View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    209 79.77%
  • Absolutely!

    100 38.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 567 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8494
  1. #16
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    2,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I still want him to badly hurt Beast.
    I don’t care WHO does it, but Beast needs to get decked.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

  2. #17
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,609

    Default

    Year of the Cyclops in the mutant zodiac. Here's hoping we have some great stories starting from Devastation.

  3. #18
    Mighty Member Lokimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    I wonder if this version of Cyclops which seems to be the Astonishing version is still under the influence of Future Pheonix Jean's Live inception. She planted an Idea in his Mind that I believe was the Genesis of Rightclop. The Idea was to Live. Face a person with that Idea as the basis of his Being with Extinction and well...

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Happy new year to everyone! I actually like the yearly format! Also, who didn't voted absolutely?!

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Happy new year to everyone! I actually like the yearly format! Also, who didn't voted absolutely?!
    That was me, I didn’t see that it was multiple choice until it was too late.

  6. #21
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That was me, I didn’t see that it was multiple choice until it was too late.
    My mistake too, now it's lopsided.

    Either way, happy new year everyone.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-01-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  7. #22
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    10,932

    Default

    Happy New X-Year, fellow Cyclops fans!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  8. #23
    Emma was right Gamall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    I wonder if this version of Cyclops which seems to be the Astonishing version is still under the influence of Future Pheonix Jean's Live inception. She planted an Idea in his Mind that I believe was the Genesis of Rightclop. The Idea was to Live. Face a person with that Idea as the basis of his Being with Extinction and well...
    Cyclops is who he is thanks to his decisions. Not everything revolves around Jean, she only relieved him of his guilt for the affair.

  9. #24
    Mighty Member Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    My favorite Cyclops image:
    adams3.jpg

  10. #25
    Mighty Member Lokimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Cyclops is who he is thanks to his decisions. Not everything revolves around Jean, she only relieved him of his guilt for the affair.
    Yeah and Cobb only wanted his wife to return to reality and look how that turned out.

  11. #26
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Anything on Cyke this week?

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    I know I'm late.But Happy new year.Less than a month for the annual.
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

  13. #28
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Anything on Cyke this week?
    Doubtful..
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

  14. #29
    X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Weird that we're going year-to-year with the appreciation thread, but no bother! Looking forward to a great 2019 for the real Cyclops!

    Also, glad I saw that the poll was multiple choice.



    What can I say but, "I love comics."

  15. #30
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Weird that we're going year-to-year with the appreciation thread, but no bother! Looking forward to a great 2019 for the real Cyclops!

    Also, glad I saw that the poll was multiple choice.



    The second one is lovely.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •