View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 117 of 619 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So Rosenberg said on Twitter Cyclops won't have any love interests, at least for this first on Uncanny he's just focused on the mini. So at least when Jean returns we won't have double the drama with them both having other companions.
    There's a parallel I can draw using the aftermath of AoX, but I'll wait until we actually have proof so it's not just a tinfoil accusation.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Why? Because she was a child when Scott met her as an adult? Because she's a little bit evil?

If those are the reasons then I think it would be fine. She's been an adult a long time now. She's also been pretty consistently in Scott's corner. If anything the biggest argument against it would be that it would be too similar to his relationship with Emma.

Or are you referring to Illyana's supposed sexual orientation?
    Sure the character that never interested sexually/romantic in men will be interested on Scott for "reasons"

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Sure the character that never interested sexually/romantic in men will be interested on Scott for "reasons"
    That's the logic they're using with Jean and Bishop isn't it?

I'm glad we feel the same way about this.

Eh, shouldn’t matter if Scott is happy with someone else somewhere else, leaving Jean and Bishop to their epic romance, right? Sorry Jott fans...

BANNED

Well she won't ever be sexually interested in kitty or dani , so why not scott?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Eh, shouldn’t matter if Scott is happy with someone else somewhere else, leaving Jean and Bishop to their epic romance, right? Sorry Jott fans...
    I really like Magik, while I don't think she will ever come out, I like that she is asexual and would like to stay that way. it's not like it is lacking x-women for Scott

That's the logic they're using with Jean and Bishop isn't it?

I'm glad we feel the same way about this.
    Not the same but won't discuss this here

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Well she won't ever be sexually interested in kitty or dani , so why not scott?
    answered that already

I really like Magik, while I don't think she will ever come out, I like that she is asexual and would like to stay that way. it's not like it is lacking x-women for Scott
    I think that you are referring more to aromantic than asexual. There are asexual people that get into romantic relationships. Is just not that physical and they value the emotional parts more.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

It seems she's off the table. Fell in love in an AU and decided to stay there. X-Men vol 3 #19.
    Lee? She stayed in that AU, but Skull the Slayer (who apparently had a thing with her) escaped from there, so it's safe to assume she either escaped too or writers will just ignored that story ever happened.

Which is fair, since it was a pretty weak arc, except for the gorgeous Molina art, Doom shenanigans and Scott showing he still had a soft spot for Aleytis, despite Emma's mean comments about her body.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that you are referring more to aromantic than asexual. There are asexual people that get into romantic relationships. Is just not that physical and they value the emotional parts more.
    I ship the two as platonic heteroBFFs. I mean, I tried to ship them romantically before, but they really work best as platonic heteroBFFs--- and they really do need one.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I ship the two as platonic heteroBFFs. I mean, I tried to ship them romantically before, but they really work best as platonic heteroBFFs--- and they really do need one.
    I neither support it or disaprove it personally. I'm completly neutral to it, to be honest i feel like that toward most X-Ships, including long running ones like Jott or Warren/Betsy.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I dont see Illyana in either of this. The closest to a romantic would have been with KItty

That’s fair, I’d be happy if Scott and Yana had each other’s backs again; I’d just like Scott to be with a non-telepath for a while.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That’s fair, I’d be happy if Scott and Yana had each other’s backs again; I’d just like Scott to be with a non-telepath for a while.
    What's Yana been upto nowadays? Feels like she's gone under the radar after she was thrown under the "Cyke is evil" narrative bus.
    Let your wallet talk.

What's Yana been upto nowadays? Feels like she's gone under the radar after she was thrown under the "Cyke is evil" narrative bus.
    She and the rest of the female Troop of the New Mutants got TO'd by Warlock from the comic Dead Souls.
    Last edited by AJpyro; 01-26-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Yeah, I cant picture Illyana and Scott in any type of relationship other teammates with respect for one another. When Age of X-man is over and if there's another reshuffle in teams, I hope these two stay on the same team.