View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 208 of 619 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Sinister is a major Jott fan? So what was he doing when Jean and Scott broke up? He should have made Jean 5.0, saying 5.0 because Rachel is 3.0, Hope 4.0. And two of this Jean's and Scott is a big nono.
    He had a whole small army of clones

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He had a whole small army of clones

Aren't those all Madelines? I guess it's technically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Aren't those all Madelines? I guess it's technically the same.
    They are all Jean clones. She's the original and everything after is a replica. Madelyne is just the name that Sinister uses for it. Like you said, technically its all the same

They are all Jean clones. She's the original and everything after is a replica. Madelyne is just the name that Sinister uses for it. Like you said, technically its all the same
    I though they where robots.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I though they where robots.
    Nope, defintely human flesh clones

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Nope, defintely human flesh clones
    Yep, by Sinister's standards, they need to be flesh.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Madelyne was supposed to have a "soul" and at least some degree of freewill thanks to that Phoenix Force portion Cocoon Jean had rejected.

These clones lacked authonomy. They looked beautiful, btw.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    And rereading Uncanny #13, I can't imagine Scott boning anyone but Logan. The sexy banter between the two is probably making the team uncomfortable.
    To think the team doesn't even know of their first mass murder date and why Logan got all huffy over Cyke's this-isn't-an-actual-kill-list-nor-is-it-about-sexy-times-and-everyone's-invited.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yep, by Sinister's standards, they need to be flesh.
    Omg.. I can not

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    To think the team doesn't even know of their first mass murder date and why Logan got all huffy over Cyke's this-isn't-an-actual-kill-list-nor-is-it-about-sexy-times-and-everyone's-invited.
    Rosenberg might be consulting Claremont on this. The whole sexual subtext is beyond what we've seen recently in the X-Books.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Rosenberg might be consulting Claremont on this. The whole sexual subtext is beyond what we've seen recently in the X-Books.
    I have the comical feeling that neither Larroca nor Rosenberg are aware tbh

I always thought that Cyclops was too emotionally underveloped to have a proper relationship with anyone.
    A lifetime of supression and being groomed to make choices as a leaderwhile being a teenager ...16? Could make anyone a basket case.
    I always thought that Scott went for psychics because they could see behind the barriers and help him cope with his lack of parental guidence that he didnt get as a child.
    Im still waiting for the first real moment when Scott and Jean meet and Scott tells her that he knows that she messed with his mind to go to Emma. I dont think he should forgive her for that one. Who knows what else it influenced?

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    I always thought that Cyclops was too emotionally underveloped to have a proper relationship with anyone.
    A lifetime of supression and being groomed to make choices as a leaderwhile being a teenager ...16? Could make anyone a basket case.
    I always thought that Scott went for psychics because they could see behind the barriers and help him cope with his lack of parental guidence that he didnt get as a child.
    Im still waiting for the first real moment when Scott and Jean meet and Scott tells her that he knows that she messed with his mind to go to Emma. I dont think he should forgive her for that one. Who knows what else it influenced?
    The alternative to HCT was much, much worse. Yes it would screw up Scott even more if he knew (to say nothing of Emma) but I think he would at least intellectually understand. I think it would probably paint his relationship with Emma in a much different light, but at the end of the day I don’t think it would change anything meaningful.

I disagree that Scott isn’t healthy enough to have a proper relationship. Him and Jean had probably the best life they could have for a lot of years. He even found some happiness with Emma and I don’t get the impression his time with Maddie was all bad. He has a lot of problems but so does everyone else. I don’t see any reason that he can’t be in a good relationship but he does need the right partner. Not just anything will do. It would be helpful for him to get past Charles death at some point, but they can’t ever really fix him completely can they.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Pencil layer of the cyke pic done.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5azA3a1
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have the comical feeling that neither Larroca nor Rosenberg are aware tbh
    As a general rule, if a writer/editor likes both characters, it's totally intentional. If a writer/editor is trying to troll Cyke exclusively, it's mind-numbingly, hilariously unintentional.