View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 207 of 619 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 9276
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    So what’re we thinking - Miss Sinister is masquerading as Emma to get close to Scott and that’s why “Emma” is working with Mystique?

Curse you for teasing us like this Marvel!
    We should have known a Sinister would want to see Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg you really do need to. Make Emma tease care bear Cyclops .
    I'll come up with something. It will probably be a while. A week at least.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Miss Sinister has the same insane obsession with Scott as Mister Sinister? Being honest I confuse both characters sometimes.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

It might just be Mr. Sinister. The guy loves to prank but is always misunderstood.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Miss Sinister has the same insane obsession with Scott as Mister Sinister? Being honest I confuse both characters sometimes.
    Would not be surprised if Sinister made a female version of him self so he can have Scotts baby.

Would not be surprised if Sinister made a female version of him self so he can have Scotts baby.
    Considering Sinister, that might be a viable option. And that keeps Scott up at night.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    No, but the original Sinister really, really doesn't think highly of Emma. I honestly think he wouldn't possess her on principle. Miss Sinister, though? Doubt she'd be that much of a snob about it. I could see her taking over the HFC and trolling Emma/Scott for the sheer lulz. It wouldn't be the same, obviously, but it's still be creepy.

Scott: Can we go back to when you were trying to kidnap my children? I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’ve gotten creepier...

Is this how Ruby is born by Miss Sinister possessing Emma or Scott?

Emma needs to put Miss Sinister in her place and make her see Cyclops is her pet ummm love and no one else. I am so happy that he will not be single and pinning over Jean but it might be JDW just trolling us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    No, but the original Sinister really, really doesn't think highly of Emma. I honestly think he wouldn't possess her on principle. Miss Sinister, though? Doubt she'd be that much of a snob about it. I could see her taking over the HFC and trolling Emma/Scott for the sheer lulz. It wouldn't be the same, obviously, but it's still be creepy.
    Didn't Sinister say in Gillen's run that Emma was the best option available to carry Scott's baby? I remember something like that.

Maybe that was just due to the dire times mutants were in.

And rereading Uncanny #13, I can't imagine Scott boning anyone but Logan. The sexy banter between the two is probably making the team uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Didn't Sinister say in Gillen's run that Emma was the best option available to carry Scott's baby? I remember something like that.

And rereading Uncanny #13, I can't imagine Scott boning anyone but Logan. The sexy banter between the two is probably making the team uncomfortable.
    He did, but he made it clear that she was still an inferior option, even if she was the best second rate substitute Scott could find. Sinister is a troll, isn't he. Even when he offers praise it's still backhanded and insulting.

But he is the guy who told Hank that he was suffering 'delusions of adequacy', so trollololol seems to be his way.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

Is even making me uncomfortable ut loving it. My feelings are mixed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maybe he doesnt possess her by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    He did, but he made it clear that she was still an inferior option, even if she was the best second rate substitute Scott could find. Sinister is a troll, isn't he. Even when he offers praise it's still backhanded and insulting.

But he is the guy who told Hank that he was suffering 'delusions of adequacy', so trollololol seems to be his way.
    Sinister is a major Jott fan? So what was he doing when Jean and Scott broke up? He should have made Jean 5.0, saying 5.0 because Rachel is 3.0, Hope 4.0. And two of this Jean's and Scott is a big nono.

Sinister is a major Jott fan? So what was he doing when Jean and Scott broke up? He should have made Jean 5.0, saying 5.0 because Rachel is 3.0, Hope 4.0. And two of this Jean's and Scott is a big nono.
    Under Gillen at least we might be able to divine why Sinister moved away from Jott - he had a timeline board where he declares that the end result of Jott (Rachel and Franklin's kid) is too dangerous to continue the line of experimentation.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maybe he doesnt possess her by choice
    Please no, This will make Emma weak that even Sinister could over power her. If Casandra is also involve then yes. All the bad guys teaming up to take down Cyclops and his x men.