View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 203 of 619 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke101 View Post
    Thanks for showing me I shouldn’t expect much from you. I guess I can ignore you from any future discussions, and likewise please do the same for me.
    Don't know why YOU think YOU should expect something from me.And no deal.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Gotta say, Cyclops not getting the basic premise of Havok's whiny-ass, desperate cry for attention is perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Gotta say, Cyclops not getting the basic premise of Havok's whiny-ass, desperate cry for attention is perfection.
    That kind of runs in the Summers men's genes. Every Summers male has gone off the emotional rails at some point and some other Summers male is always around to not get it. Chris did it with Scott and Alex over and over. Scott did it with Alex more than once though he was usually pretty good about it. Never mind Nathan Christopher and his clones which is pretty much the story of their lives. It's just a Summers thing.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    That kind of runs in the Summers men's genes. Every Summers male has gone off the emotional rails at some point and some other Summers male is always around to not get it. Chris did it with Scott and Alex over and over. Scott did it with Alex more than once though he was usually pretty good about it. Never mind Nathan Christopher and his clones which is pretty much the story of their lives. It's just a Summers thing.
    Yep a very odd Summers thing that kind of reminds me of the Skywalkers a bit.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Summers' Family Tagline: "How do I emotion?"
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Summers' Family Tagline: "How do I emotion?"
    The problem is that they probably wouldn't even ask themselves that question either.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

I have a dark confession to make. I didn't read what Alex was telling Scott. I was more interested in know how and what Scott wore to bed. it also looks like Cyclops only wears one color of boxers, because they where the same as the ones where him and Emma are in bed and Logan walks in mad that is not him next to Scott.

I don't know why I am saying this is just.... Was I the only one who though they need to give him another kind on boxers?

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I have a dark confession to make. I didn't read what Alex was telling Scott. I was more interested in know how and what Scott wore to bed. it also looks like Cyclops only wears one color of boxers, because they where the same as the ones where him and Emma are in bed and Logan walks in mad that is not him next to Scott.

I don't know why I am saying this is just.... Was I the only one who though they need to give him another kind on boxers?
    I never noticed it until you now pointed it out. I'm not sure what it means. But hey, I don't blame you for skipping over Havok's dialogue.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

In the Bendis run, he slept in the nude. Not sure why tho.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

I'm sure Anka was more than happy th draw him nude

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Yes, you are wrong here.

And by the way, your posts are thoughtful and you should post more often!

But anyway, I don't mean to be confrontational, but yes, you are wrong because you said it yourself! Scott being called Hitler isn't a thing of the past. Marvel "pushed a narrative but the stories told failed that...." is exactly what's going on here. In this real-world climate where lies can be told over and over and too many people just shrug and accept, I think a lot of X-Men and Scott Summers fans are tired of this narrative being shoved down our throats. Why can't they stop beating this dead horse? Yes, the good qualities of the comic are apparent; I think most of the reviews have caught the ambiguity of the situation. "Good comic, but...."

Marvel keeps taking us out of the story, they won't let it drop. It's petty. It's cheap. It's unprofessional. An attack on previous creative teams and editors. It's Marvel, not the readers, for whom "nothing is good enough"! They failed to convince their fans, and readers world-wide, that Scott was wrong in the actual stories told, in the actual comics, they failed to propagandize the more hardcore opinions of reactionary editors like Brevoort in interviews, so Marvel writers and editors now insert these self-flaggellating ad-hominems, or insert the dialogue into the mouths of other characters like Havok, constantly like this is going to make it true?

Scott Summers was the moral core of the X-Universe of the last 15 years and was always a hero. The editorially mandated mantra of "evil Scott" started a few years ago but rarely showed up in the actual comics. Fans didn't bite. So now the character himself is forced to tell us every other comic just how "wrong" and "evil" he was; like, *take that, you stupid fans.* To me it's blatantly unprofessional, reactionary BS.

I'm not criticizing anything about the current UNCANNY books, including the recent Annual, for anything but this. Not "everything" but a very specific thing. Marvel, EinC Cebulski, Mr. White, the writers, whoever is pushing this, please stop it. You made your point--it's been revealed repeatedly to be bullsh*t. Move on. If Marvel had any confidence in Mr. Rosenberg's portrayal of Scott Summers in the current books, they wouldn't have to constantly lie about 15 years of publishing history.

And I apologize for jumping into this thread; never posted here before, but I am a Scott Summers fan.

Is that the time Storm walks in on him and he is nude?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

You'd think at some point X-folks would've simply made some "Desperate cry for attention/affection. Please respond immediately, you jerk" t-shirts for dealing with Cyke.

Is that the time Storm walks in on him and he is nude?
    Yes. Imagine sleeping naked in your "secret base" and suddenly a person who hates you comes into the room.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes. Imagine sleeping naked in your "secret base" and suddenly a person who hates you comes into the room.
    That's kinky for him I'm sure