View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 111 of 619 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Ahem, Cyduck would like to have a word with you.

Okay, you win. This is too much, I could’ve been seriously injured laughing this hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'd like to believe it featured a truck load of Cocaine, PCP, and Morphine. Because the alternative is that a group of comic book writers thought that the story was a good idea, and that scares me.
    Ehh, creative types are crazy by nature. Actually read what some of the luminaries have said when un-edited. Read some interviews with Allan Moore or Warren Ellis. Frank Miller too. Most of these guys are just as crazy as they are brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    The mid 90's rosters were fun for the most part too. I still love the cyke jean storm wolvie and cannonball team as well as rogues team. Both were a nice mix of a bunch of generations.
    You see, some one else likes the 90's. Suck it haters.

His is life eternal agony.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Ehh, creative types are crazy by nature. Actually read what some of the luminaries have said when un-edited. Read some interviews with Allan Moore or Warren Ellis. Frank Miller too. Most of these guys are just as crazy as they are brilliant.
    Moore is pure insanity distilled. He's like the comic version of Hunter S. Thompson.

I did like a quote from Frank Miller though:

"Darkness has a point, but we've gotten to the time in which we read that Casper the Friendly Ghost has a closet full of human limbs and I feel like the point got lost somewhere."

Moore is pure insanity distilled. He's like the comic version of Hunter S. Thompson.

"Darkness has a point, but we've gotten to the time in which we read that Casper the Friendly Ghost has a closet full of human limbs and I feel like the point got lost somewhere."
    WHat? Literally what?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Okay, you win. This is too much, I could’ve been seriously injured laughing this hard.
    Agreed. Far too meta in so many levels. I mean, with Cyduck's propensity to go nuclear when his headache escalates...?

Cyduck.jpg
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    WHat? Literally what?
    He was saying that while stories about heroes being dark and gritty, like Sin City, work in their own design, he didn't like how people would take traditionally light and happy comics and make them dark and gritty to try and appeal to the same demographic. Hence the theoretical Casper example.

I was considering a witty retort but you just made me snort wine out of my nose and now I have to do laptop damage control. I think this is a sign I shouldn't be writing anything further for public consumption tonight. That's was much needed PEF. Thanks.

He was saying that while stories about heroes being dark and gritty, like Sin City, work in their own design, he didn't like how people would take traditionally light and happy comics and make them dark and gritty to try and appeal to the same demographic. Hence the theoretical Casper example.
    ...Frank Miller should not be saying this. This should be common sense.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Agreed. Far too meta in so many levels. I mean, with Cyduck's propensity to go nuclear when his headache escalates...?

Cyduck.jpg
    Bless you child.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    You see, some one else likes the 90's. Suck it haters.
    Hey, Cable used to be my favourite series, I still have most of the issues from #1-40!

Only really liked Cyke in one issue back then though. X-Men #50. Cyclops, Wolverine, Iceman and Storm facing off against Post. Just a great issue and the first time I saw how badass Cyclops could be.

The new annual is a love letter to the character, and it'll be neat to see where they go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    Hey, Cable used to be my favourite series, I still have most of the issues from #1-40!

Only really liked Cyke in one issue back then though. X-Men #50. Cyclops, Wolverine, Iceman and Storm facing off against Post. Just a great issue and the first time I saw how badass Cyclops could be.

The new annual is a love letter to the character, and it'll be neat to see where they go with him.
    I'm always felt a little weird about liking Scott. I liked him from the moment I starting reading comics back in '86. Okay, I liked Logan and Jean and Hank too. But Scott was always my favorite. I know he wasn't big with my friends at the time. He always felt like a hero to me though, with the right balance of vulnerability and strength.

I'm glad you found something to like about our boy back in the day. Contrary to popular belief, Scott wasn't created in 2004.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Just funny that his revolutionary suit is the best costume,and marvel just literally dump it.
    No,i guess it's not funny at all.This how most of us feel.

BANNED

Lol,we already got the hint with JDW,matt rosenberg.