View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 200 of 619 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Here's the latest on UXM 14:

spoilers:
    Preview stays as it is.

-Magick ports them to a lab. Its filled with mechanized/maybe reavered Maddroxs and Jamie's there too.
    -TUrns out Dark Beast had been taken his dupes for experiments
    -Scott advises Jamie absorb the Dupe to find DB. He does with bad results.
    -Scott's group attacks DB and his zombie cyborgs
    -Turns out DB had been dead but apparently Sinister found the head and put it on a new robot body. So it goes...
    -Magick saves the day and Jamie tries to go for the kill but Scott stops him saying they have to be better
    -Later Havok and Scott have a talk

-Havok advises more caution lest various groups try to kill what's left of the team. He also tells Scott that as they are now, keeping DB chained in the basement may not be the best idea. But they can't let him go either so what to do?

-Scott wants the world to know of the xmen regrouping to give hope.

-Now for the bad part. Havok says that the world might start killing mutants so that things don't go back to how they were before. He apparently means how Scott was before. And how he made the xmen into(Utopia? X-termination team? Revolutionaries). Havok won't let him

-Ending things: A news broadcast shows a mutant group attacking a cure facility and their being called the xmen. They're the Mutant Liberation Front.
    -And in there ranks: Hope and Banshee
    end of spoilers

So a basic issue but leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Havok's gone down in points for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Uncanny X-Men #14. Loved it! It really felt like Cyclops was returning to form in this, complete with his 90s era uniform. I really enjoyed it. It felt like a back-to-basics type story that already has the X-men with their backs against the wall. It's great seeing Scott step up and be a leader again. I love the team he's put together and it bodes very well for the future of Uncanny X-Men.
    Was it not uncanny #13?Am I missing something?

Mighty Member

I'll take a Biclops. Also pray Xiyon. Next time Hope returns.
    I'd like to think I've got very good survival instincts so...

Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Because that would make wolverine look bad than he already was after AvX.
    I'm pretty sure that is more because Rosenberg really like Alex and want to give him in an important role (according to him Magik and Havok are his favorite X-Men above anyone else).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is more because Rosenberg really like Alex and want to give him in an important role (according to him Magik and Havok are his favorite X-Men above anyone else).
    I was about to add that too.But lost connection.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Here's the latest on UXM 14:

spoilers:
    Preview stays as it is.

-Magick ports them to a lab. Its filled with mechanized/maybe reavered Maddroxs and Jamie's there too.
    -TUrns out Dark Beast had been taken his dupes for experiments
    -Scott advises Jamie absorb the Dupe to find DB. He does with bad results.
    -Scott's group attacks DB and his zombie cyborgs
    -Turns out DB had been dead but apparently Sinister found the head and put it on a new robot body. So it goes...
    -Magick saves the day and Jamie tries to go for the kill but Scott stops him saying they have to be better
    -Later Havok and Scott have a talk

-Havok advises more caution lest various groups try to kill what's left of the team. He also tells Scott that as they are now, keeping DB chained in the basement may not be the best idea. But they can't let him go either so what to do?

-Scott wants the world to know of the xmen regrouping to give hope.

-Now for the bad part. Havok says that the world might start killing mutants so that things don't go back to how they were before. He apparently means how Scott was before. And how he made the xmen into(Utopia? X-termination team? Revolutionaries). Havok won't let him

-Ending things: A news broadcast shows a mutant group attacking a cure facility and their being called the xmen. They're the Mutant Liberation Front.
    -And in there ranks: Hope and Banshee
    end of spoilers

So a basic issue but leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Havok's gone down in points for me.
    Appreciate the spoilers. Yeah, reading these spoilers alone left a bad taste in my mouth too

This narrative ediotorial is trying to push that everything Cyclops did after Schism is bad is getting annoying. Like NOT everything he did was bad. And the things people do consider "bad". Werent even that bad especially when he was getting **** from hyocritical peers.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

The issue was ok.

I don't get why they're trying to put Cyclops back in the boyscout era again. The X-Men have plenty of leaders with high morals. I'd rather have Cyclops walk the grey line. Making the difficult choices to get things done.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    This narrative ediotorial is trying to push that everything Cyclops did after Schism is bad is getting annoying. Like NOT everything he did was bad. And the things people do consider "bad". Werent even that bad especially when he was getting **** from hyocritical peers.
    The worst part is that they do not even specify what is wrong. What did Scott do wrong? Revolutionary? Post-Schism? Utopia? EVERYTHING Post-House of M?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The worst part is that they do not even specify what is wrong. What did Scott do wrong? Revolutionary? Post-Schism? Utopia? EVERYTHING Post-House of M?
    I assume that is everything from Avengers vs X-Men until his death. At least that the idea that i got with the annual.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    According to JDW since schism/extinction team all of it.

It's the remix to Ignition
    Scott became Satan in Schism
    X-Office rolling that plotline
    Despite all the big contradictions
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yeah I get it JDW wants care bear Cyclops, we get it dude now shut up about how evil he was because honestly is super off putting and making me drop this book so hard. So he is a good boy okay is fine by me but please just stop it already with that he was evil and blablah. Trying hard to enjoy the book but if this keeps up well.... Nahh I am out.

Mighty Member

Found this little gem in the Cyclops and Dead Memes Tumblr. Had me chuckling first thing in the morning.

Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Guys, is every new comic going to end with the same complains over and over? he's finally back and even while there are some things that could be better it isn't anywhere near as bad as it could be, he isn't even written OOC, even the most problematic part of everyone saying how radical Scott was seems to be Rosemberg doing what most of us are doing and ignoring how badly Bendis butchered the revolution and putting an imaginary good story in it's place, Gillen's original plan was going to leave Scott in in a position like this, quoting Gillen " I was more comfortable with Scott as a “bad guy”, by the end – I was going to have them in Asteroid M to really lean into it".
    And we are getting good stuff, the main X-men comic is built around him, he is the leader, which most of us thought wasn't going to happen for a couple of years, apparently Rosenberg won on the debate around Scott having Beard because he has it again, Cyclops is a character that gets really good stories built around his depression and there are lot of signs that when Rosenberg talked about the suicide being an important part of the story may not have been just about Blindfold, and he is going to be used outside of X-men comics.
    And he isn't going full boy scout, for starters there aren't comics like that anymore, at least not on the X-men line, and he is more similar to how he was during New X-men (without all of the OOC things he had at the time like how he treated Jean, Emma and that he was shown to be affect by Apocalypse very differently in previous issues)
    I'm even still cautious because of the mess with AoX but let's try not to treat it like it's the end of everything

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Guys, is every new comic going to end with the same complains over and over? he's finally back and even while there are some things that could be better it isn't anywhere near as bad as it could be, he isn't even written OOC, even the most problematic part of everyone saying how radical Scott was seems to be Rosemberg doing what most of us are doing and ignoring how badly Bendis butchered the revolution and putting an imaginary good story in it's place, Gillen's original plan was going to leave Scott in in a position like this, quoting Gillen " I was more comfortable with Scott as a “bad guy”, by the end – I was going to have them in Asteroid M to really lean into it".
    And we are getting good stuff, the main X-men comic is built around him, he is the leader, which most of us thought wasn't going to happen for a couple of years, apparently Rosenberg won on the debate around Scott having Beard because he has it again, Cyclops is a character that gets really good stories built around his depression and there are lot of signs that when Rosenberg talked about the suicide being an important part of the story may not have been just about Blindfold, and he is going to be used outside of X-men comics.
    And he isn't going full boy scout, for starters there aren't comics like that anymore, at least not on the X-men line, and he is more similar to how he was during New X-men (without all of the OOC things he had at the time like how he treated Jean, Emma and that he was shown to be affect by Apocalypse very differently in previous issues)
    I'm even still cautious because of the mess with AoX but let's try not to treat it like it's the end of everything
    I'm on cautious/pessimist mode. Its served me well so far.

Plus I would really like to stop being reminded of DoX.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.