View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 213 of 619 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Chuck Austen X-men? I'm sure that never happened, Marvel would never allow someone who wrote War Machine 2.0, a comic so bad that it looks as if it had been made as a joke, to write what at the time was their main franchise. And nothing anyone says or shows will make me believe otherwise
    Austen's X-Men run is up there with DMC: Devil May Cry and Indiana Jones 4 as stuff we wish we could uninvent.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Austen's X-Men run is up there with DMC: Devil May Cry and Indiana Jones 4 as stuff we wish we could uninvent.
    Eh...thise two aren't that bad, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is just sort of dull and DMC has some cool levels and mechanics (although the story is bleh) or at least i find then easier to stomach, probably because the lack of Nurse Annie.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Eh...thise two aren't that bad, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is just sort of dull and DMC has some cool levels and mechanics (although the story is bleh) or at least i find then easier to stomach, probably because the lack of Nurse Annie.
    I'm sure there are worse examples out there. I just happened to be watching the "Wha Happun" for DMC and my wife and I watched Indiana Jones 3 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'm sure there are worse examples out there. I just happened to be watching the "Wha Happun" for DMC and my wife and I watched Indiana Jones 3 tonight.
    Devil May Cry 2 would have been a better example, you won't find a soul that enjoy that one .
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Devil May Cry 2 would have been a better example, you won't find a soul that enjoy that one .
    I liked parts of it. Desperation Devil Trigger was awesome, and Lucia was cool.

Although I do not defend how the Scemma start was, I can understand Morrison's point with Apocalypse. Xavier and Jean have faced entities like Shadow King and Phoenix, it does not seem so strange to me that they could have a lack of empathy with Scott and not see it as something as serious as it really was for him.

If we add to this that Scott is not good at people, I can see how a person like him would look for an external therapist, Scott not wanting to disappoint his wife and father figure. The rest is history and fucked. Precisely for that reason Whedon had to add the retcon of Cassandra Nova to not leave Emma in a terrible place.

And yes, Scott had his share of guilt, no doubt.

My take on Morrison run is this.
    1. There was no affair.

Scott had just been possessed, he began to question whether the though he had of his wife where his or Apocalypse. It got so bad that he was not sleeping with Jean. That fear he felt was of it not being him and hurting the woman he loved. He wanted her to see what he was dealing with, she wanted him to talk and when he was about to something happen i forgot they where in the bedroom and something came on tv. After that they didn't talk about it. We then see Jean seeking Logan so he could hold her because Scott was not being there. In that same issue you see Scott looking at the woods where Jean and Logan where kissing.

Scott was seen going to Emma for help on his frustration. She said she was going to help him. Emma was trying to make Scott see that his fantasy about his wife where normal. That it was okay but she took it to another level. She wanted to use Scott to hurt Jean but she began to see the real Scott the broken man he was at the time and the man who held all back for the sake of the team.

For me all 3 are equally to blame for it. No marry woman looks comfort in the arms of another man and then makes a big deal when she finds him in the arms of another. At the end Jean's actions are seen clear. Emma was no saint but don't take the blame out of all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    My take on Morrison run is this.
    1. There was no affair.

Scott had just been possessed, he began to question whether the though he had of his wife where his or Apocalypse. It got so bad that he was not sleeping with Jean. That fear he felt was of it not being him and hurting the woman he loved. He wanted her to see what he was dealing with, she wanted him to talk and when he was about to something happen i forgot they where in the bedroom and something came on tv. After that they didn't talk about it. We then see Jean seeking Logan so he could hold her because Scott was not being there. In that same issue you see Scott looking at the woods where Jean and Logan where kissing.

Scott was seen going to Emma for help on his frustration. She said she was going to help him. Emma was trying to make Scott see that his fantasy about his wife where normal. That it was okay but she took it to another level. She wanted to use Scott to hurt Jean but she began to see the real Scott the broken man he was at the time and the man who held all back for the sake of the team.

For me all 3 are equally to blame for it. No marry woman looks comfort in the arms of another man and then makes a big deal when she finds him in the arms of another. At the end Jean's actions are seen clear. Emma was no saint but don't take the blame out of all 3.
    Jean didn't went to Logan to cheat, she was being very sincere that she was there to talk about Scott and try to see some solution for that. After the kiss we never see Jean meeting him on secret

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean didn't went to Logan to cheat, she was being very sincere that she was there to talk about Scott and try to see some solution for that. After the kiss we never see Jean meeting him on secret
    Never knew, someone should go to the person for couple therapy who's trying to sleep with you.Or maybe logan did earn a degree about counseling along the line.

Between Jean looking for romantic advice in Logan and Scott looking for it in Emma, at least Emma had a degree.

A degree that would probably be taken away from what she did with Scott.

But both are stupid decisions

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Never knew, someone should go to the person for couple therapy who's trying to sleep with you.Or maybe logan did earn a degree about counseling along the line.
    It wasn't therapy, it was a talk between friends. Wolverine accepted the marriage.

So tell me when Emma got her degree? and she was trying to make Scott cheat just on the start of the run

It wasn't therapy, it was a talk between friends. Wolverine accepted the marriage.

So tell me when Emma got her degree? and she was trying to make Scott cheat just on the start of the run
    Emma says several times that she is a licensed sex therapist and there is no reason to believe that it is not true.

Just like Kitty Pryde has a Ph.D. with her age. Somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Emma says several times that she is a licensed sex therapist and there is no reason to believe that it is not true.
    She went to college for bussiness degree, I guess. But also there isn't anything that money can't buy.

Guys can we please not bring this up again.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

She went to college for bussiness degree, I guess. But also there isn't anything that money can't buy.
    In Marvel many characters have more university degrees or military rank than they should be able to have with their age, one more is no longer rare.

That reminds me that Scott is technically the only one of the O5 that never went to college.