• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 619 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Dat Uncanny #11 thread... WOOF.

Best joke had to be someone saying that we got Cyke we were asking for in Tyke while Present Scott was dead. Yes, Cyclops fans wanted him to be a whiny, ineffective loser who did nothing more than wallow in his "JEEEEEAAAAAAANNNN!" man-pain, lol.
    When people compare OML and Tyke... just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    No doubt, although I have a soft spot for Persona 3. The music is fantastic throughout the series.

I sincerely hope that there are more X-Men representatives in MUA3 than just Wolverine; he’s not the X-Men.
    My soft spot is for 5, partially because it was my first one and because i really love the concept of the Phantom Thieves, even if the plot took a bit of a nosedive at some point. 3 is pretty good thought, those final hours and the emotional climax for every character. The music is freaking amazing, 3 and 5 are my favorites in that regard.

As for MUA3, i don't doubt that there would be more X-Men, Storm, Cyclops and Jean appearances should be guarantee, unless that the game is smaller than i expect. but so far i think that we only had a trailer.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Best joke had to be someone saying that we got Cyke we were asking for in Tyke while Present Scott was dead. Yes, Cyclops fans wanted him to be a whiny, ineffective loser who did nothing more than wallow in his "JEEEEEAAAAAAANNNN!" man-pain, lol.
    Marvel should introduce watered down, milquetoast versions of their favorites and we'll see how long they keep singing that tune. Whatever promise Tyke had as a decent character was ruined when Marvel decided he couldn't be useful in any way.

I still wish he had invited X-23 with him to space.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    My soft spot is for 5, partially because it was my first one and because i really love the concept of the Phantom Thieves, even if the plot took a bit of a nosedive at some point. 3 is pretty good thought, those final hours and the emotional climax for every character. The music is freaking amazing, 3 and 5 are my favorites in that regard.

As for MUA3, i don't doubt that there would be more X-Men, Storm, Cyclops and Jean appearances should be guarantee, unless that the game is smaller than i expect. but so far i think that we only had a trailer.
    I can't compliment Persona 5 enough, but one extremely important thing for me is the UI - it makes all other RPG's seem almost dated. I agree that 3 and 5 had the best music, especially the boss themes.

I would be perfectly content with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, and Wolverine representing the X-Men in MUA3. And if Marvel's been paying attention, they'll include the X-Men in the next MvC - or better yet, have Arc System Works make a new iteration of Battle of the Atom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I can't compliment Persona 5 enough, but one extremely important thing for me is the UI - it makes all other RPG's seem almost dated. I agree that 3 and 5 had the best music, especially the boss themes.

I would be perfectly content with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, and Wolverine representing the X-Men in MUA3. And if Marvel's been paying attention, they'll include the X-Men in the next MvC - or better yet, have Arc System Works make a new iteration of Battle of the Atom.
    We never saw it coming . yeah the UI is one of the best things out of the game, make the battles feel a lot more dynamic.

Does Capcom still have the license to use Marvel character, or the last one was that bad?, i certanly wouldn't mind Arc System work giving a try to an X-Men fighting, but i'm not sure if they would try it, making a more party-like game with this characters is cheaper, but who knows maybe if the stars align it could happen lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"The only popular characters are the forced ones."

wew

I hope after Age of X-man no matter what happens Scott stay away from the leadership of the X-mens. He deserves a break after everything that has happened and Jean or another person takes the burden.

If it is to be in the position of leader hope it's on another team.

I thought I won’t be surprised by anything on CBR any more, but just now I got:

1) Tyke acted like the Cyclops everyone wanted

2) almost every issue of UXM got second printing

There must be something wrong with my eyes today.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I thought I won’t be surprised by anything on CBR any more, but just now I got:

1) Tyke acted like the Cyclops everyone wanted

2) almost every issue of UXM got second printing

There must be something wrong with my eyes today.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/20vHbYhl8VWbm/giphy.gif

Last edited by Knives; 01-07-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I hope after Age of X-man no matter what happens Scott stay away from the leadership of the X-mens. He deserves a break after everything that has happened and Jean or another person takes the burden.

If it is to be in the position of leader hope it's on another team.
    This would be nice, but it doesn't seem like this will happen. I'm just hoping for a change of pace from Tyke. The worst thing that could happen is Scott returning to a love triangle after everything he was put through.

At the very least, he should set up a team away from the majority of the x-men. I have the unfortunate feeling that he might be set up as conflict to a few x-men.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Extinction team 2.0,first mission is to take over the shi AR empire

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Extinction team 2.0,first mission is to take over the shi AR empire
    Considering how terrific it was when the Inhumans took over the Kree Empire*, I would be all about a story like this. I mean, I'm not sure why they would, but I'm sure you could come up with something.

*Seriously, the Secret Invasion/War of Kings era was the best thing to ever happen to the Inhumans, and I'll never understand why Hickman had to toss it all out during his FF run.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Technically cyclops is the brother of t previous Emperor, so he can take over and use the power to rule humanity, or have 6 wives, 1 more than black bolt (except that most of them are dead ¬¬)

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    "The only popular characters are the forced ones."

wew
    I have that particular person ignored for a reason.

Actually, with Scott having come back from the dead, perhaps he should consider trading in Pom-X for Romero?

Romero.jpg
    Dark does not mean deep.