a problem. If the issues going forward aren't enjoyable for you, drop the title. I'll stick with this and see where it goes. At least a good chunk of the character I love is there. I may end up giving up on a title, but I'll never give up on the character.

If some of you are thinking about leaving or quitting, I'd say if you really think you need to for your mental health then do so. Or take a long break. The community will suffer for your absence but we all have to put our health first.

That said, this is our community. There isn't one person here who doesn't add something irreplaceable to it. What draws us to enjoy exchanging our thoughts isn't something that's under Marvel's control. They just provide the canvas. If you like the community I'd urge you to stay active. This too will pass. And if it doesn't at least we'll probably get some new things to argue about.

Haha, yeah that fits pretty well. If only he could have progressed through all three.
    The second one would be Emma and scotts song.