View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 126 of 619 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 9276

Apparently Cyke decided to let someone hold his beer as he showed Emma and Mags hownits done to the flatscans.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

clearly rightclops was so cool and his speeches were so badass that tons and tons of russians just died in awe and a nuclear incident occured, how can magneto compare?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Apparently Cyke decided to let someone hold his beer as he showed Emma and Mags hownits done to the flatscans.
    Remember that guy on his knees with the street signs shoved down his throat? Mags' toootally learned that move from Cyke.

You should totally put that in Boom-boom's next tweet. Mags Will be so maaaad.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

You should totally put that in Boom-boom's next tweet. Mags Will be so maaaad.
    Sorry, Boom-Boom's next tweet will have to do with Cyke not being her actual secretary. And him maybe turning the rec room into a serial killer HQ or whatever but she's too hungover to deal with it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bwhahahaahahahahaha. What the freakin' hell, lol?
    More clickbait xD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

So anyone see the Phoenix coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    More clickbait xD
    Yeah, I know. It's just... wow. The level of fake news is just off the freakin' charts. Really, it's just too funny how the RightClops detractors keep whining about him putting mutantkind first and yet they conveniently forget that one time he put mutantkind's rebirth on hold so he could help, you know, billions of humans.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    So anyone see the Phoenix coming back?
    I don't know, we'll soon get a depressed, lovelorn, emotionally vulnerable Scott Summers. Yeah, that totally doesn't sound like Phoenix Bait.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-28-2019 at 09:30 PM.

We're blowing through the Wheel of X-Tropes so fast that we'll start fire chickening again before long.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

What makes you think Phoenix left? Her flame brought Cyke back.

She's in his soul...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Inspired on the recent discussion on the Jean thread i wanted to ask

do you guys like Tye as Cyclops?
    Also James vs Tye who did it better?
    It's hard to say. None of them were given anything to show their talents. But I guess James wins by default, at least he was kind of(not really) leader and had the serious stoic persona(super surface level one dimensional, bu still). Tye was given somehow even worse characterization. "Mall is the matter of national pride". Never going to let that go.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yeah, it reminds me of when I was a kid about to see Xmen 3. I was disappointed with the other two movies but my brothers reassured me he was the leader and was going to help Jean with the Phoenix. Then the movie happened. I have yet to feel happy about Cyclops in any film so far.
    So how did the conversation with your brothers go after the watching the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Inspired on the recent discussion on the Jean thread i wanted to ask

do you guys like Tye as Cyclops?
    Also James vs Tye who did it better?
    Tye has the look down like MArsten but his direction in Apoc was bad. WHy on Earth would Cyclops be a jerk jock/bad boy?

Also I have to give to Marsten because I have to believe that before X1 they had missions where they were successful and he lead them well. I have to believe it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Tye has the look down like MArsten but his direction in Apoc was bad. WHy on Earth would Cyclops be a jerk jock/bad boy?

Also I have to give to Marsten because I have to believe that before X1 they had missions where they were successful and he lead them well. I have to believe it.
    *Marsden.

Making Scott a bad boy/jerk is bad enough, but worse is the fact that they don't even do that right. In these characters, the jerkass behaviour is off-set by some talents and skills they posses like no other. Tyeke has absolutely none of that. He's not smart, not a fighter, not strong, nothing. He's just a dick.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    *Marsden.

Making Scott a bad boy/jerk is bad enough, but worse is the fact that they don't even do that right. In these characters, the jerkass behaviour is off-set by some talents and skills they posses like no other. Tyeke has absolutely none of that. He's not smart, not a fighter, not strong, nothing. He's just a dick.
    Kinda makes you dread the upcoming Dark Phoenix movie, doesn't it? Here's to hoping Cyke will have a better showing in the MCU-- if he does get there.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

They were basically hyping Scott to be the "Wolverine" of this movie, talking about how he's the guy that's not taking shit from nobody and will kill or die for Jean, whatever comes first and poor of those who stand between the two, but with so many re-shoots, I'm sure they'll even stick another Wolverine cameo in DP