View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 173 of 619 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sorry if I'm being a negative nancy. My pessimism keeps me from getting my hopes up to be dashed.
    After the preview of UXM 12 I don't blame you. I lost most of my interest in the book.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    After the preview of UXM 12 I don't blame you. I lost most of my interest in the book.
    Which part did it for you? The insanely self-aware ScoGan vibe or the insanely annoying Tyke 2.0 rant?

So my friend and I watched the first episode of "The Umbrella Academy" on Netflix. I like Ellen Page and it looked interesting. Besides the jokes between us of "which questionably moral and questionably sane woman will I be cheering for?", we started making X-Men character comparisons. As soon as the moral leader of the team gives an awkward speech that tries to rally them, but makes everyone in the room hate him, both of us said at the same time: "Scott".

Sure enough, that character has a fight with the dude on the team who uses blades, brutalizes people, and is a complete loner. Shocking, I'm sure. And he also had a relationship at some point with the conventionally attractive extremely powerful telepath on team. Again, shocker.

With that in mind, I recommend the show.
    Last edited by PsychoEFrost; 02-17-2019 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    So my friend and I watched the first episode of "The Umbrella Academy" on Netflix. I like Ellen Page and it looked interesting. Besides the jokes between us of "which questionably moral and questionably sane woman will I be cheering for?", we started making X-Men character comparisons. As soon as the moral leader of the team gives an awkward speech that tries to rally them, but makes everyone in the room hate him, both of us said at the same time: "Scott".

Sure enough, that character has a fight with the dude on the team who uses blades, brutalizes people, and is a complete loner. Shocking, I'm sure. And he also had a relationship at some point with the conventionally attractive extremely powerful telepath on team. Again, shocker.

With that in mind, I recommend the show.
    My day off and is too cold to go out, Will try now not to make them x men characters

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Which part did it for you? The insanely self-aware ScoGan vibe or the insanely annoying Tyke 2.0 rant?
    Both. 10 chara

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    If only someone else could have witnessed the way my eyebrow raised when Steve only got #2, the way my pupils dilated when I saw #1, and the way I shook my head at no Black Bolt. I see you, movie marketing team.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Lol, they are trying too hard.

Also, seventh? Really? SMH.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If only someone else could have witnessed the way my eyebrow raised when Steve only got #2, the way my pupils dilated when I saw #1, and the way I shook my head at no Black Bolt. I see you, movie marketing team.
    I think we all experienced it ourselves.

BANNED

Hahahahahahaha
    This is fantastic. They're not even trying to be subtle. At least Storm got a YASSS QUEEEN to call her own. I was sure that was reserved only for Carol.

BANNED

Epic fail, most comments say the best leaders are captain America and cyclops

That list is bunk. Cap, Cyke. and Storm have a much better tenure as Leaders than Carol.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Captain America is so overrated

While I still won't agree with it, I would expect Cap over Cyke in a list. But they are top 2 for sure.

In fact, I don't even know why they would put captain marvel on that list. I don't even think of her when we talk about leaders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GarDian View Post
    While I still won't agree with it, I would expect Cap over Cyke in a list. But they are top 2 for sure.

In fact, I don't even know why they would put captain marvel on that list. I don't even think of her when we talk about leaders.
    I get that.But seeing carol up at the top,..lol