View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 205 of 619 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9276

From the X-men monday

Our final love question comes from Vendetta‏ (@Eman419Boyd), who asked if Cyclops could stay single for the whole year. Wait… did this come from Vendetta or Nate Grey? Anyway, thoughts on Scott’s love life in 2019, Jordan?

Jordan: No, it is not possible for Cyclops to stay single for a year. He radiates a sexuality made out of concentrated angst and no matter where he goes or what he does, he cannot stay single. At a school with one woman in it, he hooks up. Becomes a boat captain, he hooks up. Moves to Alaska, he hooks up. Leaves his wife and son, he hooks up. He stands over his wife’s grave immediately after her death, HE HOOKS UP. It’s physically impossible for him to stay single.

(And before putting the UXM 19 cover with Emma with Scott's visor he refered to it as "doomed love")

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    From the X-men monday

Our final love question comes from Vendetta‏ (@Eman419Boyd), who asked if Cyclops could stay single for the whole year. Wait… did this come from Vendetta or Nate Grey? Anyway, thoughts on Scott’s love life in 2019, Jordan?

Jordan: No, it is not possible for Cyclops to stay single for a year. He radiates a sexuality made out of concentrated angst and no matter where he goes or what he does, he cannot stay single. At a school with one woman in it, he hooks up. Becomes a boat captain, he hooks up. Moves to Alaska, he hooks up. Leaves his wife and son, he hooks up. He stands over his wife’s grave immediately after her death, HE HOOKS UP. It’s physically impossible for him to stay single.
    Scott irradiates big d!ck energy + depression.
    Some people dig that too much for their own good.

BANNED

I'm now thinking that White just gave that answer to rile up some shippers, seeing Uncanny #19 cover

UNCANNY-X-MEN-19-cover-min.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm now thinking that White just gave that answer to rile up some shippers, seeing Uncanny #19 cover
    You know, as much as I liked Emma and Scott's relationship, I think it should be just a thing from the pa...
    SCEMMA FOREVER!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    You know, as much as I liked Emma and Scott's relationship, I think it should be just a thing from the pa...

SCEMMA FOREVER!!!
    Thanks to Snoop Dogg's definition of the relationship, 50 Cent's Candy Shop started playing in my head the moment I saw that cover.

Seeing Emma with Scott's visor is just too good to dislike and makes you start longing for a Scemma reunion LMAO

I feel Jordan gave the most accurate answer possible.
    I wrote the book.

I'd like to see Scott single for a while, it would do him good.

And if he is with someone, that at least she is not another telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'd like to see Scott single for a while, it would do him good.

And if he is with someone, that at least she is not another telepath.
    I agree with you and yet that cover and all of the possibilities...

She'll take you to the candy shop
    Boy, one taste of what she got
    She'll have us spending all we got
    Scemma really hits the spot, whoa
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    From the X-men monday

(And before putting the UXM 19 cover with Emma with Scott's visor he refered to it as "doomed love")
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke101 View Post
    I feel Jordan gave the most accurate answer possible.
    Agreed! I think that is quite possibly the most accurate summation of Scott Summers' love life I've ever heard. Wherever he goes, he's attracted to certain women and he has an uncanny way of attracting them. It's full of angst and high drama, but that's exactly what makes him such a fun character to follow.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

So after reading that, what'd happen if cyclops met the Greek cyclops....

Greek cyclops : so that guy Ulysses married a witch and had two children with her, then she killed them and went nuts trying to kill everybody , he's totally right to dump her and go back to his real wife in Ithaca, right Scott?
    Cyclops : ehem... Yeah... Totally right

I just realized that technically Scott has been single since AvsX, when Emma cheated on him with Namor.

It has to be a personal record, even if he had to die to get it.

BANNED

Seven years without actually getting some apart from the PR kiss. One year or more in-universe, even if you take his time as a corpse out.

If something actually happens in Uncanny #19, Emma will be hit with a different kind of blast, but the same power of the punch dimension.

BANNED

Would've been interesing if Emma was holding a smaller version if the visor,if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

UNCANNY-X-MEN-19-cover-min.jpg
    Thats clearly Ms. Sinister. Im thinking she may be possessing Emma