View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 156 of 619 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I thougth that Urich was talking about how the rest of the world saw Scott, not how he feels about him.
    Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Ben U. is a reporter,a good one at that.So,I don't think he has a problem reporting the truth even if it displeases the humans,inhumans and "mutants" alike.
    We have to realize what X-Editorial thinks what a 'good reporter' means.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

We have to realize what X-Editorial thinks what a 'good reporter' means.
    Yes.But they're also the ones who have Scott say "**** you,rogers" to cap.I'm wondering if they're testing the waters.Ben U. is an interesting addition in this comic when you realize Scott really don't have much connection with greater MU for a long time.Rosenberg clearly has planned this comic from a long time looking at his other x-books.So,addition of Ben gives me little bit of hope to clear his name from Inhumans propaganda machine.

In another note,who else wanna bet that Emma actually got to Cyke before this comic & wipe out Tyke from Cyke.LOL.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 02-07-2019 at 09:23 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    He pretended to stalk Jean and when he kissed her he though of Scott because them lips where kissed by scott so is like having a kissed with Scott.
    New X-Men #117 Abridged:

Jean: "Oh, Logan, things are totally not going well with Scott. I'm totally down with sexy times with you, but I won't ever shut up about Scott or stop thinking about him."
    Logan: "Yeah... no. If someone's gonna do that, it's gonna be me. This is me walking away, Red."

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    New X-Men #117 Abridged:

Jean: "Oh, Logan, things are totally not going well with Scott. I'm totally down with sexy times with you, but I won't ever shut up about Scott or stop thinking about him."
    Logan: "Yeah... no. If someone's gonna do that, it's gonna be me. This is me walking away, Red."
    Wolverine walked away because he realized Scott hadn't been near her in awhile. He couldn't even pretend at that point.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    He pretended to stalk Jean and when he kissed her he though of Scott because them lips where kissed by scott so is like having a kissed with Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Wolverine walked away because he realized Scott hadn't been near her in awhile. He couldn't even pretend at that point.
    Probably the only time in the history of ever when NOT smelling a third party on a potential lover was an actual turn-off.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

New X-Men #117 Abridged:

Scogan is canon now!

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scogan is canon now!
    Did it meet your expectations?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

New X-Men #117 Abridged:

Logan is a rutting animal that is too instinctual to settle down with marriage. Cyclops has been taught at an early age to control his physical powers and emotional powers for the good of all. Jean is attracted to the animal ness of Logan because she too has been taught to be in control at a young age.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Did it meet your expectations?
    It exceeded them!

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Logan is a rutting animal that is too instinctual to settle down with marriage. Cyclops has been taught at an early age to control his physical powers and emotional powers for the good of all. Jean is attracted to the animal ness of Logan because she too has been taught to be in control at a young age.
    Dude, don't ruin joke
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That was good
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Dude, don't ruin joke
    Joke? Logan can't smell Scott on Jean for the first time in forever and all of a sudden he's all "things would never work out, we've always known the score".

P.S. We're kinda maybe totally super acutely aware that's totally not what Morrison was going for.

Joke? Logan can't smell Scott on Jean for the first time in forever and all of a sudden he's all "things would never work out, we've always known the score".

P.S. We're kinda maybe totally super acutely aware that's totally not what Morrison was going for.
    Logan all about the chase anyway. Why he isn’t bisexual is beyond me. He ruts with more females than Starfox.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Logan's whole schtick in this issue was "It's not like I want to save you or anything, b-baka Summers!", so it makes sense.
    Oh god, tsundere Wolverine, now that sort of explains it, and yandere Phoenix