View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 197 of 619 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think that's more Ellis fundamentally misunderstanding everything about Scott's power.
    In Ellis's defense, that Cyke says it took a lot of practice to be able to reach that point and back when everything went sour he would not have been able to do it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    In Ellis's defense, that Cyke says it took a lot of practice to be able to reach that point and back when everything went sour he would not have been able to do it.
    Honestly, as iconic as the optic blasts are-- and I can appreciate a good "Get off my lawn!" moment-- I feel writers downplay, at best, and forget, at worst, Cyke's coolest power. I mean, I'm sure we can all agree this is how Scott's daily life should be:

Last edited by xiyon; 03-03-2019 at 05:42 AM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I didn't phrase that correctly. I meant that the amount of power required to rip someone's limb off would end up doing the annihilation of the area effect more than it would do what was being asked. Unless that visor has some extreme focus variations.
    The visor has extreme focus variations, on the other hand I wouldn't like seeing cyclops tearing limbs or killing baddies with wounds caused by internal bleeding, he ain't the punisher

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    The visor has extreme focus variations, on the other hand I wouldn't like seeing cyclops tearing limbs or killing baddies with wounds caused by internal bleeding, he ain't the punisher
    I want an AU where he is the Punisher.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    He and Logan had their punisher moment with that sex murder orgy of anti mutant bigots on uncanny #11

"Scott Summers Kills The Marvel Universe"
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    "Scott Summers Kills The Marvel Universe"
    I love Scott but am absolutely disgusted by all of the "[Character] Kills The Marvel Universe" books - I personally wouldn't want him in one of those. I would be okay with a "What if... Scott were the Punisher?" one-shot depending on the approach.

BANNED

The Spider- Man one was pretty dope, one with Scott could work as a one-shot.

But a pretty big part of the Spidey one was that he saved Gwen, dropped the Punisher gig and lived happy, leaving Frank to carry on the mantle. Would be cool to have that, as a cruel joke that Frank becoming Punisher is a constant.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I love Scott but am absolutely disgusted by all of the "[Character] Kills The Marvel Universe" books - I personally wouldn't want him in one of those. I would be okay with a "What if... Scott were the Punisher?" one-shot depending on the approach.
    Yeah, they have the tendency to be pretty bad. The only one I've read to completion was Wolverine's since my brother bought it. It was something, that's all I will say.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yeah, they have the tendency to be pretty bad. The only one I've read to completion was Wolverine's since my brother bought it. It was something, that's all I will say.
    Didn't that ended with Logan having his arm eating by the Hulk or something, or i'm cofusing plots with that Enemy of the State What If?. Also i don't personally mind those stories, but yeah they are prettt ridiculous. I kind of like the Punisher one because of Ennis clear dislike for capes is hilarious to me, is fascinating to wacth.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Didn't that ended with Logan having his arm eating by the Hulk or something, or i'm cofusing plots with that Enemy of the State What If?. Also i don't personally mind those stories, but yeah they are prettt ridiculous. I kind of like the Punisher one because of Ennis clear dislike for capes is hilarious to me, is fascinating to wacth.
    Yeah, that's the one. I didn't expect it to be a zombie book and found it quite disappointing that the X-men were taken out off panel.

It should have been named something else in my opinion.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 03-03-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. I didn't expect it to be a zombie book and found it quite disappointing that the X-men were taken out off panel.

It should have been named something else in my opinion.
    Marvel Zombies was already taken sadly lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I hate those from their shear premise. It's just letting fanboyism run rampant. Even for AUs it's pretty ridiculous.

I hate those from their shear premise. It's just letting fanboyism run rampant. Even for AUs it's pretty ridiculous.
    They make me sick, as sick as stories can make you. I intensely dislike the Zombies books and Kills the MU books, they’d be completely off the table for consideration of publication if I were EiC.

The Zombies books are at their best when they're stealth solos for Nextwave characters like Machine Man or Elsa Bloodstone. Which means we need a Marvel Zombies that's a stealth Boom-Boom solo. Oh, but the Zombie covers which recreated old covers were the best.

On that same note, if the X-Books can keep a loser like Dark Beast around for so long, then we deserve to have Zombie Cyclops who carries his laser head around on Earth Prime. Or just his head.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate