View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 129 of 619 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That line that Zuko said to Sokka was the most relatable answer that he could have give and i love him for it.
    The best part is that Zuko clearly had five seconds to think about it, and that was the best he could come up with. What else do you say in that situation?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Well, well, looks like tomorrow will be a rough day for Jott shippers and RightClops fans will get the same treatment next week. Clearly, the best way to prepare for the inevitable metaphorical kick in the groin is more Cyclops torture.

Boom-Boom: "Cyyyyke? You wouldn't just so happen to be in or anywhere near the kitchen, would you?"
    Cyclops: "In the rec room, actually."
    Boom-Boom: "M'kay. So if I asked that very same question in, say, two minutes, I'd get a totally different answer, right?"
    Cyclops: "This is about you being hungover and famished, isn't it?"
    Boom-Boom: "Positively starving, yes. See, I read this article the other day, and it turns out omelets and pancakes are seriously badass hangover food. And, hey, what do you know, those are super easy and fun to make when you're, say, not hungover and/or positively starving? Pretty cool, huh?"
    Cyclops: "...................................."
    Boom-Boom: "I might or might not be trying to give you totally dignified puppy eyes from across the ship. Through walls. Even though I just kind of remembered you don't have actual x-ray vision. If it's any help, I'm wearing the most adorable unicorn PJs and matching fluffy slippers."
    Boom-Boom: "Is it working?"
    Cyclops: "Not that I believe that last part for one second, but you do get high marks for effort. Fine, I'll be there."
    Boom-Boom: "Awesome."
    Boom-Boom: "So where'd everyone go?"
    Cyclops: "They quit."
    Boom-Boom: "M'kay. Did Neena get all passive-aggressive on me, again? Gawd, oversleeping the odd few hours isn't an actual crime."
    Cyclops: "It's nineteen-twelve. On Sunday."
    Boom-Boom: "Say whaaat? No way I slept that long... Holy crap I totally did. Alright, fine, I'll let it slide this one time."
    Cyclops: "How magnanimous of you."
    Boom-Boom: " I rule, I know. Sooo... I dropped by the rec room. What's the deal with you setting up Serial Killer Space Central back there?"
    Cyclops: "...What?"
    Boom-Boom: "Well, yeah, the star maps, floating heads and threat assessments thingies. Suuuper creepy. I mean, gee, if you were so intent on ditching your secretarial duties, which is all kinds of hurtful, by the way, you could've at least been nicer about it and kept the extra-curricular crap to your room. Just sayin'."
    Cyclops: "Firstly, I don't have a room. You converted it into a theoretical shoe closet."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, yeah, that. You've been bunking with Warren, right?"
    Cyclops: "Secondly, what secretarial duties?"
    Boom-Boom: "To me, duh! Didn't you volunteer as my personal, well, everything with all the notes-taking the other day? That was kinda awesome. Huh. Maybe I should've said something sooner. Then you wouldn't be throwing that passive-aggressive tantrum or whatever."
    Cyclops: "Those notes were for me. I have the utmost difficult time keeping up with you..."
    Boom-Boom: "That's what she said. Boom."
    Cyclops: "...whenever you're on a Twitter rampage."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh. Doesn't really work there. I mean, you're not even on social media. Mmm. Just a minute. Don't worry, it's totally fixable and, hey, it's the least I can do, what with the whole kitchen slave thingy, right?"
    Cyclops: "You really, really don't have to..."
    Boom-Boom: "Hey, peeps, turns out Cyke wasn't being all sweet and volunteering to become my personal assistant/secretary/chronicler. He was taking notes - with pen and paper, gawd, he's such a dinosaur - because, surprise, surprise, Cyclops can't keep up with Social Media 101. This guy, amiright? Also, he might or might not be having a seeerious serial killer-ish psychotic break. Will investigate once he's done fixing me food. Yes, Red, we're super stoked about your all new, all different relationship, please stop linking to your Instagram in every freakin' tweet . Yes, I'm sure Bish is better than Cyke at everything, ever, thankyouverymuch for the totally on-topic PSA. Of course I'll retweet. Okay, buh-bye."
    Cyclops: "I really, really wish you wouldn't encour..."
    Boom-Boom: "Bah, don't sweat it, what's the worse that co... Woah, woah, woah, WOAH. #BoomSuck? #ThankGodWe'reBackOnEarth? The most hated woman in the... What the f... Oh my God, Neena and the others actually quit the team? Why didn't you say something?"
    Cyclops: "I did."
    Boom-Boom: "Well, you should've been way more dramatic about it! How...? When did that happen?"
    Cyclops: "They unanimously voted themselves off the team approximately ten hours and... forty-three minutes ago.."
    Boom-Boom: " Why would they just up and lea... YOU! This is a thousand per cent your fault, isn't it? What. Did. You. Do??!! Did you, like, not put out and trigger an angry mob or something? I can't believe this! Hank was totally right about you being the worst anything, ever. Well, Charles too. And Jean. And Bobby. And Ororo. And Logan. And Alison. And Kitty. And..."
    Cyclops: "Tabitha?"
    Boom-Boom: "Why, WHY would you think it's okay for you to even think of speaking right now??!!"
    Cyclops: "Well, firstly, you should've secured a tighter grip on my waist, you're about to fall off. Secondly, I really, really think you should've committed to that chokehold with both arms, if only for the sake of balance and getting the angle right. Thirdly, and once again, that's just an opinion, maybe you should wait until I'm done fixing your hangover meal before assaulting me?"
    Boom-Boom: "Mmm. I suppose that miiight be the tactical thing to do. Fine, you've got however long it's going to take you to fix those pancakes and they better be awesome to live."
    Boom-Boom: "What. More. Could. There. Possibly. Be. To. Say?"
    Cyclops: "It's just... I really don't like letting the dishes pile up."
    Boom-Boom: "...................................."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-29-2019 at 06:47 PM.

So. Bets for next week? Who will apologize first? Cyclops, Cyke or Scott?
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-29-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    what do you mean?
    UXM #11. First date of the IWasWrongPleaseForgiveMeJeeeaaaannn Tour 2019.

BANNED

My bet is on Slim. Also, go watch Avatar, Fluffy.
    what do you mean?
    Uncanny #11 comes out next week. Fluffy is talking about the awaited "Sorry, Logan, I was wrong about everything" moment with Scott.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-29-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It doesn't matter who apologizes to who. what matters is that the dumb schism will finally be over. I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    My bet is on Slim.
    Actually thought of including him, but shouldn't folks go 'holycrapyouputonlike50poundsofmusclewtf?' when they see Tyke 2.0?

It doesn't matter who apologizes to who. what matters is that the dumb schism will finally be over. I'm happy with that.
    Nobody wants another Schism. Most of us are merely annoyed the proverbial pendulum will never swing the other way.

I'd vote for none.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-29-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Folks, this isn't your personal chat thread where anything goes. If you want to stay on the X-forum and talk about Avatar, Legend of Korra, or whatever other non-X things, do it in the X-Crescence thread. This thread is for appreciating Cyclops, stay on-topic please.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Is all the above an option?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Logan: "Slim, I-"
    Scott: "Yes. I'm very sorry. Now hurry up. We've got a job to do and we're already behind schedule. Oh and this is Bable. He's going to be hanging around.
    Bable: "Are we still plating catch later, Dad?"
    Scott: "Of course son."
    Logan: "..." Schism intensifies
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I pretty much had given up on DP movie because I don’t like TyeClops at all, SophieJean either, but recently I’ve heard it has lots of positive feedbacks (don’t know if they’re true tho). I may wait and see.
    I really don't either I'm really not feeling a lot of the FOX casting, especially the more recent ones. I feel like I'm Watching Fox/WB teen show or something. I know they started out as teens, and some of them are, but the X-Men are supposed to have charisma damn it! And they just don't. Still, I guess it's good when the X-Men gets any positive attention.

Well, this is interesting. Um, I don't mean like this specifically. I was planning on posting this before I saw this post. Kevin Wada sure is a genius.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 01-30-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Tyke 2.0, that is who will cry telling them he is so sorry.